vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

I have messaged this "darkjedimasterx" kid regarding his forum posted being copied over multiple times and am getting an issue regarding it.  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on it.  I will be checking to see what his next message is but if he decides to just ignore me then maybe another member can ask him to write something unique :)

I have messaged this "darkjedimasterx" kid regarding his forum posted being copied over multiple times and am getting an issue regarding it.  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on it.  I will be checking to see what his next message is but if he decides to just ignore me then maybe another member can ask him to write something unique :)

One thing I learned as an applicant and will keep doing is never post the same thing twice and read a thread very thoroughly. I've always done it for anything I've been apart of. And imo this is especially for applicants. Each person is different so each one should get a different welcome post. I understand the important threads one that is posted is required. If darkjedi does it again lemme know. I frequently play with him in my late night 8s so I can definitely talk to him about it.

What does people think about Metal Foot?

I personally have not gave an endorsement to anyone since when I was made the Purple name a few months back, because no one really showed me how they wanted an endorsement. But he has stood out to me more than the other applicants have. And I would give me endorsement soon.

The only other person currently I would give an endorsement to is Crispee Creme and since Raw is an member now it would have been him to.

Edited by vVv Shadow

I really like both of them.

Metalfoot - awesome dude always on the forum and twitter feed supporting vvv and attending anything that goes on. Thing is on Wednesday he had a little blow up on the shoutbox about how someone was playing in the cgn I was hosting. I talked to him about it and asked him if he ever needs to vent like that just let me know and I'll private chat it. Idk if anyone else seen the post he did and I don't have it. However other than that ONE thing. Everything else about him screams awesome.

Crispee Kreme - ok. I was best friends with this guy since I was an app. However I will not let that subject anything. He has shown improvement on his forum activity however not seeing much on twitter or he is and I haven't seen it. However I think he makes up for it by volunteering to go to umg Atlanta with vVv Mikeyy to coach his team and everyone imo looks up to him as the next one in line.

shadow btw thanks bud lol

What does people think about Metal Foot?

I personally have not gave an endorsement to anyone since when I was made the Purple name a few months back, because no one really showed me how they wanted an endorsement. But he has stood out to me more than the other applicants have. And I would give me endorsement soon.

The only other person currently I would give an endorsement to is Crispee Creme and since Raw is an member now it would have been him to.

i agree on both statements

Although i agree she has alot of maturing to do and has had ALOT of problems i totally disagree that she adds zero value. She added and is continuing to add HUGE value by advertising our members twitter's, youtube and streams EVERY day. She's trying to set up an event for us that will be advertised on the xbox live dashboard which will bring our website and our community massive exposure.

She can re-apply in 2 months. Thats final.

That is fine my friend, I disagree with you point blank.ill back you though you are doing a great job., she will get it closed again. When you are 44 years old with two kids and the phrase " has some maturing to do"is uttered that is embarrassing my friend. Edited by vVv Exodus

I agree, as you can tell from my endorsement a while back :P (on metal) He is a good dude, as well as ARKANEX, active and very helpful talking with me about my stream and stuff like that.

So applicants that are shining from what I've read about are...

Methris, The Tech Show, Arkaine x, Metalfoot, and crispee kreme. Thoughts?

I've played with Arkane a few times, pretty humble dood from what I saw. He's always around the forums. Same goes for Metal.  I've been good friends with Tech since i was in like middle school lol. Very cool guy, laid back, really enjoys gaming and being around everyone in vVv. I've noticed his activity on the forums and Social Networks sites have gone up a lot over the past 2 months or so. Crispee is just that dood, i still don't know why he hasn't gotten an interview yet, very nice, laid back, and always looking to help. Methris I see on the forums quite a bit, have yet to game with him doh.

I've played with Arkane a few times, pretty humble dood from what I saw. He's always around the forums. Same goes for Metal.  I've been good friends with Tech since i was in like middle school lol. Very cool guy, laid back, really enjoys gaming and being around everyone in vVv. I've noticed his activity on the forums and Social Networks sites have gone up a lot over the past 2 months or so. Crispee is just that dood, i still don't know why he hasn't gotten an interview yet, very nice, laid back, and always looking to help. Methris I see on the forums quite a bit, have yet to game with him doh.

couldn't agree more man. Methris is a cool dude on cod as well as making sigs on the fly of a request and really tech knowing for streams and computers and helps anyone who needs it with tech.

I agree, as you can tell from my endorsement a while back :P (on metal) He is a good dude, as well as ARKANEX, active and very helpful talking with me about my stream and stuff like that.

couldn't agree more man. Methris is a cool dude on cod as well as making sigs on the fly of a request and really tech knowing for streams and computers and helps anyone who needs it with tech.

Methris showed value literally the moment he put his application in.  Within the hour he was already in the GFX garage asking people if they would like sigs done and willing to help with tech aspects with computers.  He also watches whoever streams in our community and gives feedback to whoever needs it.

Crispee went out of his way to go to UMG to support vVv Mikeyy and his team during the tourny.  That is absolutely amazing and shows commitment to this team.

My verdict has not been determined for Arkane X and Tech.  Personally, I know both have done there time and I just don't know yet.  I play with Arkane daily and he knows the game and all and he posts in the forums.  I'm waiting to see how this "developmental league" pans out.  Same for Tech, I don't know what he has done for so long.

Tech is he only applicant that's been around for a while and I haven't played consistently.  I will more now :)

Abusive raged out of 8s twice today. Not acceptable. I will ban him from playing with us if he does it again

He's been complaining every time I play with him

Abusive raged out of 8s twice today. Not acceptable. I will ban him from playing with us if he does it again

Yeah he seems to do that alot when I'm playing league with him or at the CGN I've talked to him multiple times about it but he doesn't want to listen to what I have to say or care to listen

Yeah he seems to do that alot when I'm playing league with him or at the CGN I've talked to him multiple times about it but he doesn't want to listen to what I have to say or care to listen

If it continues to be a re-occuring thing then he will most likely be banned from CGN's and members will lose interest in playing with him. From my standpoint I have zero desire to play with this applicant based off of what everyone has stated so far. And i'm sure others feel the same way. If someone who has played with him could have a talk and explain to him his wrong doing that be great. If he doesn't want to listen like DJAY says then clearly he just isn't a good fit

Just saying, once again Bio Hazzard raging quitting out, I don't feel he is vVv Material at all. 

He doesn't really add to much value either, I've talked to him before about it, and nothing seems to be changing. 

I personally think his app should be closed?

Just saying, once again Bio Hazzard raging quitting out, I don't feel he is vVv Material at all. 

He doesn't really add to much value either, I've talked to him before about it, and nothing seems to be changing. 

I personally think his app should be closed?

You're just saying that he's rage quiting out but when?

Bio has been around here for a while, longer than you actually.  Has he done this with anyone else?   I haven't really noticed him doing it...

Has any member ever asked an applicant whats going on with them and why they raged instead of just saying they raged and closed their app?  Maybe something is going on in their life at that moment.  He just started a new job...maybe that's affecting him?

You're just saying that he's rage quiting out but when?

Bio has been around here for a while, longer than you actually.  Has he done this with anyone else?   I haven't really noticed him doing it...

Has any member ever asked an applicant whats going on with them and why they raged instead of just saying they raged and closed their app?  Maybe something is going on in their life at that moment.  He just started a new job...maybe that's affecting him?

Biohazard rage quit today when I was playing league play with him. He was 0-7 and got mad and quit.

Addiction had an issue with it before as-well.

Two nights ago, I was running LP with him, We Todd Edd, and UrbanGuerilla. He didn't say anything, unplugs his mic and just gets off nothing said or done.

I've also spent times in party when he runs League Play and He is just a raged so much.

Edited by vVv Frosty

anyone have a talk with him about this yet? Like Neptune said maybe there's more to it than meets our eyes. Can't find out what it is unless someone talks with him.

Addiction had an issue with it before as-well.

Two nights ago, I was running LP with him, We Todd Edd, and UrbanGuerilla. He didn't say anything, unplugs his mic and just gets off nothing said or done.

I've also spent times in party when he runs League Play and He is just a raged so much.

anyone have a talk with him about this yet? Like Neptune said maybe there's more to it than meets our eyes. Can't find out what it is unless someone talks with him.

talk to him Frosty

Im back from holiday fuckers!!!

Read through the last few pages. Everyone seems to be set on crispee and i've had my eye on him for a while. Ill arrange a pre-interview with him now.

Fuck the boss is back, that means actual work