Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

She's potentially the one getting us onto the Xbox Dashboard for that Community Game Night. That's a massive contribution to adding value. However, it's her conduct what let's her down :/

I have always said she has and will bring true and great value to this community but her negative actions are clouding everything.  I think if we make it clear to her in that sense then she would have to understand.

She can add very good value. But maybe keeping the app closed and letting her try again is a good thing to. Maybe she will come in with a very different mind set.

Totally agree. Ive messaged her telling her that she can reapply in 2 months and if she is serious about joining vVv she will continue to try and add value from now untill then to show us she really wants to be here.

Totally agree. Ive messaged her telling her that she can reapply in 2 months and if she is serious about joining vVv she will continue to try and add value from now untill then to show us she really wants to be here.

Boom

I trust your decision to leave her application closed black starr, however I feel as though trying to keep her around would really benefit us. Like most of the people who commented on her she can provide so much value.  Has anyone ever tried approaching her about keeping herself 100% professional all the time? What I mean by that is every time she posts something on twitter or on the shoutbox she know's it's a 100% reflection of us. A pure business approach to things. 

I trust your decision to leave her application closed black starr, however I feel as though trying to keep her around would really benefit us. Like most of the people who commented on her she can provide so much value.  Has anyone ever tried approaching her about keeping herself 100% professional all the time? What I mean by that is every time she posts something on twitter or on the shoutbox she know's it's a 100% reflection of us. A pure business approach to things. 

I thought that's what we always did?  Treating this as business, a hobby, or life, it's known that we are a reflection to vVv.  I know I have spoken to her at length about her attitude and I have even mentioned for her to go to vVv BlacK StaRR regarding her attitude as well.  I know she has spoken to vVv Nyx as well.

In regard to IRGL.  I think telling her its going to stay closed for a while might help keep her around and prove she really wants to be here.  But I definitely don't condone her behavior at all.  She's an adult in her 40s......So with that being said.  I don't see maturing happening because to be frank she's probably pretty set in her ways at this point.  so we either accept her for what she is.  or Cut our loses.  

RAW- I think is awesome, i've known him a long time, and he is always active, hosting 8s etc.

Frosty- I had a bad opinion of when i first met him.  But he seems to be chilling out from what i can tell.  I'm kind of starting to change my original opinion of him.  But he still hasn't completely won me over yet.  

I thought that's what we always did?  Treating this as business, a hobby, or life, it's known that we are a reflection to vVv.  I know I have spoken to her at length about her attitude and I have even mentioned for her to go to vVv BlacK StaRR regarding her attitude as well.  I know she has spoken to vVv Nyx as well.

Idk how you guys approached her because I wasn't there, but if that's the case then maybe the point just didn't get across. I'd like to have the opportunity to have a talk with her about everything. Keep her app closed, but if she shows progress, let her reapply in a month.

Idk how you guys approached her because I wasn't there, but if that's the case then maybe the point just didn't get across. I'd like to have the opportunity to have a talk with her about everything. Keep her app closed, but if she shows progress, let her reapply in a month.

She can stick around, but she is not allowed to reapply for 2 months. that will give her plenty of time to make the proper changes she needs to make.

I agree with a 2 month waiting period. I would like to have her around if she could simply put the immaturity behind her and think before she acts. She's really sweet, very smart and driven, but being impulsive with her reactions is something that should be worked on.

All-in-all, I'd love to see her apply again.

I agree with a 2 month waiting period. I would like to have her around if she could simply put the immaturity behind her and think before she acts. She's really sweet, very smart and driven, but being impulsive with her reactions is something that should be worked on.

All-in-all, I'd love to see her apply again.

Is she still part of the Social Media team?

Is she still part of the Social Media team?

There isn't much of a "team" simply because I haven't been able to get anyone to do the bare minumum and show up to a meeting or discussion. I'll be getting it back in gear shortly. Just working on revamping my ideas a bit beforehand.

There isn't much of a "team" simply because I haven't been able to get anyone to do the bare minumum and show up to a meeting or discussion. I'll be getting it back in gear shortly. Just working on revamping my ideas a bit beforehand.

Think I was the only one that turned up :P

Think I was the only one that turned up :P

You were, actually. Thanks for showing initiative. ;)

am i a part of the team?

am i a part of the team?

Let me organize some things first and I'll talk to you soon. First, have to get my Twitter unsuspended..... apparently, I've been following people too much, or I've been gaining followers too rapidly. I'm looking at a day or two, at least.

In regard to IRGL.  I think telling her its going to stay closed for a while might help keep her around and prove she really wants to be here.  But I definitely don't condone her behavior at all.  She's an adult in her 40s......So with that being said.  I don't see maturing happening because to be frank she's probably pretty set in her ways at this point.  so we either accept her for what she is.  or Cut our loses.  

RAW- I think is awesome, i've known him a long time, and he is always active, hosting 8s etc.

Frosty- I had a bad opinion of when i first met him.  But he seems to be chilling out from what i can tell.  I'm kind of starting to change my original opinion of him.  But he still hasn't completely won me over yet.  

I agree with keeping her app closed for 60-90 days, but let's not be ageist.  Just because she's in her forties doesn't mean she can't have a moment of clarity and change for the better. 

I agree with keeping her app closed for 60-90 days, but let's not be ageist.  Just because she's in her forties doesn't mean she can't have a moment of clarity and change for the better. 

I don't think that's the point. Although some people around here have no good measure of other people's maturity but I digress. I don't think anyone is saying anything about her age here except that her conduct was unacceptable especially for someone her age. Which does speak volumes, she should at the very least be less impulsive and dramatic than the four year old CoD players that apply here.

If she has a moment of clarity, she can tell us about it in 60 to 90 days.

Edited by vVv Rapture