vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

haha...

But in all seriousness....IRGRL put Methris on blast on a brand new application for "stealing her links and what she writes".  Very disrespectful...and both were spamming like everyone else.  I have messaged both regarding the spam.  Could someone delete her comment? http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62617-ll-beast-vvv-community-application/

Edited by vVv N3ptune

haha...

But in all seriousness....IRGRL put Methris on blast on a brand new application for "stealing her links and what she writes".  Very disrespectful...and both were spamming like everyone else.  I have messaged both regarding the spam.  Could someone delete her comment? http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62617-ll-beast-vvv-community-application/

she edited. It know says "Good Luck" only

I'm sorry, but I think IRGRL's app should be closed at this point. She has been warned numerous times about her public drama, even once by Jerry himself. Calling someone out in shoutbox is a well-known thing you're never supposed to do, and automatically goes against the five pillars. She should know better. She's been an applicant for 2 months at this point. 

On top of that.. to call someone out for a "welcome to the forums" post? Are you honestly fucking kidding me? 

If it were my choice, she'd be gone after this.

Edited by vVv Nyx

I'm sorry, but I think IRGRL's app should be closed at this point. She has been warned numerous times about her public drama, even once by Jerry himself. Calling someone out in shoutbox is a well-known thing you're never supposed to do, and automatically goes against the five pillars. She should know better. She's been an applicant for 2 months at this point. 

On top of that.. to call someone out for a "welcome to the forums" post? Are you honestly fucking kidding me? 

I agree.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Can somebody tell me exactly what she said to whoever it was in the welcome section? also who did she call out over the shoutbox?

She essentially was mad at Methris and felt that he was copying her welcome's to new applicants and called him out over shoutbox for it. N3tune told her not to do that, and why, and she remarked that maybe someone should tell Methris not to copy people's posts. Something to that effect. 

Well...to be fair, she is sort of right. We were just discussing how this is a problem. 

Still, it doesn't call for lashing out at someone in the shoutbox, but I'd have to see what was exactly said if I were to make a call based solely on what she said and how she said it.

Edited by vVv Rapture

Well...to be fair, she is sort of right. We were just discussing how this is a problem. 

Still, it doesn't call for lashing out at someone in the shoutbox, but I'd have to see what was exactly said if I were to make a call based solely on what she said and how she said it.

I'm not disputing that it's a problem.

My point is the way she handled herself. Pretty immature, and she's been here long enough to know better.

@  IRGRL : (25 July 2013 - 07:46 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png methris i do not appriciate youstealing word for word and link for link my welcoming post for new apps @  vVv N3ptune : (25 July 2013 - 07:48 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png @IRGRL @Methris How about you guys don't post the same thing in every application? @  IRGRL : (25 July 2013 - 07:55 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png i dont i add my own after the opening helpful links @  IRGRL : (25 July 2013 - 07:55 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png how about someone tell him he is wrong @  vVv N3ptune : (25 July 2013 - 07:56 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png regardless..no one should be calling each other out in public @  vVv N3ptune : (25 July 2013 - 07:57 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png another good thing is to probably not put drama on the shoutbox..every potential personal that is looking at the site sees all of this @  vVv N3ptune : (25 July 2013 - 07:57 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png and this goes for anyone reading this @  IRGRL : (25 July 2013 - 08:00 AM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png man

Can somebody tell me exactly what she said to whoever it was in the welcome section? also who did she call out over the shoutbox?

I caught it this morning while eating breakfast (730am EST).  She called out Methris for "copying her links and her post and he should change it" on Beast's application.  She then said it again on the shoutbox to Methris and I told her to PM him and that she should not be putting the drama on the shoutbox seeing as new people to the website could see it (this is what I posted on the shoutbox).  I then messaged them both.  I told Methris to make sure he is not posting the same thing as everyone else and just gave him a heads up about it and he replied with saying that he was cool with that and he did not want to cause problems.  I then messaged IRGRL suggesting to her that she edit her post in which she never replied and then edited said post.

My PM to IRGRL

Methris, on 24 Jul 2013 - 6:19 PM, said:

snapback.png

coud you please use your own welcome you have basically stolen my intto welcome word for word.with links.

I would suggest editing or deleting this post

My PM to Methris

Hey broski, Members including myself have going to every applicant and member to try to write something unique on applications.  Just wanted to give you a heads up  :)  It was good playing with you last night!

Ignore IRGRL because how she did it was wrong.  Also, although I do agree with you on the importance of the links that you have posted, the members here would like to take the opportunity to officially introduce a new applicant to the vVv community.  We have no problem with the help that you can provide us and a new applicant but we as members are looking to make that response initially.  This is just a heads up and you have not done anything wrong  :P

I was going to be her last endorsement about 3 weeks ago until the incident between her and vVv Exodus.  I was speaking to her personally through cell phone and text messages and facebook posts throughout the time before because I think she could bring value and a decent person.  After the incident between her avnd vVv Exodus, I have ceased all communication with her other than a game or two on CoD, shoutbox banter, posts on applications, or anything that is directly related to this website or Xbox.  She lost my endorsement because of this exact issue that happen this morning and a few times before and she still hasn't changed.  I told her that she can be of great value to this community but because of her constant drama and carelessness that she will not receive my endorsement.

Furthermore, I now think her application should be closed because she has not progressed at all since our conversation or any other with other members.  She is now a problem here and should be removed until she fixed any issues she has.

Edited by vVv N3ptune

This isn't the first time she's caused drama, and tbh it should be the last. Like Nyx pointed out, she's been told numerous times about her discipline throughout the forums and Twitter. But this doesn't seem to be working.

Imo her app should be closed.

Edited by vVv Matter

Ok, so i spoke to IRGRL. She knows she fucked up. She asked me if there was anyway her app could be re-opened.

I told her id leave it up to you guys. This is your division, i feel she can add and has added ALOT of value whilst she has been here but she has also had ALOT of problems. Should we give her another chance on a zero tolerance for anything policy? or leave it closed?

As of now it is closed.