Sign in to follow this  
Fusionasty

Team Abstrakt - Call of Duty Black Ops II Sponsorship Request

It feels great to once again come in contact with the vVv community. I hope the vVv community takes our application into full consideration. Without further adieu Abstrakt, an e-Sport team on the MLG (Major League Gaming) circuit is currently seeking sponsorship. 

How long has this roster been playing together?

This roster, Team Abstrakt, was brought upon recently – right from the get-go after my Call of Duty Championship event at Hollywood as I wanted to formally and finally create a team filled with dominant players.

Where do the players live in relation to one another?

We have two players, including myself, on the West Coast and the other two players from the East Coast. I live in Seattle, Washington, while Dre “Evidence” Rodriguez lives in Los Angeles, California. Steven “Diabolic” Rivero lives in Cape Coral, Florida, and Jameson “Juggster” Marzak resides in Orlando, Florida. Therefore, we have the best of both sides of the country when it comes to online competition; however, we are much more determined to play in the upcoming MLG Anaheim event.

What are your team’s accomplishments? With this exact roster? Links? If this exact roster has not accomplished anything, please list each player's accomplishments with supporting links.

Since this is a new team, we are looking to accomplish our first win together in the MLG Qualifier #1 as we will be placed in the Championship Bracket upon winning this qualifier.

The following is our individual accomplishments:

Hammad “FUSION” Chaudhary

Black Ops II

17th – Call of Duty Championships 2013 - Hollywood

37th – MLG Winter Championships - Dallas

Modern Warfare 3

2nd – Newegg Wanfest

2nd – 360 Icons 4v4 Variant Tournament

1st – 360 Icons 4v4 Variant Tournament

3rd – 3v3 GameBattles SND Tournament

Black Ops I

1st – Tva LAN VI

1st – 360 Icons 4v4 SND Tournament

9th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Columbus

7th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Anaheim

13th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Raleigh

Modern Warfare 2

1st – Tva LAN IV

6th – GB Live 4v4 Tournament

1st – 360 Icons 4v4 Variant Tournament

1st – Bring iT FFA

2nd –1v1 GameBattles SMG's

1st – Bring iT 1v1

4th – Old Spice Swagger Series

1st – GameBattles Regular Ladder Spring Season

1st – GameBattles Hardcore Ladder Winter Season

Call of Duty 4

1st – 4v4 MLG GameBattles Holiday Classic #3

1st – TTG FFA

1st – Tva LAN II

2nd – HC Playoffs Spring

3rd – 1v1 GameBattles MP5 Tournament

1st – Tva LAN III

6th – MLG Pro Circuit Ladder #3 2009

2nd – Team Playoffs Summer

Dre “Evidence” Rodriguez

Modern Warfare III

Frag Cup 2 Top 6

Halo Reach

2nd Place 360icons Online Global Tourney  

64th MLG 2010

Black Ops I

Howie’s Gaming Shack 1st LAN Tourney

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

5th Place GameBattles Kick Off Tourney

6th Place Gamestop Tourney

1st Place 360 icons 2nd Online Global Tourney

Prime Time Gamers 1st Place x2 Local LAN

Howie’s Gaming Shack 1st Place x2 Local LAN

MVP At each Howie’s Gaming Event

Call of Duty 4

Top 16 PCL 3 09

1st Place - West Covina Local LAN

4th Place - Online Global Tourney

Steven “Diabolic” Rivero

Black Ops II

1st 4v4 Flippers Variant Tournament #1 Local Lan

1st 4v4 Flippers Variant Tournament #2 LocaL Lan

2nd 4v4 Variant Icons Tournament

2nd 4v4 Icons Domination 1/9

2nd Black Ops II 4v4 Variant Amature

61st MLG Dallas

Modern Warfare 3

1st 4v4 Icons tournament

3rd Amature 3v3 Mw3 SMG’s

3rd 3v3 Search & Destroy tournament

1st 4v4 Vikings Cup live x3

4th CGA Tournament

2nd Game Dojo 2v2 Lan tournament

2nd 4v4 Variant BIC Ladder

Jameson “Juggster” Marzak

Black Ops II

1st - Flippers LAN 4v4 #2

t32 - Machinima Frag Cup

61st - MLG Dallas Team Anonymous IV

Modern Warfare 3

2nd place-360 Icons tournament Clockwork

t8 - Newegg Wanfest Clockwork

Black Ops I

4th - NGL Orlando

17th-20th - MLG Orlando Nemesis

25th-28th - MLG Columbus Slaughterhouse

2v2 - Play and Trade MLG Varient LAN

Modern Warfare 2

1st - 4v4 Play and Trade SND LAN

1st - 2v2 Play and Trade Radar on TDM LAN

1st - 2v2 Play and Trade MLG Varient LAN

1st - Gamebattles 2v2 Amateur CTF

1st - 2v2 Play and Trade National Champions

Call of Duty 4

1st - Play and Trade FFA

2nd - Play and Trade FFA

1st - Play and Trade 2v2 SND

1st - Play and Trade 2v2 HC SND

What are your team's latest tournament results? Please provide support links and any links to supporting pictures.

We are currently in progress of competing in the first MLG Qualifier event in order to receive Championship bracket at this upcoming MLG Anaheim.

What is the team's next event online? LAN?

As aforementioned, we are competing in the first MLG Qualifier event in order to receive Championship bracket at this upcoming MLG Anaheim as this will be our LAN event.

If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

As a team, we have not been sponsored before, however, I wanted to interact with vVv Gaming as this is the kind of community I would like to be first sponsored by.

Why are you no longer with them?

N/A

What was your worst sponsor? Why?

N/A

What do you hope to achieve with your team?

My main goal right now is to win this MLG Qualifier in order to be in the Champ bracket so we can further win MLG Anaheim.

Who do you see as your toughest competition?

We have been beating numerous of professional teams online and honestly, I do not see many teams being a threat to us. We always want to beat anyone and everyone and you will see us dethrone the reigning champs: Fariko.Impact.

What do you think the team needs to improve on the most?

Gameplay wise, we do not need to improve much, but there are always things to improve on. Communication is what I like to see improve on – but the longer we team, the more chemistry we will acquire, as well as our communication will improve.  

What are your short term goals for the team? Long term?

Short term goals are to win every competition we enter, including MLG Anaheim. Long term, would be to continue dominating teams as we do online off our host and transfer it onto the main stage of the LAN arenas.

How long have you been playing competitively?

I have been a competitive player since SOCOM 1 of 2003. I have continued my dream to be a Professional Player and achieved this goal in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare of 2009.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD?
I honestly play a lot of Call of Duty; therefore, I would say I play to about 55 hours, most likely even more. To be the best, you’ve got to play the best, and play efficiently enough.

How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?
I spend a lot of my time reviewing previous gameplays in order to succeed in major tournaments, thus around 4 hours a week was needed on my part as I do upload gameplays and stream on my channels. As a team, we put in around 8 hours a week.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?
We play quite often; we play around 45 hours a week playing Call of Duty as a team. We do a lot of Team Scrims against top teams and play SND GameBattles in order to get our SND gameplay practice.

What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.
My latest tournament placing was 17th of this year’s Call of Duty Championship tournament in Hollywood. My team at the time was Vintage and we took 3rd place in Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s World League Champions Series Season 3 to qualify for this tournament. For that achievement, we earned a chance to play for the $1 million prize pool at Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox.

563082_10152760877540045_1974540448_n.jp

Team Vintage:

https://elite.callofduty.com/news/xbox/369

The Interview:

Brackets, threads, streams and other info:

https://elite.callofduty.com/esports

My next most latest tournament result was that of MLG Dallas where I placed with the same team – Vintage – placing 37th going through a very difficult open bracket.

The supporting bracket can be found here:

http://esports-nation.com/news/mlg-winter-championships-final-placements/

What is your next online event? LAN?
Our next online event and LAN event will be the MLG qualifier and MLG Anaheim as previously noted.

How many major tournaments have you attended?
The following are my attended national events:

Black Ops II

17th – Call of Duty Championships - Hollywood

37th – MLG Winter Championships - Dallas

Black Ops I

9th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Columbus

7th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Anaheim

13th – MLG Pro Circuit Event - Raleigh

Are you shy around people you don't know?
Never, I love to interact and make new friends on a daily basis to the point that creates many memorable relationships that only time can end.

My best and most favorite sponsor has to be vVv Gaming as they have not only given us their word on what they will finance for us, but also came along their vast and enjoyable community that supported us through tough and great times during events and online. We hope to regain such a wonderful community.

I haven’t been able to reach out to vVv Gaming; however, I do believe that I never left vVv Gaming as we are bound to an eternal friendship between one another.

Without a doubt VWS was our worst sponsorship as they did not keep their word on what they were going to provide. VWS supposedly sponsored us in the early months of Black Ops, where they promised a lot, which led them to lie and lose our trust in the long run. A company that treats their members with such low respect, trust, and knowledge of the goals of a company does not deserve to participate within a growing community of eSports.

What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?
Nothing but success and community involvement, and we believe that this team will go into Black Ops 2 strong as we did in MW3 – defeating not only the best of the best – but also gaining respect from the community as a whole.

Who do you see as your toughest competition?
To be honest, it is hard to mention who exactly will be the toughest competition without the game out on the shelves, although I know that this team has the ability to rise once again to the top and show the community we still have what it takes to defeat the so called self-proclaimed top teams. We will not underestimate everyone and give over 100% every time, so expect no less from us.

Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)
https://twitter.com/fusionasty

https://www.facebook.com/iiNFusioN

Do you stream? If so, link to your channel.
http://www.twitch.tv/fusionasty

Do you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.
http://www.youtube.com/iinfusion

We are also currently working on our content on our team channel posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamAbstraktPro

Our first video - introducing Team Abstrakt against Team FeaR:

What does being a professional gamer mean to you?
Honestly, it means the whole world to me as it gives me the ability to be a role model once again. I love to inspire people into being the best they can be in whatever they go on about in their lives. Being able to make money through gaming has not only given me a sole dedication to be number one, but also has motivated me to do good as an individual human being in order to help, grow and strengthen eSports.

How do you think you can improve as a player?  As a member of the eSports community?

As a player, there many things I can improve on due to the fact that everyone is constantly learning for the better good to oneself and/or for society; thus to improve as a player I believe it is key to improve as a team through many courses of teamwork, which my team truly believes in. This will give way to be individuals of charisma, passion, dedication, and humbleness to show the eSports community that we do not strive only on beating teams, but also on teaching them a lesson.

Edited by Fusionasty

I’ve been playing GameBattles since COD4 but during the Blackops 1 season I stopped playing GameBattles, and then started to play again during Black Ops 2 for the MLG pro seasons.

I play a lot as I play normally around Call of Duty 56 hours a week.

How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

During the week, we put in about 8 hours as a team and about 4 more hours a week individually – including dedicating towards reviewing gameplay and major events.

As a team, we play around 45 Hours a week with the full team roster through Team Scrims and GameBattles matches.

What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

During MLG Orlando in Black Ops 1, I got top 20 on Team Nemesis with a completely different roster. During MLG Columbus, I got top 28 on Team Slaughterhouse which was a pickup team for that event and was my first major tournament. At MLG Dallas my team got 61st, our team name was Anonymous IV, we lost to soar in loser’s bracket 2-1 as they came out to become within top 8.

My next online event which I’m currently playing in is the MLG Anaheim online qualifier. My next LAN will be MLG Anaheim.

I’ve attended 4 major tournaments which are MLG Dallas Columbus, Orlando, and NGL Orlando where I got fourth.

The following are my major tournaments placings:

Black Ops II

61st - MLG Dallas Team Anonymous IV

Black Ops I

4th - NGL Orlando

17th-20th - MLG Orlando - Nemesis

25th-28th - MLG Columbus - Slaughterhouse

No, I’m not shy around people I don’t know, in-fact, I love interacting with people to make new friends.

I have had one sponsor in the past and it was Double Obligation concepts (O2) when I was on Team Clockwork before MLG Dallas and the team ended up not going to Dallas because of conflict between players so we separated as a team and sponsor.

As a player for vVv I would help to grow the community and I would represent vVv with honor and respect. I would also represent all of our sponsors with honors and respect and would help players in our community to be better players and many more things!

Twitter.com/Juggster_is_aBs

My current stream is on twitch: Twitch.tv/juggster_doe

If I was on vVv I would make a /vVvJuggster twitch channel and stream there.

Yes I do video content on youtube my channel is http://www.youtube.c...TeamAbstraktPro …. We and I are going to be uploading about 5 videos a week once we start it going.

It means competing at a professional level and achieving status of pro and having to be a role model in our community and traveling the world as a professional gamer.

How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?

As a player I think I can improve by building chemistry with my team.  I think I can improve as a member in the community by interacting with the community more as I want to become an eSports figure in order to help the community as a whole and help our community rise to its fullest potential and I think as eSports goes we have a long successful way to go!

I have been playing competitively since Call of Duty 4 when I started on a team called California Gaming.

I play Call of Duty on average at least 50+ hours a week.

I’m constantly trying to learn every day what to improve on. So every night I go over what maps we have lost as a team and try to fix the mistakes – a combined of 20 hours a week with and without my team.

With the full team roster, we play at least 40+ hours. This includes Team Scrims and GameBattles matches as we play a lot of Search and Destroy to get our SND game up to par.

My last major MLG event was halo where I placed top 64. I have yet to compete in any other major event since MW2 and I am looking forward to MLG Anaheim. 

As of right now we are playing the Anaheim online qualifier and will attend Anaheim this June.

I’ve attended 3 MLG events – MLG Anaheim 09, MLG Dallas 2011, and MLG Anaheim 2011. Also 5 HGS in California which I’ve won all five with the team name AbstrakT under a different roster.

Not at all, I’m in the sales business so there is no room for being shy. To be successful you have to be vocal and dedicated. 

My last sponsor was iCons in MW2 because they were the most supportive sponsor I acquired in the past.

Icons was a sponsor only for the CoD scene and after MW2, I left the CoD scene in order to play Halo Reach. 

My worst sponsor was HGS, as they promised a lot never received one penny, let alone a controller that they promised as well.

My goal as far as gaming is to be the best and be the face of MLG as a COD player, while representing vVv.

twitter.com/ThaDRE

Twitch.tv/Eevidence

I am participating in writing video content for my current Team Abstrakt as we are uploading many videos of team scrims in the upcoming week(s).

Being a professional is someone who is not the same – is beyond an average person – someone who is not afraid of being looked upon for advice and also wisdom. I want to be the best to ever do it. 

How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community? 
What I can work on as an individual player could be not trying to do too much and feel like I have to be the hero. As a member I could really support and spread the word of how big eSports are getting.

Since the very start of MW3.

About 55 hours a week.

How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments?
What about together as a team?We Scrim just about 40 hours a week playing the best competition and we review the maps that we lose in theater

around 40 hours a week

MLG Dallas 61st

Going to Continue in this Pro Circuit Online Qualifier and then my next Lan will be MLG Dallas

One MLG Dallas

No I attended MLG Dallas and met tons of new people and had a great experience

Never been sponsored 

N/A

Never had a sponsor 

I will strive to for my personal goal which will remain winning and playing at my fullest every MLG event and representing vVv in a mature professional fasion and to help vVv grow in the gaming community.

@Diabolic_aBs

No i do not stream but intend on streaming in the near future.

N/A

It has been my goal since I started playing competitive and failing on my first try in open bracket at dallas to the two teams NexT Threat and by one round last map to SoaR was crushing but only motivated me to practice more and do better the next time and I have made up my mind that I will go pro 

I think I can improve by continuing to put time and effort into getting better and never getting satisfied with nothing but 1st I feel like my drive to to win is greater than the next man's and I want to go down as one of the best to ever do it.
Edited by Diabolic

:D These guys right here. I wish nothing but the best of luck to all of you. I know you all have the drive and dedication to do big things at MLG Anaheim Spring Championships. I hear the way Hammad talks about the team and I haven't heard that much passion in his voice since the Fly Society days. There are big things on the way for you all. Time to step up to the plate and knock this out of the park :)

:D These guys right here. I wish nothing but the best of luck to all of you. I know you all have the drive and dedication to do big things at MLG Anaheim Spring Championships. I hear the way Hammad talks about the team and I haven't heard that much passion in his voice since the Fly Society days. There are big things on the way for you all. Time to step up to the plate and knock this out of the park :)

Much love Nynjatic! You speak the truth. This team is something that I believe will make an impact at Anaheim. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. 

Godd luck, there are going to be a lot of teams trying to get sponsored by vVv. Keep on trying and hope for the best. My team is also going to try to get sponsored. :)

Thanks a lot! Hope the best for your team as well!

Nice to see you are back Fusion!

Glad to be back Shadow! Awesome to see things are going good around here.

Nice app hope things work out for you.. excited to see the outcome

Thanks Paused, hope to see this application through!

can you guys provide links to your GB profiles?

Certainly, the following are our GB profiles:

FUSION

Evidence

Juggster

Diabolic

Good luck guys

Thanks for the support Robocox!

Good luck, Fusion.

Two west coast and two florida players = someone getting host fucked at all times xD jk

Edited by Flash Ketchum

Just a tad suggestion, should break it up/color code it a bit...Got hit by a white wall of text... :D

Good luck guys!!! :D  If you guys need a coach let me know ;) learning the game fast :D haha :P 

Edited by OhMyApollo

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You.