vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Honestly, He is annoying as fuck, and acts very needy for others attention but he will be getting my endorsement, I feel he is the ONLY applicant who adds any REAL VALUE to this community, while everyone else is getting voted based on how they preform in game or who they become friends with.  The endorsement system has really crippled building the community, and taken away a lot of the things we used to build an empire.  Sure our twitter has grown by a few thousand but it should be a lot more than that.  On average each of our last few tweets has been getting between 8-15 re-tweets there is no reason for this  with nearly 100 applicants and over 100 members. We should be seeing 30-50 re-tweets on all of our tweets thats 20-25% of our members.  Even though Tahvvy may not be retweeting all of the tweets he is making up for it by making graphics for the community and other things like that.

Besides we are supposed to be choosing who we endorse based on how they add value am I correct?  Value is one of the 5 pillars.  It went from everyone doing their part a little at a time. To just sitting on our asses not doing jack shit. It seems as if only the staff and a select few members are the only ones bring anything to the table anymore. I feel the V's are not actually earned anymore and they are just given to kids who act cool to another member behind a headset in game or preform well in game. Although they are being socially active, what are they doing to help by sitting in a customs lobby socializing with other forum members?  Its like if you were hired for a job, if your not doing any work but standing around and socializing chances are you won't have the job very long.  Yeah, you showed up, but you would be just as useful if you stayed home. 

With that being said, shit needs to change around here for the application process.  The endorsement process may remain but needs a few tweaks to it. I have a few ideas to bring to the table if anyone is willing to listen.

I remember this question in my application during the old process:

"Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value."

Should it be re-introduced? 

I second that, Buzz. I also feel like the endorsement process isn't thorough enough; some are being endorsed whether they add actual value or not. We don't need quantity, we need quality.

I remember this question in my application during the old process:

"Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value."

Should it be re-introduced? 

I believe it should, yes. 

I second that, Buzz. I also feel like the endorsement process isn't thorough enough; some are being endorsed whether they add actual value or not. We don't need quantity, we need quality.

I believe it should, yes. 

I feel like all we have done is caved into all the whiny bitchy babies, and lowered the standards.  As Lord Jerith Would say, "We are not Uncle fucking Woody's Clan, we are motha fuckin vVv Gaming!"

But not only should the question "How do you feel you can add value to vVv Gaming?" be added to the application, I feel it should be required for an endorsement.  When we endorse an applicant we should have to tell how they have been adding value etc. (No sitting  on their ass playing custom matches all day will not count) WE WANT REAL VALUE! like Has the person helped create content. Push new ideas, graphics or promoted us on facebook and twitter etc.  I want to see the applicants stop talking about it and start to actually be about it.  No more of this bull shit where an applicant will turn around and tell you what you want to hear to make them look like a better fit.  We want to see results behind them. 

I feel like all we have done is caved into all the whiny bitchy babies, and lowered the standards.  As Lord Jerith Would say, "We are not Uncle fucking Woody's Clan, we are motha fuckin vVv Gaming!"

But not only should the question "How do you feel you can add value to vVv Gaming?" be added to the application, I feel it should be required for an endorsement.  When we endorse an applicant we should have to tell how they have been adding value etc. (No sitting  on their ass playing custom matches all day will not count) WE WANT REAL VALUE! like Has the person helped create content. Push new ideas, graphics or promoted us on facebook and twitter etc.  I want to see the applicants stop talking about it and start to actually be about it.  No more of this bull shit where an applicant will turn around and tell you what you want to hear to make them look like a better fit.  We want to see results behind them. 

"Give me an endorsement, now!" That's what I get on Xbox live, getting pressured into endorsing them. But I don't fall for it. I don't have to endorse someone because they asked or are eligible for one. I'll endorse them when I feel it's right and that I know they understand the 5 pillars fully.

I wouldn't mind seeing the "Adding question value" back into the application process. 

There's no reason you guys can't do this with the current application process. It's up to you to decide who to endorse and you can ask them any questions you want before giving out your endorsements.

Honestly, He is annoying as fuck, and acts very needy for others attention but he will be getting my endorsement, I feel he is the ONLY applicant who adds any REAL VALUE to this community, while everyone else is getting voted based on how they preform in game or who they become friends with.  The endorsement system has really crippled building the community, and taken away a lot of the things we used to build an empire.  Sure our twitter has grown by a few thousand but it should be a lot more than that.  On average each of our last few tweets has been getting between 8-15 re-tweets there is no reason for this  with nearly 100 applicants and over 100 members. We should be seeing 30-50 re-tweets on all of our tweets thats 20-25% of our members.  Even though Tahvvy may not be retweeting all of the tweets he is making up for it by making graphics for the community and other things like that.

Besides we are supposed to be choosing who we endorse based on how they add value am I correct?  Value is one of the 5 pillars.  It went from everyone doing their part a little at a time. To just sitting on our asses not doing jack shit. It seems as if only the staff and a select few members are the only ones bring anything to the table anymore. I feel the V's are not actually earned anymore and they are just given to kids who act cool to another member behind a headset in game or preform well in game. Although they are being socially active, what are they doing to help by sitting in a customs lobby socializing with other forum members?  Its like if you were hired for a job, if your not doing any work but standing around and socializing chances are you won't have the job very long.  Yeah, you showed up, but you would be just as useful if you stayed home. 

With that being said, shit needs to change around here for the application process.  The endorsement process may remain but needs a few tweaks to it. I have a few ideas to bring to the table if anyone is willing to listen.

If this is true, name the people who got in and do nothing?

Tahvvy annoys the piss out of me. He got to a point where he was telling me to endorse him, not asking. Every other day. I finally told him he'll never get my endorsement because of it. Ever since then, he tries his best to get a rise out of me every which way he can. I had to ban him from Realize's stream one evening for doing the same things. 

Idk how you guys feel about him, but I don't feel like he's a good fit.

Honestly, He is annoying as fuck, and acts very needy for others attention but he will be getting my endorsement, I feel he is the ONLY applicant who adds any REAL VALUE to this community, while everyone else is getting voted based on how they preform in game or who they become friends with.  The endorsement system has really crippled building the community, and taken away a lot of the things we used to build an empire.  Sure our twitter has grown by a few thousand but it should be a lot more than that.  On average each of our last few tweets has been getting between 8-15 re-tweets there is no reason for this  with nearly 100 applicants and over 100 members. We should be seeing 30-50 re-tweets on all of our tweets thats 20-25% of our members.  Even though Tahvvy may not be retweeting all of the tweets he is making up for it by making graphics for the community and other things like that.

I personally expect Buzz to come out with something like this for a long time and I completely support your decision to endorse him.  I myself would never endorse Tahvvy because he decided to used the N word twice on a twitter feed I was on and continued after I asked him to stop, value is not just that he can make graphics, it's also being able to humble yourself and be able to listen.  That's what really adds value; listening, adapting, and changing.  If you want to endorse him go for it.

In regards to Blaze...

30su4vc.jpg

I actually posted in that little thing stating that shes an applicant and he hasnt even posted an application yet.  Also, I messaged Scotty about it and she stopped after.  She just messaged me on here asking to play and she has been really humble while talking to me.  The blaze thing I'm over with

I've only been a member for close to two weeks and I am starting to get real tired of this "I think vVv should do this, I think vVv should do that, I don't think he/she is a good fit for vVv, I don't think members are doing anything" Let me point out two of the five pillars that I see being broke every single day.

Value - Partnered Youtube Channel, strong social media fan base, BEING A DONER. I  am going to start naming people that I personally think should of had there v's before me because honestly, they have shown more potential than I know I did myself when I made it.

ZeroBuhdda (IG Peacekeeper) - Within three days of applying he donated his hard earned money to this community and never complained about it.  He is always active and most important, he asks questions and gets better each day
MikeyXYZ-  Should of been a member a month ago but no one things he is good at CoD (same as Peacekeeper).  He has donated as well, always is linking @vVv_Gaming on twitter, always talking with members, at every CGN he can make it to, and honestly cares about being here.  I could here the emotion from his voice when I told him I would be honored to be his final endorsement.  That is a true member right there.
Ittz RoBo - Once again, a donor, applied for a second time, on twitter, shoutbox, commenting on forums.
Fariko Kronics - He Closed his second application because he felt he was not getting any attention, which is absolutely true.

There is also new applicants like Fariko IRGL that will be amazing here because of her social media appearance. 

Chain of Command - You don't go to me with problems, because I will direct you to the chain of command.  Not that I dont care for you or another person, I am not the one in charge of it.

CoD chain of command goes like this: Coach, then vVv Black StaRR, then vVv RobZGod, then vVv Doomhammer, then vVv LordJerith

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU TALK TO THE PERSON YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN PRIVATE.  I personally have a mediator that that I and the person I have an issue with knows so we have a fresh face.  This will fix most of the problems.  I personally don't want to hear he said she said.  I will remove you from my friends list or kick you from my party next time I hear it.  Also another thing, no one should mute anyone in a lobby or party.  Completely childish.  If you want to speak to someone in private, wait until later or message that person.

Instead of asking about what other people are doing, ask yourself that question.  Don't worry about anyone else but yourself because there are people in this community that are in charge of asking others what they are doing.  Do your job and thats it.

Pull some adult pants people or stuff will change without you.

I personally expect Buzz to come out with something like this for a long time and I completely support your decision to endorse him.  I myself would never endorse Tahvvy because he decided to used the N word twice on a twitter feed I was on and continued after I asked him to stop, value is not just that he can make graphics, it's also being able to humble yourself and be able to listen.  That's what really adds value; listening, adapting, and changing.  If you want to endorse him go for it.

I actually posted in that little thing stating that shes an applicant and he hasnt even posted an application yet.  Also, I messaged Scotty about it and she stopped after.  She just messaged me on here asking to play and she has been really humble while talking to me.  The blaze thing I'm over with

I did not know that Tahvvy was doing that type of thing.  I will talk to him because he would be a terrible resource to lose.

I did not know that Tahvvy was doing that type of thing.  I will talk to him because he would be a terrible resource to lose.

It was about a month ago and our beef is done.  I would go to vVv Nyx and see what she's seeing.  It seems that she is having more of a problem

It was about a month ago and our beef is done.  I would go to vVv Nyx and see what she's seeing.  It seems that she is having more of a problem

Way ahead of you. I told Tahvvy I'd discuss the issues I have with him in private today. I feel it can be sorted from there. Just because I don't want to give him an endorsement doesn't mean I'm not willing to have an open discussion with him.

Wait, people are endorsing others based on skill? That's pretty lame lmao. We've never accepted people based on skill. If that's how CoD players are getting in, then we should definitely be doing something about that.

Also, IRGL, isn't she the CEO or whatever of her own gaming organization? Conflict of interest? (and, on a side note, still love how the girl apps and intro threads get way more attention than any of the guys lmao. Been like that for years, love to see that its still a trend #kappa).

Wait, people are endorsing others based on skill? That's pretty lame lmao. We've never accepted people based on skill. If that's how CoD players are getting in, then we should definitely be doing something about that.

Also, IRGL, isn't she the CEO or whatever of her own gaming organization? Conflict of interest? (and, on a side note, still love how the girl apps and intro threads get way more attention than any of the guys lmao. Been like that for years, love to see that its still a trend #kappa).

If I got my endorsements based on skill, my endorsers must have been blind. :P

GRL has always seemed to be a busybody of sorts. I checked out her site, and I'm not sure what it is. Mostly news? On the other hand, she does need to let Fariko Brainiac know, herself, that she's not in Fariko anymore. I spoke with him this morning and he asked if she was an applicant and I told him she is. He wasn't aware that she had actually left Fariko and still considered her a member.

If I got my endorsements based on skill, my endorsers must have been blind. :P

GRL has always seemed to be a busybody of sorts. I checked out her site, and I'm not sure what it is. Mostly news? On the other hand, she does need to let Fariko Brainiac know, herself, that she's not in Fariko anymore. I spoke with him this morning and he asked if she was an applicant and I told him she is. He wasn't aware that she had actually left Fariko and still considered her a member.

So...she's in Fariko...and has her own organization...and now is a vVv app?

That sounds like the complete definition of conflict of interests

I've only been a member for close to two weeks and I am starting to get real tired of this "I think vVv should do this, I think vVv should do that, I don't think he/she is a good fit for vVv, I don't think members are doing anything" Let me point out two of the five pillars that I see being broke every single day.

Value - Partnered Youtube Channel, strong social media fan base, BEING A DONER. I  am going to start naming people that I personally think should of had there v's before me because honestly, they have shown more potential than I know I did myself when I made it.

ZeroBuhdda (IG Peacekeeper) - Within three days of applying he donated his hard earned money to this community and never complained about it.  He is always active and most important, he asks questions and gets better each day

MikeyXYZ-  Should of been a member a month ago but no one things he is good at CoD (same as Peacekeeper).  He has donated as well, always is linking @vVv_Gaming on twitter, always talking with members, at every CGN he can make it to, and honestly cares about being here.  I could here the emotion from his voice when I told him I would be honored to be his final endorsement.  That is a true member right there.

Ittz RoBo - Once again, a donor, applied for a second time, on twitter, shoutbox, commenting on forums.

Fariko Kronics - He Closed his second application because he felt he was not getting any attention, which is absolutely true.

There is also new applicants like Fariko IRGL that will be amazing here because of her social media appearance. 

Chain of Command - You don't go to me with problems, because I will direct you to the chain of command.  Not that I dont care for you or another person, I am not the one in charge of it.

CoD chain of command goes like this: Coach, then vVv Black StaRR, then vVv RobZGod, then vVv Doomhammer, then vVv LordJerith

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU TALK TO THE PERSON YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN PRIVATE.  I personally have a mediator that that I and the person I have an issue with knows so we have a fresh face.  This will fix most of the problems.  I personally don't want to hear he said she said.  I will remove you from my friends list or kick you from my party next time I hear it.  Also another thing, no one should mute anyone in a lobby or party.  Completely childish.  If you want to speak to someone in private, wait until later or message that person.

Instead of asking about what other people are doing, ask yourself that question.  Don't worry about anyone else but yourself because there are people in this community that are in charge of asking others what they are doing.  Do your job and thats it.

You're missing the beginning of the chain, if an app or a member have a problem, it should try to be resolved first within that group with a problem. If it's an applicant having a problem they shouldn't go straight to coach or anyone on staff right away, they resolve it between themselves, if not a regular member like me or you should get involved to try to come to a resolution.  If we can't solve the problem, then it get's pushed up to the next in line on the chain.

You're missing the beginning of the chain, if an app or a member have a problem, it should try to be resolved first within that group with a problem. If it's an applicant having a problem they shouldn't go straight to coach or anyone on staff right away, they resolve it between themselves, if not a regular member like me or you should get involved to try to come to a resolution.  If we can't solve the problem, then it get's pushed up to the next in line on the chain.

agreed

If this is true, name the people who got in and do nothing?

Thank you Jerry, All im seeing as of late is people bitching about others but nobody doing anything to try and resolve and issue, nobody is talking to each other about their problems and trying to resolve them because they dont want to hurt people's feelings.

If you have a problem with someone, fucking talk to them. We're all in vVv because we've shown a decent level of maturity so I would expect that we as members can all take some constructive criticism (Constructive criticism only, if you're going to be a dick to somebody then you'll be hearing from me coach or shadow soon enough)

Alternatively, if you have a problem with the way something is being run ect or you have idea's about something we could start doing then for the love of god come talk to either myself, coach or shadow. The 3 of us are all extremely passionate and motivated to make this division the best it can be. So utilize us., if you dont tell us about a problem how do you expect us to fix it?

Regarding Tavhy, i think he add's real value with all the gfx he's being producing. I can see sugabear is going to talk to him so ill speak with him after and see how that went.

Regarding Blaze, i will speak to him personally and set him straight and let him know what is expected of him. Im not closing his app because he put vVv in his twitter. people need to chill the fuck out. I understand he was asked multiple times to change it and he took a while to do it but there are alot worse things he could be doing or have done.

If anybody has any concern's or would like to speak to me for whatever reason feel free to pm me. Im here to help.

ZeroBuhdda (IG Peacekeeper) - Within three days of applying he donated his hard earned money to this community and never complained about it.  He is always active and most important, he asks questions and gets better each dayMikeyXYZ-  Should of been a member a month ago but no one things he is good at CoD (same as Peacekeeper).  He has donated as well, always is linking @vVv_Gaming on twitter, always talking with members, at every CGN he can make it to, and honestly cares about being here.  I could here the emotion from his voice when I told him I would be honored to be his final endorsement.  That is a true member right there.Ittz RoBo - Once again, a donor, applied for a second time, on twitter, shoutbox, commenting on forums.Fariko Kronics - He Closed his second application because he felt he was not getting any attention, which is absolutely true.

I like how I'm not mentioned in the chain of command post.

With chain of command as natural said you resolve it between there first, if you can not get it done there them you come up to Me or Black Starr, coach is not a member yet or a full member of staff, so I would wait to go up to him, until he gets his v's.

I did your pre interview and I know I have stressed the chain of command with you and the way in which the order goes.

Thank you Jerry, All im seeing as of late is people bitching about others but nobody doing anything to try and resolve and issue, nobody is talking to each other about their problems and trying to resolve them because they dont want to hurt people's feelings.

If you have a problem with someone, fucking talk to them. We're all in vVv because we've shown a decent level of maturity so I would expect that we as members can all take some constructive criticism (Constructive criticism only, if you're going to be a dick to somebody then you'll be hearing from me coach or shadow soon enough)

Alternatively, if you have a problem with the way something is being run ect or you have idea's about something we could start doing then for the love of god come talk to either myself, coach or shadow. The 3 of us are all extremely passionate and motivated to make this division the best it can be. So utilize us., if you dont tell us about a problem how do you expect us to fix it?

Regarding Tavhy, i think he add's real value with all the gfx he's being producing. I can see sugabear is going to talk to him so ill speak with him after and see how that went.

Regarding Blaze, i will speak to him personally and set him straight and let him know what is expected of him. Im not closing his app because he put vVv in his twitter. people need to chill the fuck out. I understand he was asked multiple times to change it and he took a while to do it but there are alot worse things he could be doing or have done.

If anybody has any concern's or would like to speak to me for whatever reason feel free to pm me. Im here to help.

Regarding the issue of blaze you need to educate him on vVv then if you plan on him being a potential member, and he still needs to upload a picture of himself to continue with his application. If he does not get educated about how vVv is, then he will be a 3 week and done person or not pass the pre interview. Just my honest 2 cents.

I like how I'm not mentioned in the chain of command post.

With chain of command as natural said you resolve it between there first, if you can not get it done there them you come up to Me or Black Starr, coach is not a member yet or a full member of staff, so I would wait to go up to him, until he gets his v's.

I did your pre interview and I know I have stressed the chain of command with you and the way in which the order goes.

I didnt mean to miss you on the chain of command.  And also regarding your tweet:

I would like a mediator involved here please.  I feel it's best to always have a third party in a discussion. Also, please set a time if you would because I have a lot of stuff going on as well and I can't stop immediately

Also, it is appreciated that you read through someones whole post before replying:

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU TALK TO THE PERSON YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN PRIVATE

I put it in capitals for everyone to see, but for some reason it was interpreted wrong so let me clarify please.  Deal with it between you two first and then go to the chain of command.  I hope that was clearer.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but people emotions are starting to get in the way of improvement and the only way I know how to deal with that is being clear and tactful. 
Edited by vVv N3ptune

I didnt mean to miss you on the chain of command. And also regarding your tweet:

https://twitter.com/vVv_Shadow/status/341975476371337216

I would like a mediator involved here please. I feel it's best to always have a third party in a discussion. Also, please set a time if you would because I have a lot of stuff going on as well and I can't stop immediately

That would go against the chain of command, there is no need for a mediator, I just want to talk about something. First part of the chain is talking with that said person/group about the issue, and not bringing anyone that is not involved in it, and make them involved.

But I will find a set time and ask if you can meet there.

Edited by vVv Shadow

I didnt mean to miss you on the chain of command.  And also regarding your tweet:

I would like a mediator involved here please.  I feel it's best to always have a third party in a discussion. Also, please set a time if you would because I have a lot of stuff going on as well and I can't stop immediately

Also, it is appreciated that you read through someones whole post before replying:

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU TALK TO THE PERSON YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN PRIVATE

I put it in capitals for everyone to see, but for some reason it was interpreted wrong so let me clarify please.  Deal with it between you two first and then go to the chain of command.  I hope that was clearer.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but people emotions are starting to get in the way of improvement and the only way I know how to deal with that is being clear and tactful. 

I WILL GLADLY MEDIATE THIS MEETING.

That would go against the chain of command, there is no need for a mediator, I just want to talk about something. First part of the chain is talking with that said person/group about the issue, and not bringing anyone that is not involved in it, and make them involved.

But I will find a set time and ask if you can meet there.

Hey I'm not having a battle here and I'm not going to have a battle with anyone.  I'm not talking to anyone unless there is a mutual third party to keep rumors from spreading.  We can always make a community meeting and you and I talk?

Hey I'm not having a battle here and I'm not going to have a battle with anyone.  I'm not talking to anyone unless there is a mutual third party to keep rumors from spreading.  We can always make a community meeting and you and I talk?

Lets put it this way, I have an issue. I want to resolve it. Do you not trust me as a staff member, to not spread rumors? Plus Buzz already said he would mediate if you want to.