Sign in to follow this  
Addiction

UMG Atlanta

UMG will be hosting a Call of Cuty event in Atlanta on August 9-11. It is not currently on their website, but has been confirmed by their official Twitter account. I will be there. I hope other people will come!

Do you know of any events in Florida soon?

I don't know if there is one coming up or anything but I know I was always told about "Flipper LANS" in the past held somewhere in Florida

Plan on making the trip if I can afford! Will be looking to make a team, Crispee and I will need 2 more solid players, preferably a good anchor and a good OBJ! I'll let everyone know closer to the time whether or not I will make it, and if so, let's create a team! 

wats up guys i live in atlanta and im either looking for players to join my team or a team to join for UMG Atlanta so hmu up twitter @ScumbagCarnage or add me on xbox gt ScumbagCarnage.

Guys looking to get a team together for UMG Atlanta PM here, or message me on XBL: vVv Mikeyy, if you are interested. I also want a coach for some 1on1 help as well as for the team :).

Good luck to all teams that attend and hopefully we see a vVv squad up there destroying like usual ;p

Edited by NYCrooK