mau5 Bunny

mau5 Bunny's Application

Sorry about last night...You know I'm going through a lot

It's all good soap sorry I killed your dog in minecraft and bunny you should go back to TACO

It's all good soap sorry I killed your dog in minecraft and bunny you should go back to TACO

YOU KILLED OSCAR.  It's alright I was only made because it was a bad day lol  I'll just hit you and have 4 dogs attack you for now on

Thanks for all the love<3 Yeah, Search is just not my thing. I honestly don't even want to be good at it because I want to avoid it as much as possible. It's like that one girl in high school you know has slept with everyone, so when she so much as touches something, you avoid it like the plague. That's how I feel about Search. But I might get on soon and play some S&D Pubs :P

Hello Amber,

We've decided to tweak our application process so that getting five endorsements will not be the only thing we look at when we decide who gets a pre-interview. Instead, we'll be looking at a list of criteria to determine if someone is a ready to become a member of vVv Gaming. The list of criteria can be found here:

Please read through the list and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the challenge of doing all of these things! However time consuming it may be, it's definitely worth it! I love playing with everyone in 8s and I hope to learn and achieve more.

Good Luck on your application, if you need anything or want to play at all whether it be League play or pubs, just hit me up on XBL  its phaZey zR.
or you can contact me on twitter @_phaZey
Have a good one

I will definitely add you and follow you on twitter! I'm always looking for friends to play with ^-^

I played with you today as well, your really good. Good luck on your app. :)

Aw, thanks! Best of luck on your application, also. Even though you are young, you seem to be pretty mature!

good luck bunny, it was funny playing 8s

Thanks it was nice talking to you :)

good luck with your app, it was nice playing 8s with you the other night. practice some search, its really fun when you get used to it.

I acutally am practicing S&D more. I'm getting used to playing stealthily and not just rushing. Slowly but surely I will obtain master awesome skills (haha okay, maybe not)

Good Luck on your app Bunny, and by the way that was a crazy analogy for a hate of Search haha Anyways, hope to see you around some more in CGN's and 8s.

Good Luck on your app Bunny, and by the way that was a crazy analogy for a hate of Search haha Anyways, hope to see you around some more in CGN's and 8s.

Haha yeah, it just kind of comes out (that's what she said??). I would have played 8's today, I just was not feeling it at all! Thanks for the kind words, though.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,