vVv Shadow

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

Who is going to talk to him?

I will, if nobody minds. I can manage to keep it constructive.

Has anyone played with SOA Ryno? Has he been to any of the CGN's because when iv'e been there I haven't seen him. 

I have a couple of times. I do believe he has been to a couple CGN's, he just deosn't say much.

I watched Razornok blow up the shoutbox for 2 hours last night about playing with members.. nuff said.

And about Peevee , I've been on this fence about this guy since the beginning. Same as other people were saying, cussing, complaining, lashing out at members and applicants.

He lets his competitiveness get in the way of how to actually talk to people. I avoided playing with him on occasions because of this as well.

I did endorse this member hinting to him to fix his actions

" How could they improve to be a better potential community member? Huge pet peeve of mine is negativity i dont like playing with people that are negative at times when things aren't going the teams way, it doesn't help the team and lashing out at other teammates is a big NO in my book. PeeVee hasn't personally lashed out at anyone but can get a little heated at times but only because he has a great passion for the game and winning which is awesome. Just have TACT when talking to other players about their game and help them improve.
- DEFINITION OF TACT - a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense "

But I always feel there is room for improvement. Weather he makes it in or not no big deal he has good intensions and is a cool guy. THAT'LL BE ALL

I will, if nobody minds. I can manage to keep it constructive.

I have a couple of times. I do believe he has been to a couple CGN's, he just deosn't say much.

Yea I have only played with him at CGN's. From what I remember he is a real good player just don't hear much out of him.

I watched Razornok blow up the shoutbox for 2 hours last night about playing with members.. nuff said.

And about Peevee , I've been on this fence about this guy since the beginning. Same as other people were saying, cussing, complaining, lashing out at members and applicants.

He lets his competitiveness get in the way of how to actually talk to people. I avoided playing with him on occasions because of this as well.

I did endorse this member hinting to him to fix his actions

" How could they improve to be a better potential community member? Huge pet peeve of mine is negativity i dont like playing with people that are negative at times when things aren't going the teams way, it doesn't help the team and lashing out at other teammates is a big NO in my book. PeeVee hasn't personally lashed out at anyone but can get a little heated at times but only because he has a great passion for the game and winning which is awesome. Just have TACT when talking to other players about their game and help them improve.

- DEFINITION OF TACT - a ]keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense "

But I always feel there is room for improvement. Weather he makes it in or not no big deal he has good intensions and is a cool guy. THAT'LL BE ALL

Yea I have only played with him at CGN's. From what I remember he is a real good player just don't hear much out of him.

Why are we endorsing people that we are "on the fence about?" An endorsement should be given to someone who you believe without a doubt is a good for for vVv.

Why are we endorsing people that we are "on the fence about?" An endorsement should be given to someone who you believe without a doubt is a good for for vVv.

He said he believes he will be a good fit for vVv.

Has anyone played with SOA Ryno? Has he been to any of the CGN's because when iv'e been there I haven't seen him.

He went to CGN last night. I never had the opportunity to talk to him, but he didn't cause any problems (to my knowledge).

He said he believes he will be a good fit for vVv.

I must of missed the part of my interview where complaining, cussing, and leashing out at members an applicants was a acceptable thing to do.

He went to CGN last night. I never had the opportunity to talk to him, but he didn't cause any problems (to my knowledge).

I must of missed the part of my interview where complaining, cussing, and leashing out at members an applicants was a acceptable thing to do.

It's not, but you said "we shouldn't be endorsing people we're on the fence about" when Paused did not articulate that.

I read that too, but then I read to the end:

Which indicates that he feels he'd be a good fit for vVv despite his misgivings.

I have alot, he's a very cool dude and a great player he's just quiet when it comes to player in groups. I endorsed him but he's not active enough on the site to get to know that many more members, its a shame because i think if he increased his activity he'd be a great fit.

Whats everyone thoughts on phaZey zR

I have, i like him but he can get a little to loud sometimes in cgn's and ends up annoying people. I think he does it to get himself noticed but it sometimes gets him noticed for the wrong reasons. If he toned himself down a little i'd probably endorse him myself.

Edited by vVv BlacK StaRR

I have alot, he's a very cool dude and a great player he's just quiet when it comes to player in groups. I endorsed him but he's not active enough on the site to get to know that many more members, its a shame because i think if he increased his activity he'd be a great fit.

Yeah other applicants are saying to endorse him, but I don't understand why we should because he's not putting in the effort to play with vVv members. If he was more active, he may have at least 3 endorsements by now. I'm gonna try and game with him soon hopefully. 

Edited by vVv BlacK StaRR

Yeah other applicants are saying to endorse him, but I don't understand why we should because he's not putting in the effort to play with vVv members. If he was more active, he may have at least 3 endorsements by now. I'm gonna try and game with him soon hopefully. 

The only thing holding him back is his lack of activity , tbf he attends most cgn's but apart from that i think he only really plays with other apps which is why you have alot of apps telling you to endorse him. I do think he's a good fit but he's never going to get endorsed if he continues to be so inactive on the forums and with members. Before anybody asks yes i have spoken to him about his lack of activity.

I have, i like him but he can get a little to loud sometimes in cgn's and ends up annoying people. I think he does it to get himself noticed but it sometimes gets him noticed for the wrong reasons. If he toned himself down a little i'd probably endorse him myself.

I know and i have addressed him personally about that.

2nd that

As SugarBear stated just let it close on Week 3. I dont see him trying to make moves playing with vVv people anyway, at least he hasnt with me, but maybe thats because Im staff. Idk.

As SugarBear stated just let it close on Week 3. I dont see him trying to make moves playing with vVv people anyway, at least he hasnt with me, but maybe thats because Im staff. Idk.

he played 8's with us yesterday, he was terrible, and his mic kept putting out feedback so it was almost impossible to communicate with him.  Plus he has a tendency to shed some teers in the shoutbox everyday. 

he played 8's with us yesterday, he was terrible, and his mic kept putting out feedback so it was almost impossible to communicate with him.  Plus he has a tendency to shed some teers in the shoutbox everyday. 

This is an understatement.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so casually look for ppl to play yet get so frustrated when he unsurprisingly finds no one to play with. Then repeats his complaints to get attention.

I haven't had a chance to communicate with PeeVee yet. He's generally hard for me to get in touch with. Maybe it's my schedule? Who knows. I'll keep trying though, just giving an update.