Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Im back from holiday fuckers!!!

Read through the last few pages. Everyone seems to be set on crispee and i've had my eye on him for a while. Ill arrange a pre-interview with him now.

I thought he was already in?!?!? Lol

I thought he was already in?!?!? Lol

Could have sworn there were rumors of a vVv Crispee about to make an appearance o.o thought it was myths, But WOOT WOOT,

But now to Dutchiesss, I really like this dude I am going to endorse him later tonight or sometime tomorrow. What really drawls me to him, is his Goal as a vVv Member is to get vVv bigger in the EU he loves vVv, that and with other EU players he won't be a 3 bar warrior... he will be a 4 bar champ T_T dude rocks on his own servers (Played League with him before when he found matches holy crap did he go off)

Could have sworn there were rumors of a vVv Crispee about to make an appearance o.o thought it was myths, But WOOT WOOT,

But now to Dutchiesss, I really like this dude I am going to endorse him later tonight or sometime tomorrow. What really drawls me to him, is his Goal as a vVv Member is to get vVv bigger in the EU he loves vVv, that and with other EU players he won't be a 3 bar warrior... he will be a 4 bar champ T_T dude rocks on his own servers (Played League with him before when he found matches holy crap did he go off)

if him and arkanex were to find a team and represent at the next egl that would be huge. I agree dutchies is a cool dude and that goal is a big factor to look at for him.

and now that one got accepted for pre interview we should look for others again.

Methris is still a fresh app imo but he's doing great in my eyes so far.

Metalfoot is just that guy yet again we have one of those lol

so far with these 2 add dutchies since I talked about him and those are the ones I plan on looking at seeing for a fit here in vVv. Their the ones that imo are the ones to look out for.

Edited by vVv Raw 1

if him and arkanex were to find a team and represent at the next egl that would be huge. I agree dutchies is a cool dude and that goal is a big factor to look at for him.

and now that one got accepted for pre interview we should look for others again.

Methris is still a fresh app imo but he's doing great in my eyes so far.

Metalfoot is just that guy yet again we have one of those lol

so far with these 2 add dutchies since I talked about him and those are the ones I plan on looking at seeing for a fit here in vVv. Their the ones that imo are the ones to look out for.

i though arkanex was canadian...lol

Cjay / Try lol :

Raged quit towards the end if the game in CGN. During the game he was excessively using the word "bitch" everytime when he talked. Its different when you actually know someone and from what i believe at the time my whole team never knew who he was until after the game. Overall he showed no value of being in CGN as far as being just a dude on the team communication wise.

1. and now that one got accepted for pre interview we should look for others again.

2. Metalfoot is just that guy yet again we have one of those lol

3. so far with these 2 add dutchies since I talked about him and those are the ones I plan on looking at seeing for a fit here in vVv. Their the ones that imo are the ones to look out for.

1. We stopped looking?

2. how is he "that guy"?

3. He love's vVv but what "value" does he bring?  Posting on the forums?

Just want to remind everyone that if someone is being overly negative it provides an opportunity to take them aside, talk to them privately, and give them a chance to correct their behavior.  If someone is rage quitting don't just come here and post "so and so isn't vVv material".  That's the lazy way of doing things and incorrectly attributes behavior to identity.  We want to correct the negative behavior and let the person shine or fail on their own.  Like N3ptune pointed out, someone could be just having a bad day, or maybe doesn't even realize what they are doing.  If someone is actually a lost cause they will not take the criticism and keep doing what they've been doing until their app is closed.

Also make sure to post here when you've talked to an applicant.

1. We stopped looking?

2. how is he "that guy"?

3. He love's vVv but what "value" does he bring?  Posting on the forums?

this for metalfoot I'm presuming?

1. Lol smartone haha

2 everyone likes him and he's the fun guy

3 not forums. His twitter feed is pretty much everything vVv and he advertises the new YouTube videos that everyone does not just the vVv Channel but paused's montage he jumped all over getting it out there the best he could.

when I say he's that guy I pretty much meant he's doing everything and anything he can do to be apart of vVv. At least that's what I have seen.

Edited by vVv Raw 1

I would like everyone's thoughts on Stitches. He applied on May 27th, so I figured we need to either pursue him further, or cut our ties.

I honestly think he is a funny guy and really loves vVv. He is an ex member and knows what vVv expects. Thoughts?

Cjay / Try lol :

Raged quit towards the end if the game in CGN. During the game he was excessively using the word "bitch" everytime when he talked. Its different when you actually know someone and from what i believe at the time my whole team never knew who he was until after the game. Overall he showed no value of being in CGN as far as being just a dude on the team communication wise.

I briefly spoke to him about it and he told me his girlfriend shut his Xbox off. I don't know if this is credible and what not, but that is what I was told.

I briefly spoke to him about it and he told me his girlfriend shut his Xbox off. I don't know if this is credible and what not, but that is what I was told.

heard the same when we was both in codcaster for a match tonight

Yea I agree that Crispee is a good dude.

Unfortunately with Stitches I have not been able to play with him although he has been sending me invites, I completely forget to respond which is my fault but I will join one of these days, just been kinda pubbin around as a loner lately while figuring things out at home lol.

EPICSAINT, I spoke with him briefly last night, seems like a very nice person, def. see him as someone who takes well to constructive criticism and is willing to help as well.

ARKANEX is Canadian haha and like I said before, a good dude, always on the chatbox, working through this tutoring thing he wants to start, I would like to see him progress further into that before I make a def. "Yes" I believe he can better vVv statement.

I still agree on metalfoot being a good choice at least for a pre interview, but that decision is not mine, I need to speak with him about his raging issues a little bit, he gets frustrated and I will talk to him about it this weekend seeing as that is the only thing that is really going against him IMO so I am sure it will be changed.

Imo he is good, he bleeds vVv, I say let him in. I know he rages sometimes but who doesn't?

What are we defining as raging?  Cause people sometimes get a little loud and say "oh that's horseshit" or something, but I wouldn't really call that raging.

What are we defining as raging?  Cause people sometimes get a little loud and say "oh that's horseshit" or something, but I wouldn't really call that raging.

If you leave ingame.  So if we're playing and you just leave while the game is going on and you're playing...that's raging imo.

They may think that you're raging when bitching as well....I rage all the time then if thats the case :P

If Stitches is rage quitting out of games then I wouldn't say he "bleeds vVv".  Yes, he's been around for a long time, but that doesn't make him a good choice to be a member, especially if he has behavioral issues like that which should be addressed before we consider him for membership.

Stitches was banned from CGN's for a while because he rage quit out of one i was in.

He hasn't really done anything that stands out to me and makes me think he's adding any value. I think alot of people just want him in because he's an old vVv member.

^ this seems like the case...not trying to kiss ass but all I've seen is him trying to team and not be in 8s or a team for long.