Decky Morgan

Decky Morgan's vVv application

Name: Declan Morgan

Age (minimum 16): 22

Gamertags (for all systems you own): xXExTrEmE-GaYXx

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? www.facebook.com/deckymorgan

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Been a sub to youtube channel :) Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? No

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? No

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Just play with good people on league play and to become a better player with a good team.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Gaelic football and soccer

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? None just game battles a few times.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? No

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?yeah

What is your rank in Solo League Play? 127 master

What is your highest rank in Team League Play? 144 master

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Scrims, more competitive get to see how you play against other players in the world on my level

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Has to be nateshot because he plays like me smart, always wants to win and play for the objective

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? vVv or optic because both set of players have good communication skills.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black ops too because it has league play and I love it

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Best was a league play match where I went 16-4 in search and destroy on raid. Worse is being put into a team when playin solo with complete noobs who didn't know what they where at.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I want to join into a good team who know the call outs and we can get good communication going and become a good team and hard to beat and well organised.

Welcome to the community, I have no doubt that you will enjoy your time here! There have been recent changes to the application and endorsement process, make sure you check that out! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Best of luck to you!!

Best of luck to you! Like coach said there have been changes to the application process which alot of people are seeing it as a good thing! To read up on it the link is located on the top of the page where many other important events and topics are located at! This community is great and will help you in anyway!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,