vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

I don't think that's the point. Although some people around here have no good measure of other people's maturity but I digress. I don't think anyone is saying anything about her age here except that her conduct was unacceptable especially for someone her age. Which does speak volumes, she should at the very least be less impulsive and dramatic than the four year old CoD players that apply here.

If she has a moment of clarity, she can tell us about it in 60 to 90 days.

Read the direct quote:

She's an adult in her 40s......So with that being said.  I don't see maturing happening because to be frank she's probably pretty set in her ways at this point.  so we either accept her for what she is.  or Cut our loses.

The logical progression here is as follows:

a) Adults in their 40s are set in their ways and can't change

B)  IRGRL is an adult in her 40s

c)  Therefore IRGRL is set in her ways and can't change

The fallacy is that just because someone is in their forties that they cannot change their behavior.  Behavior is always the one thing we have control over, regardless of age, sex, race, sexual identity, etc. etc. 

Read the direct quote:

The logical progression here is as follows:

a) Adults in their 40s are set in their ways and can't change

B)  IRGRL is an adult in her 40s

c)  Therefore IRGRL is set in her ways and can't change

The fallacy is that just because someone is in their forties that they cannot change their behavior.  Behavior is always the one thing we have control over, regardless of age, sex, race, sexual identity, etc. etc. 

I understand that lol I too am pointing out why that doesn't make sense. But it still doesn't excuse her from her behavior, which I'm sure you agree with.

I never said it excuses her from her behavior.

I didn't say that. I said it doesn't excuse her from her behavior. I then said you would probably agree with that, that it doesn't excuse her from her behavior.

After reading all that, I still can't believVve it's not butter.

mmmm butter

Not fighting, I just didn't understand (still don't) what he was objecting to that I wrote

I know :)

Not fighting, I just didn't understand (still don't) what he was objecting to that I wrote

I wasn't objecting to what you wrote, that's probably why you still don't understand. I'm agreeing with you on all accounts.

I trust your decision to leave her application closed black starr, however I feel as though trying to keep her around would really benefit us. Like most of the people who commented on her she can provide so much value.  Has anyone ever tried approaching her about keeping herself 100% professional all the time? What I mean by that is every time she posts something on twitter or on the shoutbox she know's it's a 100% reflection of us. A pure business approach to things. 

She is 44 and needs to grow the fuck up, I have been here longer than all of you. I know her and I had our drama, but that was for something entirely different that I will not mention here. Black and all of staff know though, the SB drama is so petty, I am glad she is gone and she needs to stay away. She is an absolute embarrassment as an quote "adult" and to this organization. She NEVER needs to be able to re apply, if I ever saw vVv in front of her name I would puke. Natural you are the man, but you are blinded by her bullshit.

Edited by vVv Exodus

Endless chances. 

Exactly, an example needs to be made, here people back in the day after the shit she pulled off were not allowed to apply for a year. 2 months is not enough, put the BS between her and I aside, she is not a good fit for vVv Gaming at all.

She is 44 and needs to grow the fuck up, I have been here longer than all of you, I know good people. She adds ZERO value to vVv Gaming and is an absolute embarrassment to this organization. Is flirting with members and apps ok? All the while her motive is to ask for money for her poor pitiful life? No that is not, the thought of her pisses me off, and she needs to get  a god damn job, it's not that hard. Natural you are the man, so don't take what I said the wrong way. I just strongly wish she would go far, far, far, far away. Like go join that joke of an Org Fariko again, she was kicked out from there for the same thing, so please don't let her re apply again.

Although i agree she has alot of maturing to do and has had ALOT of problems i totally disagree that she adds zero value.  She added and is continuing to add HUGE value by advertising our members twitter's, youtube and streams EVERY day. She's trying to set up an event for us that will be advertised on the xbox live dashboard which will bring our website and our community massive exposure.

She can re-apply in 2 months. Thats final.

I agree with keeping her app closed for 60-90 days, but let's not be ageist.  Just because she's in her forties doesn't mean she can't have a moment of clarity and change for the better. 

Agreed. People do evolve. 

I should've prolly elaborated.  My opinion is that after having multiple incidents.  I dunno if she will change.  To me she seems kind stuck in her ways.  That's how I should've phrased it.  I see it coming down to us either having to accept it or not.  But I do believe people can change.  If the change is there then reapplying would be fine.  I think 2 months is fair also.

I agree that she has some issues, however isn't vVv all about making good gamers great?  Yea she's a project in a half, but I feel as though if we continue working with her she can change, and all the positive things that could come from it would be 100% worth it, no?

I wish we could stop talking about IRGRL and discuss other applicants that are still around.

Like x25xquinton. I actually bumped into him randomly, for the first time, in a league match. Seems like a good guy.

LHavook and Methris tR....great guys and I've known them a little over a year now.

Methris spent 4 hours this weekend trying to help me get my PVR working...he is a whiz at computers.

I know Havok enjoys doing montages and such

Both guys are great....I'm 2/2 with applicants with DJAAY and Ryno, I hope you give these guys a shot :)

Methris is a really good guy. Drama-free, always wanting and willing to help with just about anything. His personality alone is pretty nice to have around the place. Very laid back.