xGlowstick

Brittany's Intro for CoD Applyication

• Name: Brittany W
  • Age (minimum 16): 14
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Azuk Fox
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? https://www.facebook.com/brittany.walsch.5   https://twitter.com/AzukFox
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Saw on CoD Champ. and looked up on website and then I got inspired.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I dont know anyone.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? vVv Gaming helps people improve their skill, well I need some help but I would also like to help others.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hanging out with friends and family, play sports for fun
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? pH Tournaments only won first team then lost. This was with a clan.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? None to young
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? I have experience with GB and sometimes still do scrims.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Platinum 66 in Champions Series
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum 154 we haven't played in a while one more game though we should be masters if we win.
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I prefer team scrim because thats more of a warm up then playing online with people below my skill level. I want a challenge. 
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Not very often, I sometimes watch Optic Nadeshot
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Optic Nadeshot just because hes really competitive.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? vVv Gaming because I saw them on CoD Champs and then saw their website and how they are helping others improve and it inspired me.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? CoD Black ops 2 just because their are some really competitive people on this game then older ones.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Clutching a 1v5 on GB and winning it for us. Losing a 1v1 on GB and then my team never talked to me again.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? To join vVv to help others improve their skill as well as my own.
  • Also I would like to say I am very talented in skill and have a lot to offer to vVv Gaming. And I some day want to represent vVv Gaming in Tournaments and everything else. I Appreciate your time and work put into vVv Gaming.

post-40206-0-06426300-1372103727_thumb.j

post-40206-0-73840800-1372103735_thumb.j

hiyoooooo I'm from Aberdeen, MD too lmao matter of fact I went to the same middle school you're in and the same high school you will probably go to lmao.

Long time ago though.

Too bad you are 14, need to get more 410 people in here lol!

Good luck in the future!

Your app is going to be closed if you are 14, im just saying. The minimum age requirement is 16

To my understanding, the age limit is there to avoid immature individuals...usually kids that don't know how to behave. If an applicant can show that they are mature, know how to behave around others and that they have a passion for gaming, exceptions can be made. I have seen older people be less mature than a 16 year old. 

To my understanding, the age limit is there to avoid immature individuals...usually kids that don't know how to behave. If an applicant can show that they are mature, know how to behave around others and that they have a passion for gaming, exceptions can be made. I have seen older people be less mature than a 16 year old. 

Ha, me too. There has been some very immature older people, and I agree with this.

Thank you vVv Pherzghul And thats way to funny vVv RoBo I'm going to Aberdeen High School next year. Thats cool though that we went to same school! :)

Welcome to vVv Gaming :)

Yeah like Pherz said, age requirement is there to prevent immature youngsters. However, if you can be mature and respectful to fellow staff, members and applicants then it's fine, this includes being on Xbox Live as well. 

What is a vVv Gamer?  http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/61942-what-is-a-vvv-gamer/

Good luck. 

Edited by vVv Matter

Welcome to the vVv Gaming Community,Brittany.
Remember to check out vVv's youtube and twitter!
Youtube: vVvGamingTv
Twitter: @vVv_Gaming
Stay active on the forums, and get to know other applicants and members!
Good luck with your application!

hiyoooooo I'm from Aberdeen, MD too lmao matter of fact I went to the same middle school you're in and the same high school you will probably go to lmao.

Long time ago though.

Too bad you are 14, need to get more 410 people in here lol!

Good luck in the future!

Thank you vVv Pherzghul And thats way to funny vVv RoBo I'm going to Aberdeen High School next year. Thats cool though that we went to same school! 

As did I! hahahahaha gt: BraveLilCoward

Good luck on your application! I too am 14 and I am considering applying. I understand the age limit, but I know exceptions can be made. What do you guys think? Should I apply?

Sorry that nobody answered your question. In all honesty, although there are exceptions to be made, your age is kind of against you. That being said, you are more than welcome to submit an app, but I would suggest that you wait a bit before doing so. Play with people, get to know members and applicants, show that you're mature enough for the exceptions to be made, prove that you can add value to the community. Then possibly consider submitting an app! Best of luck to you though man, on whatever you decide. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!! :) 

Sorry that nobody answered your question. In all honesty, although there are exceptions to be made, your age is kind of against you. That being said, you are more than welcome to submit an app, but I would suggest that you wait a bit before doing so. Play with people, get to know members and applicants, show that you're mature enough for the exceptions to be made, prove that you can add value to the community. Then possibly consider submitting an app! Best of luck to you though man, on whatever you decide. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!! :)

Great advice coach! I was considering applying, but I figured it would be better to get to know the members first.