Sign in to follow this  
Tyson902

Tyson902`s vVv App

• Name:Tyson James Maculloch
  • Age (minimum 16):16
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): (xbox) Bobble902
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyson.brannanmcculloch
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?My Friend Tizzy9o2, was with you guys for a while and he referred me to here.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVv Goonjar, Sharp,Theory, Realize, Coach. my friend talks about them 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? i want to join the excitement and make new friends.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Playing basketball, running and hanging with friends.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? i have none currently
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? no i havent
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? no i dont.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? not rank
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? didnt make out of the first 5 games.
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? matchmaking, i feel more comfortable with it.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? yeah,  OpTic NadeShot and Realize
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? vVv Sharp. because he told me alot of things about the competitive side of cod and callouts too.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Fariko, Because theyre the first team i seen play, and after that, i started to like vVv and SoaR
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? World at War because the gameplay and style felt great to me
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? i dont have one
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? to become a better player and have great friends to help me become better

Be sure to update your ABOUT ME and add a picture! It is imperitive to show commitment in your application process, Good luck on your application and remember to be an active part of this community!

I would like to Review your application please contact me via XBL.

Edited by vVv Paused

Good luck on your application, hit me up anytime you wanna play, GT is DG Dreknathal also make sure your very active on the forum and that you fill everything out on your profile, just get know people and it will feel like home :)

Good luck on your application. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You can message me on the vVv Site, Twitter: @vVv_Tacklez, Xbox Live: vVv Tacklez

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Hey Tyson Just wanted to say good luck with the application! vVv Black StaRR post will help you get started on the track to being at a good start for the road of your app. It takes about 10 post for the shoutbox to be available to chat with other members and apps like yourself who are trying to get dem v's! Also keep an eye out for it will be the place to see who is looking to play or start a 8's lobby. I would also like to point out to space them a little more out and dig real deep for a more detailed background. Can never know to much about a possible future teammate! I usually host late night 8's around 1130 est time and my gt is xi Raw 1 ix keep an eye out for my shoutbox post for when i will host one or hmu with a fr! once again good luck bro!

Welcome to the communty! Remember to stay active in the forums and join in the community nights as much as possible. Good luck on your app

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,