TooHype

Infinight Hype's Application

Name: Will Anderson
Age (minimum 16): 16
Gamertags (for all systems you own): Infinight Hype(Xbox)
If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?( https://www.facebook.com/will.anderson.7330) (www.twitter.com/WillinOut)
How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv gaming from my friend here in Italy. I was referred by Wonder Boy.
Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know a couple applicants, but nobody in vVv currently.
Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I want to take my skills to the next level and I think vVv can be my opportunity to do it.
What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like photography and traveling.
What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I've played GB for a few years on different games. (Rainbow Six, MW2, MW3, Black Ops, Black Ops 2)
Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? Not yet.
How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? I do participate in GB currently with Doubles team.
What is your rank in Solo League Play? Masters 134, I believe. I haven't played in a day or two, that's why it's so low.
What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Masters 40, I think. Wonder Boy was with me on that team.
Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I like scrims and 8s better because they allow you to practice your competitive skills like callouts, strategies, and teamwork.
Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch more streams than my own replays. I watch Scumpy, NadeShot, and Realize the most. I watch the streams maybe twice a day on a good day.
Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I think OpTiC Scumper is my favorite because he is a good slayer, but can also play OBJ.
What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? My favorite pro team would have to be vVv. I've watched a lot of the tournaments they've been in and picked up some of their strategies. It's made me play better and I think I can make a smooth transition into vVv.
What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black Ops 2, hands down. The competitive aspect they've added in is great. Commentator mode is a huge addition to eSports.
What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Best? There's so many to choose from, so it's difficult. Haha But the most recent was a 4-man clutch and defuse on Slums with the Peacekeeper. Worst was a Search 1v1 turn-on by the B23R. I felt so bad.
What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I aspire to join the pro team and take vVv to the top.

Edited by TooHype

Welcome to the community Will! Remember to stay active on the forums and after you post 10 posts you can join us in the chat box! I look forward to getting to know you and gaming with you :)

Good luck on your application. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You can message me on the vVv Site, Twitter: @vVv_Tacklez, Xbox Live: vVv Tacklez

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Hello Will,

We've decided to tweak our application process so that getting five endorsements will not be the only thing we look at when we decide who gets a pre-interview. Instead, we'll be looking at a list of criteria to determine if someone is a ready to become a member of vVv Gaming. The list of criteria can be found here:

Please read through the list and let me know if you have any questions.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,