Shadow (ex-vVv)

CoD BLOPS 2 Applicant Feedback

so far i like protecall a lot, everytime i get on he would invite to not only play but to also talk and never ask for an endorsement. And like beast said there would be applicants that ask for endorsement right away or after playing only once. That sounds like to me they are only worried about getting their V's to look cool rather than to propeerly rep it for the community and for their interest in the community as a whole.

I don't think Peevee is a good fit. He has cussed out numerous members, and he has a poor attitude. He does not follow the five pillars. Instead of trying to work things out, he deletes you from his f/l and pretends like you dont exist. He can sweet talk some people, but deep down, he is a jerk.

I don't think Peevee is a good fit. He has cussed out numerous members, and he has a poor attitude. He does not follow the five pillars. Instead of trying to work things out, he deletes you from his f/l and pretends like you dont exist. He can sweet talk some people, but deep down, he is a jerk.

My first encounter with him was playing solo league matches together. He spent 3 matches straight cussing me and our other team members out, yelling, etc. I made up an excuse and dipped out.

On the flipside, we've done an online tourny together since then, and he behaved really well, even though we got our asses handed to us. 

I'm on the fence about PeeVee, to be honest. Maybe he's a jerk who's trying not to be a jerk?

Next topic.... Razernok. I spent less than 10 minutes talking to this kid in the shoutbox before he annoyed the everliving piss out of me. I was trying to help him make friends with folks since he's been an app for a week and has barely gamed with anyone. Instead, he spent the entire convo arguing about the supposed importance of gamerscore in relation to multiplayer CoD. I usually have endless patience, but I had to go fake-afk from shoutbox simply to avoid saying anything jerk-like.

I'll still give the guy a shot and game with him within the next day or two. Who knows. However, my first impression of him isn't too swell just yet.

My first encounter with him was playing solo league matches together. He spent 3 matches straight cussing me and our other team members out, yelling, etc. I made up an excuse and dipped out.

On the flipside, we've done an online tourny together since then, and he behaved really well, even though we got our asses handed to us. 

I'm on the fence about PeeVee, to be honest. Maybe he's a jerk who's trying not to be a jerk?

Next topic.... Razernok. I spent less than 10 minutes talking to this kid in the shoutbox before he annoyed the everliving piss out of me. I was trying to help him make friends with folks since he's been an app for a week and has barely gamed with anyone. Instead, he spent the entire convo arguing about the supposed importance of gamerscore in relation to multiplayer CoD. I usually have endless patience, but I had to go fake-afk from shoutbox simply to avoid saying anything jerk-like.

I'll still give the guy a shot and game with him within the next day or two. Who knows. However, my first impression of him isn't too swell just yet.

Razernok is definitely a complainer.  Any proactive suggestion you throw his way will be met with a reason why it can't be done.  Let his app close on week 3 IMO.

Razernok is definitely a complainer.  Any proactive suggestion you throw his way will be met with a reason why it can't be done.  Let his app close on week 3 IMO.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and game with him first, talk with him a bit, and see where to go from there. However, I won't help someone who won't help himself.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and game with him first, talk with him a bit, and see where to go from there. However, I won't help someone who won't help himself.

All he does is talk about how he sucks at everything, brings me down just reading it. 

On a positive topic i really think if you haven't already you should play or talk with Phury and BodyRot, they are both real good guys who have followed competitive mlg shooters since Rainbow 6v2. Real fun to play with, feel like I've known them for a long time, and overall a good experience.

oh ya also blurpy messaged me as well on xbox asking for an endorsement without me even knowing him, I think hes just young and doesn't really get it.

Be cautious of applicants who were previously in the Fariko community, some of them are a bit weird and are in just for the tag.

Edited by vVv Matter

We cannot possibly be considering this Razernok dude, right?

I'm not. I gave him lots of advice. He ignored. 

With that being said about Peevee, I think it might be in our best interest to close his app. If he is willing to cuss out members while he is an applicant, what will he do to applicants when he is a member. I think he just won't respresnt vVv well.

With that being said about Peevee, I think it might be in our best interest to close his app. If he is willing to cuss out members while he is an applicant, what will he do to applicants when he is a member. I think he just won't respresnt vVv well.

Before we go closing apps, let's have someone talk to him about his behavior.  Let him know what he's doing and ask him to fix it.

If any of you have him on xbl could possibly talk to him there and invite other members into the chat to maybe say different view points on where he gone wrong and how to fix it? If that fails then we go from there.

If any of you have him on xbl could possibly talk to him there and invite other members into the chat to maybe say different view points on where he gone wrong and how to fix it? If that fails then we go from there.

One on one works best.  Bringing multiple people will reduce the chance of success and make him more defensive.  Remember the pillars.

One on one works best.  Bringing multiple people will reduce the chance of success and make him more defensive.  Remember the pillars.

Very true very true privacy is a must.

Before we go closing apps, let's have someone talk to him about his behavior.  Let him know what he's doing and ask him to fix it.

Shadow was suppose to do this...

Someone already did talk to him, I am having to play with him before I give him his pre interview.

When exactly did Peevee do that, Nikki? I know that I've had a conversation with him previously about his attitude. Can you give me an approximate date of when that was?

When exactly did Peevee do that, Nikki? I know that I've had a conversation with him previously about his attitude. Can you give me an approximate date of when that was?

Not recently. It was when he was first an app, maybe week 1 or 2. I haven't heard him act that way since. I think it should be discussed with him during pre-interview. It's a good time to bring it up and see how things are going, how he's changed it. etc.

Not recently. It was when he was first an app, maybe week 1 or 2. I haven't heard him act that way since. I think it should be discussed with him during pre-interview. It's a good time to bring it up and see how things are going, how he's changed it. etc.

Pre-interview is too late.  Someone should talk to him immediately about the negative feedback he's getting.

To be honest I don't think Peevee is a good fit either, obviously the whole incident with cursing out members and what not ( Which i've witnessed first hand btw.) there is also the fact that he doesn't really understand the 5 pillars in my opinion. I feel as though the CoD community needs members with personality and charisma and he has that, but he's just way to much of a risk because of his attitude, i feel as thought the best thing to do would be to close his app now and have him reapply in a few months to see if his attitude really has changed.

To be honest I don't think Peevee is a good fit either, obviously the whole incident with cursing out members and what not ( Which i've witnessed first hand btw.) there is also the fact that he doesn't really understand the 5 pillars in my opinion. I feel as though the CoD community needs members with personality and charisma and he has that, but he's just way to much of a risk because of his attitude, i feel as thought the best thing to do would be to close his app now and have him reapply in a few months to see if his attitude really has changed.

This is my thought. I dont want people to have a negative outlook on the community if he reps the tag and acts the way he does.