vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Mikey I agree 100% with your opinion on Dutchies but I have to say about optimize, I have given him time and he still is annoying and doesn't get (and if he does get it he doesn't heed advice) that he needs to tone it down about 10 levels. He fanboys too much and makes himself look bad. I like the kid enough but Idk if vVv is a good fit for him right now and I thenk getting denied would show how bad he really wants it. I hate to say it but if he is denied and explained to that he is because he needs to tone it down and be calm and relaxed and he still comes back and heeds that advice then we are getting somewhere IMO. I dont wanna hurt the kid but if he were to have his V's and act anything like he has it would make all of us look bad for passing him through. Please dont get mad or anything with what I have said this is all just my opinion. He also pushes and pushes for things that make him seem startstruck or something he has annoyed the pros in the past and he needs to realize they are just like you and I they play video games but at a higher level.Just food for thought from someone who sees it a different way.

Hey man I'm not going to endorse him or make time for him until I see improvement.  You are are very trusting, loyal, and good friend of mine Mikey.  So if you think he is the real deal, I got your back 110%

I understand, I think he is I really see amazing things inside this kid. I think I good talk with him would really set things straight and have him as Buddha Said tone it down, and I will take responsibility for him and his progression, idk why but I feel like we need him just as much as he needs us and once that improvement starts it will only progress much like his gaming.

Mikey I agree 100% with your opinion on Dutchies but I have to say about optimize, I have given him time and he still is annoying and doesn't get (and if he does get it he doesn't heed advice) that he needs to tone it down about 10 levels. He fanboys too much and makes himself look bad. I like the kid enough but Idk if vVv is a good fit for him right now and I thenk getting denied would show how bad he really wants it. I hate to say it but if he is denied and explained to that he is because he needs to tone it down and be calm and relaxed and he still comes back and heeds that advice then we are getting somewhere IMO. I dont wanna hurt the kid but if he were to have his V's and act anything like he has it would make all of us look bad for passing him through. Please dont get mad or anything with what I have said this is all just my opinion. He also pushes and pushes for things that make him seem startstruck or something he has annoyed the pros in the past and he needs to realize they are just like you and I they play video games but at a higher level.Just food for thought from someone who sees it a different way.

I agree which is why I said we need to have a talk with him :) not mad, and He has had his App closed once if I remember correctly back when he was MuG Optimize, not sure if that was before you applied or not cannot remember, but not for being overly excited and super talkative he just had a crap attitude back then and was more of an annoyance than what could be an amazing asset to us later on down the road, because he only wanted to improve himself back then now he wants more for vVv than he does himself, he is even going to MLG Columbus which he literally had to have his Dad talk to me about to see what it was really all about and what to expect just so he can support vVv and meet everyone. I do not think we should close his app, I think if anything keep him an applicant longer than we normally would with other members. But I really think Black Starr and myself should sit down with him and have a conversation about his LEVEL 12 AL THE TIME attitude lol and see if we can't have him drop it to about a 8 or 9 lol

Edited by vVv Mikeyy

I trust you guys and I trust you more than most Mikey so I will follow suite but I just thought an opinion from someone who doesnt see as much in him would be good too. I have faith in the system if he deserves to be among us he will be if not he wont simple as that

Oh right. Well, Optimizes attitude in-game bugs me still, one minute he's fine then the next he interrupts other applicants from speaking.

Regarding Dutchess, I like his initiative to get more EU people to the community. However, I like to see how he goes in promoting us. If all is good then he could be a potential candidate for the Social Media team (If Nyx is still looking) after he get's his V's, whenever that is.

I am 100% Supporting Dutchies, the dude is awesome, great heart, great learning potential, and he is a self-teacher which is a A++++

Optimize, he has a good heart, and he is a great person, but "in my opinion" he is not a good fit for vVv, I don't like his maturity level at times, his attitude fluctuates constantly, and the part oabout being a "fanboy" all the time, I feel that if he got his V's he would not represent the organization well when he is alone(ie. downtalking others) But like I said, he has a good heart and its in the right place.

I am 100% Supporting Dutchies, the dude is awesome, great heart, great learning potential, and he is a self-teacher which is a A++++

Optimize, he has a good heart, and he is a great person, but "in my opinion" he is not a good fit for vVv, I don't like his maturity level at times, his attitude fluctuates constantly, and the part oabout being a "fanboy" all the time, I feel that if he got his V's he would not represent the organization well when he is alone(ie. downtalking others) But like I said, he has a good heart and its in the right place.

That's what I would worry about with Him. 

For dutchies I see him being a good asset.  He is growing and seeing more ways he can hhelp out and he's really active.

MsTooBossy is very active and mature.  She carries herself respectably and she's figuring our about streaming.  Trying to attend events and looking to grow as a competitive gamer.  I have played with her quite a bit.  I'm gonna talk to her more and go over all the new to vVv stuff and see where she is with everything.  

MsTooBossy is very active and mature.  She carries herself respectably and she's figuring our about streaming.  Trying to attend events and looking to grow as a competitive gamer.  I have played with her quite a bit.  I'm gonna talk to her more and go over all the new to vVv stuff and see where she is with everything.  

Planned on doing an Application Review with her.  She just hasnt messaged me with dates yet =/

This post is a concern about applicant EQ DragonTKD. He was hosting an 8's lobby, and there were various times that he didn't have the rules right (MLG Variant), and Raw was with me as well, and we proceeded to tell him what was wrong and he simply just ignored everything we said. The whole time the lobby was rocky, but it got out of control at the end.

This concern is with OptimizeVGz, LG Dice, FtR Storm, and the host EQ DragonTKD. Some players were pulling out classes that people didn't like so much; as far as Crossbows, LMG target finders, etc. After the match they proceeded to call each other out and they were all telling each other to shut up and pretty much just talking shit to one another. 

I feel like this needed to be addressed because for me, most of the applicants that were in that lobby, it was the first time I've played with some of them. And let's just say I didn't leave with a good impression with a lot of them. This is mostly for future lobbies, but I feel that EQ DragonTKD isn't a good fit for hosting 8's lobbies. Granted outside of CGN's and what not he can host whatever the hell he wants, but I left that lobby with a bad taste in my mouth. And vVv Raw can attest for me, because he did as well.

On a side note, even though OptimizeVGz did get flared up, he did apologize to me, Raw, FtR Storm, and LG Dice after all that mess. Let me know what you guys think, and if anything if you've observed of some of these other applicants.

This post is a concern about applicant EQ DragonTKD. He was hosting an 8's lobby, and there were various times that he didn't have the rules right (MLG Variant), and Raw was with me as well, and we proceeded to tell him what was wrong and he simply just ignored everything we said. The whole time the lobby was rocky, but it got out of control at the end.

This concern is with OptimizeVGz, LG Dice, FtR Storm, and the host EQ DragonTKD. Some players were pulling out classes that people didn't like so much; as far as Crossbows, LMG target finders, etc. After the match they proceeded to call each other out and they were all telling each other to shut up and pretty much just talking shit to one another. 

I feel like this needed to be addressed because for me, most of the applicants that were in that lobby, it was the first time I've played with some of them. And let's just say I didn't leave with a good impression with a lot of them. This is mostly for future lobbies, but I feel that EQ DragonTKD isn't a good fit for hosting 8's lobbies. Granted outside of CGN's and what not he can host whatever the hell he wants, but I left that lobby with a bad taste in my mouth. And vVv Raw can attest for me, because he did as well.

On a side note, even though OptimizeVGz did get flared up, he did apologize to me, Raw, FtR Storm, and LG Dice after all that mess. Let me know what you guys think, and if anything if you've observed of some of these other applicants.

Chop Ryno for this altercation ;)

I have a feeling Dragon can be a Razernok Jr.

I've spent a few nights in party chat with him, and a couple games of LP. He seems like he will be trying extremely hard to prove his worth. He also has a feel of he would do anything possible to achieve this goal.

I'm unsure how he was around you guys, but he was all about asking me what he can do to make his application stand out more, what he can do to make his application goes by quicker and everything along those lines.

I like MVP Arkranex, he is a beast with a controller in his hand even while being somewhat Foreign. Same with Dutchiess. I feel Both are exceptionable applicants and possibly look more at them.

He hosted the 8's lobby as a CGN lobby or just a normal lobby?

yeah this happened. Showed a lot of sides to apps that I've known and apps I've just met. This new wave is a big one guys.

@Natural this was an 8s lobby. However once you say what variant your playing do it. Dragon had a lot of the rules wrong. That mainly started the uproar that happened today. When addressed it was ignored saying he's done gb's for a while he knows. To me that was just nonsense that could've been ignored but wasn't.

@Tahvvy lol

@Matter I've read when those have happened. Idk what happened with those. But this one he approached each one with messages and a talk afterwards when his head cooled down.

@Frosty agreed

yeah this happened. Showed a lot of sides to apps that I've known and apps I've just met. This new wave is a big one guys.

@Natural this was an 8s lobby. However once you say what variant your playing do it. Dragon had a lot of the rules wrong. That mainly started the uproar that happened today. When addressed it was ignored saying he's done gb's for a while he knows. To me that was just nonsense that could've been ignored but wasn't.

@Tahvvy lol

@Matter I've read when those have happened. Idk what happened with those. But this one he approached each one with messages and a talk afterwards when his head cooled down.

@Frosty agreed

Talking about Dragon and Optimize.  We made a rule about not using tacticals in the SCGN.  Someone used a tactical on the other team and Crispee and I asked who did it knowing it was Optimize or Dragon.  It was just a simple question, not anything big but the two just remained silent and never said a word like they were in trouble or something.  KInda shows some character there 

Hey guys, Just wanna drop a name real quick "SMDR942" he's a real good dude, been around for like 3 months, applied 2x (his first closed due to inactivity, he had a family emergency and left his house overnight and was gone for a while), he attends all CGN's, just a good dude so if you have the time, keep him in mind

Hey guys, Just wanna drop a name real quick "SMDR942" he's a real good dude, been around for like 3 months, applied 2x (his first closed due to inactivity, he had a family emergency and left his house overnight and was gone for a while), he attends all CGN's, just a good dude so if you have the time, keep him in mind

Yeah I agree he's an awesome guy to play with and a good person as well

I got him to re-apply since he was showing a good effort and those lesson things he was doin is an excellent way to add value I think.

Yeah I like playing with SMDR as well. Real cool dude, and gets along with everyone. Never experienced a time when there was any other behavior. As far as his family emergency, life happens...which I think we can all empathize with the man.