Sintherius

MLG Columbus, November 22 - 24

As many of you know, MLG announced on Twitter yesterday that the next event will be in Columbus, OH in November.

While it may be a little early, how many people plan on going? I'll be there for sure.

I'd also love to have another Meet and Greet like last year. Everybody had a blast, so hopefully Doomhammer or somebody can get one set up again!

CURRENT ATTENDANCE LIST:

Myself
vVv Magicmooch
vVv Flxsh
vVv Nyx
vVv Havik
vVv Tahvvy
vVv jiggy
vVv Brock
vVv Buzz
vVv BuLLeT
vVv NaturaL
vVv Addiction
vVv N3ptune
vVv Bizkit
vVv Coward
vVv D4rkcide
vVv MetalFoot

PRESIDENT vVv RobZGod

WARNING:

THE MAN HIMSELF, vVv LordJerith

B Easy
KBreezzyyy
Frosty
Fuji
Stitches
BraveLilCoward
o0WiCk3dWh1t30o
SOA Ryno
mau5 Bunny
Creeperr
TJNINJA
Trivium
ahryse
syennesis

POSSIBLE LIST:

vVv PrEeN
Szemon
Sailox
Engel
UEG Phatguy
OhMyApollo
Galaxyy
MsTooBossy

If I forgot you or you would like to be added to the list, let me know!
Edited by vVv Sintherius

I'll be there! Already booking my hotel room in a few days. Like some of you guys, this will be my first MLG as well! I'd like to compete, but would be absolutely thrilled simply to spectate and to add support to vVv. Super exciting stuff.

I think a meet and greet would be fantastic. I'm down!

Edited by vVv Nyx

If everything in the world was perfect, I would love to play and/or spectate there considering my hometown is about 4 hours north and I could take military leave to go home for thanksgiving and make the event.

But, considering life is not perfect I dont know what will happen which means the odds of me actually playing will be low =/

Columbus was 100% awesome last year, gonna not miss it this year.

I also expect to win CoD, too.

This guy

I live across the street from it, so there shouldn't be an excuse to not be there. 

I'd love to come. It's about an 8 hour drive for me though so I doubt I will. I wish it'd come a LITTLE closer to Virginia like Raleigh. I LOVED MLG Raleigh. For those who haven't been to a MLG event before, it is an absolute experience. Not to mention, you're going when CoD is getting so big. WHen I went to Raleigh, CoD barely filled seats in the stands for BO1.

I will be going and maybe actually play to or just spectate! Going to try and convince the girlfriend to come with me :) also in this thread you should post hotel rooms now and who could sleep with who and maybe even driving options! Just a thought :)

Might be going to this, not sure yet i live about 3-4 hours from Columbus!

You would NOT regret the trip, trust me. I drove 2 hours to Raleigh. It wasn't a quarter as electrifying as CoD is now...go! LOL