Valius

MMO Application - Valius

• Name: Joe
  • League of Legends Questions: I don't intend on playing LoL. I rarely play and if I ever do, it's because I'm lanning with friends.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? It's been too long to actually remember since applying in June of last year.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Quite a few people. Most of the Guild Wars 2 members that still play as well as much of the staff from my previous membership with vVv.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Well I had to discussion with Doom and Jerry about rejoining late last year but things took a turn in the wrong direction. They were going to allow me to rejoin without having the apply because of the nature of why I left vVv. Just when I was attempting to get back in a series of things in life happened, and it happens to all of us, so it was quite unexpected. I got caught up with school and sports and was unable to fulfill what I had intended on doing. Now that my schedule has opened up more and I'm back into Guild Wars 2 and recently Firefall, I have realized that I do actually miss vVv. I find games much more intriguing and enjoyable when you're able to do them with a great community as such. Assuming the GW2 community has died down, which I am sure it has here, I am more than willing to do what it takes to help out.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Outside of gaming I participate in four sports which will be winding down to one come college. I also am running locally based website development company to held me get funding for college. Along with this I enjoy movies, music, and all of that good stuff!
  • Do you have competitive tournament experience? Such a vague question. I've participated in numerous small Starcraft II tournaments as well as having my fair share of ranked in League of Legends. My most competitive moments would easily come from Guild Wars 2 back in September and October while participating is tournaments against some very (formally) well-known teams.
  • Have you attended any national events? I am yet to, but intend on attending one some day soon!
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I am very eager to get my hands on the competitive side of Guild Wars 2 again with the new update coming in a week! Very, very excited to see what I can accomplish!

Glad to see that you're back :} Hop into Mumble and hang out with everyone!! Remember to stay active and let me know if you have any questions <3 Keep in mind that we have our new endorsement system so be sure to read up on that and start getting those ASAP!

Remember that you still need to get your endorsements!!! If you don't get any endorsements by the 14th then I'll have to close your application (which I don't wanna do...!)

Application closed for not meeting the minimum endorsement requirement & inactivity. Let me know if you have any questions or would like your application reopened.