Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

I agree that she has some issues, however isn't vVv all about making good gamers great?  Yea she's a project in a half, but I feel as though if we continue working with her she can change, and all the positive things that could come from it would be 100% worth it, no?

Heres a quote from Jerry that he said in a CoD Meeting that me and Coach got removed from Staff on. "Don't spend your time on making an average person good, but instead spend your time on making a good person, great."

Nothing specific about gaming, but I do believe that is what vVv is for, making people better, whether its in gaming, or in life.

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62554-x25xquinton-app/

Do not think hes a good fit for vVv. in a 8s lobby someone on the opposing team DCed so I connected and they were up 45-0 and we came back and won 250-88 and he was mad at the host for not ending it and says they were just screwing around the whole time. Then got in an argument with me, after the lobby when I told him he should always be serious and that it wasnt an issue since it was an 8s lobby then told me to shut the fuck up and that he didnt care.

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62554-x25xquinton-app/

Do not think hes a good fit for vVv. in a 8s lobby someone on the opposing team DCed so I connected and they were up 45-0 and we came back and won 250-88 and he was mad at the host for not ending it and says they were just screwing around the whole time. Then got in an argument with me, after the lobby when I told him he should always be serious and that it wasnt an issue since it was an 8s lobby then told me to shut the fuck up and that he didnt care.

sounds like something you would do lol

I may be extremely new to the vVv members list, but I think I've spent the most time with the applicants, as that's how I kept my name coming up.

I don't know about you guys, but I've read through about the last 8-10 pages, and haven't seen Crispee Kreme's name come up? He's an applicant who's been around longer, always in 8s, CGN and some. 

I think if he worked on Forum activity he would be a good guy to include in this.

Just my thoughts, but he should be getting some recognition.

I may be extremely new to the vVv members list, but I think I've spent the most time with the applicants, as that's how I kept my name coming up.

I don't know about you guys, but I've read through about the last 8-10 pages, and haven't seen Crispee Kreme's name come up? He's an applicant who's been around longer, always in 8s, CGN and some. 

I think if he worked on Forum activity he would be a good guy to include in this.

Just my thoughts, but he should be getting some recognition.

Pretty solid assessment comming from the FNG (Fucking New Guy)!  I like it!

----------------

I agree, we should yell at Crispee Kreme as much as we can because he can add value to us :)

Edited by vVv N3ptune

Yea I've told Crispee Kreme about what we thought about him on his application. A real solid gamer, real friendly, and I think that is forum inactivity also comes with the fact that he is trying to prepare for MLG Columbus. Just a thought though.

As for Methris, I would have to agree with everyone's thoughts on him. I real stand up guy, who puts aside time to help others, and also to mention he is great at GFX if you see some of the signatures that he's made for applicants and members.

I really like CrispyCreme he's a very chill guy and I think he would be a good fit.  Just needs to step up his forum activity and twitter and he'll have my endorsement.

Methris is a really active good guy too.  He's looking good too. 

Yea I've told Crispee Kreme about what we thought about him on his application. A real solid gamer, real friendly, and I think that is forum inactivity also comes with the fact that he is trying to prepare for MLG Columbus. Just a thought though.

As for Methris, I would have to agree with everyone's thoughts on him. I real stand up guy, who puts aside time to help others, and also to mention he is great at GFX if you see some of the signatures that he's made for applicants and members.

I agree with this their both great guys and would bring great value to vVv

*They're

Yea, I don't have anything bad to say about Methris. We had a good group of people last night, including Djay and some more applicants last night, we all had fun.

Also, what about Mug Optimize?

Besides that he got on everyone's nerve for the moment, would anyone consider him? He seems to always be looking to help when I'm around, he even helped me host another lobby during one of the Sniper CGN's.

His application has been opened longer, he knows a decent amount of what is going on it seems.

I think forum activity should be worked on a little, and I've spoken to him about it already before I had gotten my Vs, so maybe he'll step up.

I'd say don't count him out yet, only because look at me?

Edited by vVv Frosty

Also, what about Mug Optimize?

Besides that he got on everyone's nerve for the moment, would anyone consider him? He seems to always be looking to help when I'm around, he even helped me host another lobby during one of the Sniper CGN's.

Really Awkward.  I have to mute him regularly because he doesn't stop talking.  Other than that, I don't have anything else to say

Really Awkward.  I have to mute him regularly because he doesn't stop talking.  Other than that, I don't have anything else to say

Mind you, Raw mentioned to me something. I don't want to be rude when I say this, so no offense to him.

Raw informed me, that he has a form of down syndrome or something? But usually, if you say something to him about talking, he will stop and listen.

He seems to want to better himself, and have something to do. I won't count him out yet though.

Mind you, Raw mentioned to me something. I don't want to be rude when I say this, so no offense to him.

Raw informed me, that he has a form of down syndrome or something? But usually, if you say something to him about talking, he will stop and listen.

He seems to want to better himself, and have something to do. I won't count him out yet though.

That's okay that he has a disability and I'm glad that it is known now.

I'm afraid this is going to sound horrible, but be extremely wary of those who want to help out but aren't really able to.  I've had bad experiences in the past trusting people to do things when they aren't reliable or capable of doing them well.

I'm afraid this is going to sound horrible, but be extremely wary of those who want to help out but aren't really able to.  I've had bad experiences in the past trusting people to do things when they aren't reliable or capable of doing them well.

Nothing horrible with that statement imo.  Very understand and truthful.  Plus you're SugarBear and I <3 you for ever.  You know...

-----------------------------

Also, I've noticed iBird has been playing in 8s and around the community daily since he has been chopped....

So I have a question regarding this since it's my first time knowing a former member that has been chopped; do chopped members have to reapply after being chopped?  Or do the members decide said chopped members are reaccepted?

Edited by vVv N3ptune

Nothing horrible with that statement imo.  Very understand and truthful.  Plus you're SugarBear and I <3 you for ever.  You know...

-----------------------------

Also, I've noticed iBird has been playing in 8s and around the community daily since he has been chopped....

So I have a question regarding this since it's my first time knowing a former member that has been chopped; do chopped members have to reapply after being chopped?  Or do the members decide said chopped members are reaccepted?

They have to reapply and go through the same endorsement process as everyone else again. Keep in mind Addiction, Nyx, Stitches, and Nynjatic were all former members that recently reapplied in the past few months and had/have to go through the application process.  Plus let's try and avoid another incident like what happened with Nynjatic this time. 

They have to reapply and go through the same endorsement process as everyone else again. Keep in mind Addiction, Nyx, Stitches, and Nynjatic were all former members that recently reapplied in the past few months and had/have to go through the application process.  Plus let's try and avoid another incident like what happened with Nynjatic this time. 

It seems completely random; some ex-members have been let immediately back in in the past, others have had to do the application process. There's never been a standard.

I believe they should have to go through the application process again. If someone is just given something, then they are more likely to take it for granted. If they work for it, then they are more likely to take pride in it. Example, me vs nynjactic.

I was also a former member who had to go through the same process of any new applicant. I feel that's the best way to really show how dedicated one is.

Exactly, this shouldn't be a place you can come and go as you please, not to bash those who left before, because everyone is free to do what they want, but like people are saying, should have to go through the same process again.

vVv Mikey will be handling the DCGNs while I'm gone.  Please direct everything to him.  Thank you.

Edited by vVv N3ptune