vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Not copy & pasted? It's like the exact same every time, apart from the extra he puts on. 

I agree. He needs to be told to stop. I'm pretty sure Blackstar agreed that he should stop

Not that I know of. 

I spoke to frosty last night, he said that because he doesn't copy and paste anything and actually types out his message each and every time, that it was ok. He made reference to Black Starr so if you could verify this Black Starr it would be appreciated.  

Not copy & pasted? It's like the exact same every time, apart from the extra he puts on. 

I will message him now

Also regarding spamming the same post on applications by saying nothing unique. Are we to reach out to each other regarding this? I've noticed member posting the same thing on apps as well. What I'm asking is if we should leave it to vVv BlacKK StaRR or do we watch each other? Don't wanna step on any feet lol

I noticed that white chocolate dude was posting spam in apps. I think it would be fine for members to reach out. Black star should only have to step in if you tell them to stop and they continue

Also regarding spamming the same post on applications by saying nothing unique. Are we to reach out to each other regarding this? I've noticed member posting the same thing on apps as well. What I'm asking is if we should leave it to vVv BlacKK StaRR or do we watch each other? Don't wanna step on any feet lol

We can always welcome new applicants, make them feel welcomed. 

We can always welcome new applicants, make them feel welcomed.

I agree but when you post the same thing on every application it seems that the person is not reading them

I agree but when you post the same thing on every application it seems that the person is not reading them

It's their own fault for not reading. If they're really serious about getting in they'd read it considering it's from a member and it usually contains some pretty valuable information.

It's their choice in reading it or not. At the end of the day they're after their V's. So like Natural said, it can contain valuable information 

It's their choice in reading it or not. At the end of the day they're after their V's. So like Natural said, it can contain valuable information

It's their own fault for not reading. If they're really serious about getting in they'd read it considering it's from a member and it usually contains some pretty valuable information.

Let me clarify please. Members are spamming. I am talking about the member not looking at the applications

Let me clarify please. Members are spamming. I am talking about the member not looking at the applications

I can see where you're coming from, and if that's the case then those doing so should take notice. I personally don't know anyone who just clicks on an application, doesn't read it, posts an introduction, then leaves their page. 

Have you informed Black StaRR about this?

Have you informed Black StaRR about this?

not aout a specific person

And it's not even the fact if they are reading the apps or not. Its the point of copy/pasting the same thing in every app.

Edited by vVv N3ptune

And it's not even the fact if they are reading the apps or not. Its the point of copy/pasting the same thing in every app.

I know what you mean I've seen the same thing as well

Oh I see now.

I hope this isn't about me. I've been given the powers to use the topic moderation. I'm helping take some of the load off Blackstar. I use to be the application manager for a long time, so it's just natural for me to do this. 

I hope this isn't about me. I've been given the powers to use the topic moderation. I'm helping take some of the load off Blackstar. I use to be the application manager for a long time, so it's just natural for me to do this. 

No it's not, we know you've been given the authority to help Black StaRR out with topic moderation :)

haha i mentioned you earlier using it and saying you were helping BlacK StaRR :P