Sign in to follow this  
PeeVee

NJ Halo (July 13th in NY)

http://kotcnation.com/kotc/

Is anyone else going to this? Myself, Zodyak, Tacklez, and N3ptune will be running a vVv team for the event. If anyone else will be spectating or playing let me know. Would love to meet some of the members and applicants!

Call of Duty

- vVv Zodyak

- vVv PeeVee

- vVv Tacklez

- vVv Havik

- IRGRL

Edited by vVv PeeVee

Try to make this thread more of a gathering. Like list those who confirmed that they are competing for either GoW, Halo, or CoD and who is a F/A that would like to go.

I might go, however NJ Halo is one of the most poorly ran and structured tournies i've ever witnessed. So be prepared to wait around hours before even picking up the sticks. 

I might go, however NJ Halo is one of the most poorly ran and structured tournies i've ever witnessed. So be prepared to wait around hours before even picking up the sticks. 

For real Natural is right, ive been at nj halo's that go on until 2 or 3 am....... good thing this one is 30 minutes from my house, so ill probably be there

From personal experience, both as a gamer and actually running one of the NJ Halo competitions myself (well, its a long story, but whatever), NJ Halo is definitely not one of my recommended tournaments to go to. Although I'm at least not on bad terms with Rod Lane (the dude who runs the show) anymore, I am still not a fan of the events and do not plan to attend any (especially now that its only shooters - shooters are the only games that have had problems over the years), so proceed at your own caution. You're still likely to have fun but it's what you make it.

http://kotcnation.com/kotc/

Is anyone else going to this? Myself, Zodyak, Tacklez, and N3ptune will be running a vVv team for the event. If anyone else will be spectating or playing let me know. Would love to meet some of the members and applicants!

Call of Duty

- vVv Zodyak

- vVv PeeVee

- vVv Tacklez

- vVv N3ptune

- IRGRL

dont you need to update this?

with havik