Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Same here, I have no reason to do it at midnight, considering I have to work 5 hours after that, so I would go straight to sleep after buying it anyways

im getting it day 1 for my 360 but idk if i am going to the mid night release..prob just grab it once i get up for the day 

Same here, I have no reason to do it at midnight, considering I have to work 5 hours after that, so I would go straight to sleep after buying it anyways

Same, I pre ordered it but I have work at 9 that morning so I probably won't even go to the release.

Preordered mine from Newegg...hope I get same day release but I doubt it. lol we shall see.

im sorry also but the thirst from some of these kids to pay $100+ for the game to play 3 days early is beyond my grasp....so dumb.

i have ghost preordered will be getting it at the midnight release and probably take the next day off work and play alll day! will be checking the forum and shoutbox for apps to start playing with them

i have ghost preordered will be getting it at the midnight release and probably take the next day off work and play alll day! will be checking the forum and shoutbox for apps to start playing with them

Would ya look who it is.

i am not getting ghosts at midnight my time cuzz of my work but when the sorte opens next day i am going to get it and then i am going too grind ghosts and look up on the apps

I'm getting it at midnight, but i won't be on till the following evening!  I will be hitting this game hard!  Been patiently waiting for this!  Can't wait to play with everyone!  Gonna have to start running GBs again on this game!

Alright everyone. I've finally got my shit together and my comeback is real. I know my absence has been noted, and with Call of Duty: Ghosts coming out, it seems like no better than any to pick up where I left off. I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off or anything, if so I apologize. I haven't really communicated with the community on the forums, on Xbox, or twitter. I'll be looking forward to running CGN's on Ghosts and getting active in the community again.

Alright everyone. I've finally got my shit together and my comeback is real. I know my absence has been noted, and with Call of Duty: Ghosts coming out, it seems like no better than any to pick up where I left off. I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off or anything, if so I apologize. I haven't really communicated with the community on the forums, on Xbox, or twitter. I'll be looking forward to running CGN's on Ghosts and getting active in the community again.

thought you were leaving for the military?

An applicant is always told when there application is closed that they can contact a member of staff and ask why, if they do that they find out why it was closed in more depth and what they can do going forward to improve there next application if they so choose to do one. If they dont choose to contact myself of Natural then im not going to go out of my way to tell them what to do when there is a thread sugabear posted that tells EVERYONE what we consider adding value.

I thought I'd comment on this, because I wouldn't even be here with my V's if I hadn't messaged Natural after my application was closed following my first pre-interview.  I have heard, especially lately, numerous applicants complaining about their applications being closed.  I asked all of them, did you message Natural to get a more detailed response?  Most of them said no.  When my application was closed, it felt like a slap in the face and rather than just sitting there and complaining about it I wrote a pretty lengthy message to Blackstarr and Natural explaining why I felt they made a mistake and re-emphasizing my value.

I think a lot of applicants just accept their closed application because most of them don't feel like they really have an argument.  The only argument I ever hear is, "well 'this guy' and 'that guy' aren't doing anything and they are members".  That's not an argument for their application staying open, it's just them saying, "well if that guy isn't doing anything than why should I have to".  If they felt they were wronged from a closed application, they should be able to come up with something to say in the next three days to convince Natural or Blackstarr that they were wrong.  I did, and I'm here now because of it.  Determination can get applicants much further than complaining, they just have to understand that.