Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Stitches was banned from CGN's for a while because he rage quit out of one i was in.

He hasn't really done anything that stands out to me and makes me think he's adding any value. I think alot of people just want him in because he's an old vVv member.

I agree totally and I was in there also that game he quit out. 

Hey guys, update on a new app

MEMPHIS_TRASH - I JUST recently met this dude through my brother, he is extremely nice and and fun dude to play COD with. I see ALOT of learning potential both skill wise and gaming community wise in him. I will be keeping an eye on him and his progress!

I know i said i was back from holiday a few days ago but i haven't really been active at all. Still kinda in holiday mode tbh just enjoying the last of the good English weather lol.

As of tomorrow ill get back into vVv mode and start running shit again!

Sunny weather is a luxury to us lol.

I hate warm weather lol. Anyways back onto things.

I still say that methris is doin good. Active on forum twit box etc. Making signatures for people. He's doin alright.

techshow has been here a while and has played with alot of us. I know he had past tournament experience with gears I believe and he wants to do cod just need to find a team.

anyone else that's standing out?

MetalFoot-  I think he's pretty active and a good guy.  I have only seen one bad thing from him and he hasn't done it since, and that was the gripe in the shout box that one day.

I like MetalFoot, don't really play with him all that much but he's really active on the forums and I constantly see him Twitter, vVv related or not.

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/63098-tanner-slays-vvv-cod-community-application/#entry593712

This is a new applicant, he is a very talented GB Player who has SOME GREAT skill when it comes to Making Youtube video's and things like that, I watched his video's and learned from them through MW3 and BLOPS 2 If I remember correctly. Also has a pretty successfull stream on Twitch.tv

I would suggest checking his channel out, he has alot of potential to be a helpful DCGN coach and is more than willing to help out with coaching and stuff if need be.

He is kind of new to the whole forum thing but from what he says is he is def. gonna figure it out.

Just a heads up, I like to mention it when I feel we have some Valuable applicants right off the bat, you know Making Good people Great

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/63098-tanner-slays-vvv-cod-community-application/#entry593712

This is a new applicant, he is a very talented GB Player who has SOME GREAT skill when it comes to Making Youtube video's and things like that, I watched his video's and learned from them through MW3 and BLOPS 2 If I remember correctly. Also has a pretty successfull stream on Twitch.tv

I would suggest checking his channel out, he has alot of potential to be a helpful DCGN coach and is more than willing to help out with coaching and stuff if need be.

He is kind of new to the whole forum thing but from what he says is he is def. gonna figure it out.

Just a heads up, I like to mention it when I feel we have some Valuable applicants right off the bat, you know Making Good people Great

He had over 600+ viewers on Twitch, quite impressive.

I don't know what everyone thinks but I'm getting worn out having to put my xbox live parties to invite only because random applicants fill up the whole party and start talking.

I kinda want to leave the party open for people that I want to join, so I will probably start kicking them out of the parties if they continue to do so lol

Edited by vVv N3ptune

I don't know what everyone thinks but I'm getting worn out having to put my xbox live parties to invite only because random applicants fill up the whole party and start talking.

I kinda want to leave the party open for people that I want to join, so I will probably start kicking them out of the parties if they continue to do so lol

just make it invite only bro. I feel kicking them would make them feel unwanted or ignored. And as a representation of what vVv is we can't do that. It doesn't look good and all that biz.

just make it invite only bro. I feel kicking them would make them feel unwanted or ignored. And as a representation of what vVv is we can't do that. It doesn't look good and all that biz.

But I want to leave it open for people on my friends list that I want to talk to...

But I want to leave it open for people on my friends list that I want to talk to...

So invite them in if you want them in or eventually they will message you to see what's up