Sign in to follow this  
Zona

Zonas - vVv application

• Name: Alex AKA Zona
  • Age (minimum 16): 16
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Jerqo Jr
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? 
  • Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/yoEQUINOX
  • Twitter - www.Twitter.com/xStuds
  • Twitch - www.youtube.com/imZona
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv Gaming from watching twitch livestreams from Impact
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know vVv Aloe Personally because I play with him and his friends in League Play
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Im interested in joining because I've wanted to join an amazing Comp Team for a long time and i thought you guys would be the perfect choice
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like to do GFX and Edit. I also play sports such as Soccer and Cross Country
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I play in GB and MLG Tournaments with my old team sometimes. 
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? I've been to Orlando
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? As much as possible so everyday
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Gold division Rank 2
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum Rank 66
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Scrims because because I like to get into lobbies with more experienced teams and players
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes I watch Them everyday
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? OpTic Scrumpy Because his videos are really great and he isnt a show off or anything he plays it cool.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? vVv Because they are such an underated team
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? MW2 because thats always been the best Original COD I've Played and i used to trickshot a lot on that game
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best Comp moment was when I joined my first Comp team my worst was when i left to find a better team
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Go to Anaheim and be able to play professionally with vVv...and meet FaZe Temperrr

Good Luck on your application, if you need anything or want to play at all whether it be League play or pubs, just hit me up on XBL  its phaZey zR.
or you can contact me on twitter @_phaZey
Have a good one

Hello, and Welcome to the community.

We encourage you to add a profile picture of yourself as well as completing your "about me" page on your profile page.

I'd also suggest coloring your answers to make them easier to distinguish, remember your application is a first impression.

Feel free to add me GT: Stay Fhrosty for running games.

If You have any questions don't hesistate to ask everyone is version y friendly. Staff members can be found by their purple colored names in the shoutbox as-well.

Goodluck and enjoy your stay.

Hey Zona,

We've decided to tweak our application process so that getting five endorsements will not be the only thing we look at when we decide who gets a pre-interview. Instead, we'll be looking at a list of criteria to determine if someone is a ready to become a member of vVv Gaming. The list of criteria can be found here:

Please read through the list and let me know if you have any questions.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,