vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Biohazard rage quit today when I was playing league play with him. He was 0-7 and got mad and quit.

He does tend to take LP a little seriously, I've heard him in party chat while in-game and he was freaking out when people were talking in a party after they died, he was raging a little about not being able to hear people.

I was also running 8s on his team, and he was kind of being a jerk.

Just saying Quinton25 or whatever his name is was lacking crap about me and my team last night. Not to big of a fan. Just a heads up

he seems to complain alot

He does alot of complaining

Yea, he seems a tad to highstrung. Same with BioHazzard.

On a different Note.

What are your guy's thoughts on Trivium (Wee Tod eDD)??

I'd also like to point out, he's been participating in a lot of 8s, hosting as-well. He's been around on the forums a tad too.

I also talked to Crispee Kreme and The Tech Show, about their forum and twitter activity. I think they both have showed a lot of improvements there. 

Crispee Kreme is also helping coach vVv Mikey's team, participating in 8s, the CGN's and he's all about giving pointers.

I'm going to Endorse him next week as my first endorsement, he's definitely earned it.

Edited by vVv Frosty

Just saying Quinton25 or whatever his name is was lacking crap about me and my team last night. Not to big of a fan. Just a heads up

I do the same ;P 

I've played only 2 games with him, he didn't really speak. He left without notice before the 3rd game started 

I have jumped in a game with RAW and Crispee where crispee was taking time out to show RAW some great spots and coach him on some things about COD. It was cool to see because I know he had to go to work or something and was still reaching out to help.

Def. good to see that!

I have jumped in a game with RAW and Crispee where crispee was taking time out to show RAW some great spots and coach him on some things about COD. It was cool to see because I know he had to go to work or something and was still reaching out to help.

Def. good to see that!

They are teammates and that is expected lol.  They both showed me some spots the other day and it was nice :)

Crispee was an amazing coach last night at the DCGN.  I'm glad I bended a little and allowed an applicant to coach.  vVv Mikey did amazing running it! :P

Biohazard rage quit today when I was playing league play with him. He was 0-7 and got mad and quit.

I don't understand why he's doing things like that. People already have a pre conceived notion of him from the first time he applied to vVv.

Yea Fatal he already lit a fire under his ass with Shadow, but Black StaRR was generous and gave him another chance. But from the sound of it doesn't seem like he making the best of his chance.

I really like Crispee and Raw, two humble guys who deserve the recognition they are getting. :)

Edited by vVv Ryno

I think your talkin about when you joined myself and vVv mikeyy robo. But Crispee did show me the gas station sign spot.

Real quick I know that Fhrosty mentioned something about Optimize. He has a form of autism known as asbergers idk the spelling. Just wanted that to be a little more specific than just a down syndrome...

I think your talkin about when you joined myself and vVv mikeyy robo. But Crispee did show me the gas station sign spot.

Real quick I know that Fhrosty mentioned something about Optimize. He has a form of autism known as asbergers idk the spelling. Just wanted that to be a little more specific than just a down syndrome...

what are you doing posting here... you're a member o.O .... F'in New Guy....

Aspergers and Down Syndrome are completely different, thanks for clearing that up.

Aspergers and Down Syndrome are completely different, thanks for clearing that up.

np I know there is. I have a severely autistic little brother so I know the differences of some not all.

np I know there is. I have a severely autistic little brother so I know the differences of some not all.

Although they are not as close to me as you say your little brother, I have a family friend who has 2 autistic kids.

Please don't take this negatively but he is able to play CoD and play it damn well.  I don't plan on changing the way I am around him.  He's been successful so far and I don't think he will stop being successful.

Also on a side note, I don't know if we should be discussing some peoples disabilities without them knowing.  I would hate to know that any issue I have and that I spoke to someone about here has gone to someone else or around the community....

He probably doesn't want us to know because he would of told us already.

And here is some information that may be interesting to keep in mind while you're at work.  It's about Health Information Privacy http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

Edited by vVv N3ptune

Although they are not as close to me as you say your little brother, I have a family friend who has 2 autistic kids.

Please don't take this negatively but he is able to play CoD and play it damn well.  I don't plan on changing the way I am around him.  He's been successful so far and I don't think he will stop.

It's good to know this stuff as well :)

Im not going to whatsoever lol. its good that people are aware of this as a whole not just because of an individual. I agree completely that his skill is definitely good. Yes he can get carried away at times. However in my opinion we all do at some points. I can chill and talk with him for hours. But due to me being the new guy i cant and or wont endorse him yet. however in my opinion. he is deserving of at least one. hes chill and friendly at pretty much all times with me. and yes neptune i know im the fng lol

Im not going to whatsoever lol. its good that people are aware of this as a whole not just because of an individual. I agree completely that his skill is definitely good. Yes he can get carried away at times. However in my opinion we all do at some points. I can chill and talk with him for hours. But due to me being the new guy i cant and or wont endorse him yet. however in my opinion. he is deserving of at least one. hes chill and friendly at pretty much all times with me. and yes neptune i know im the fng lol

I think we just have to be mindful of his privacy

But Crispee Doe..

Got 2 more endorsements this week, One of which was mine. I'm really wanting to see him with V's by the end of this month. 

He's stepped up his forum activity, so that's already a Plus.

I treat everyone with respect regardless. To me, since I didn't even know that fact about him, consider it that it was never brought up lol

Crispee is a really great guy for sure! This is probably like my 3rd post in this thread about him...I think I might love him o.O