S to the O

Hardcore POE

Don't die at lvl 3 like some people. Although I am splitting my playtime between POE and ArcheAge, I may start another hardcore character at some point to play with you and anyone else that wants to try hardcore. Only advise to give is take it slow and focus on defense before damage.

Don't die at lvl 3 like some people. Although I am splitting my playtime between POE and ArcheAge, I may start another hardcore character at some point to play with you and anyone else that wants to try hardcore. Only advise to give is take it slow and focus on defense before damage.

ArcheAge? Are you playing on the Korean servers?   Is it any good?

ArcheAge? Are you playing on the Korean servers?   Is it any good?

Yes I have been playing the game since January on korean server number 10. The game is amazing. 

I have a couple of level 50+ Hardcore characters. Also I have a mass supply of gear ranging from low to mid that is really great leveling stuff. I have tons of great gems needed for all kinds of builds. I also stream my farming and leveling almost everyday if people wanna stop by and talk about Hardcore or the game itself. I would love to really see more people getting into hardcore and the races. Would love to start a Hardcore Race party! :D 

http://www.twitch.tv/s_to_the_o

add me in game 

SassyBwitch

I have a 74 Default Cold/Crit Witch 
and now a 36 Hardcore Cold/Crit Witch (reason why I made another was, I found a 19% Freezing Pulse gem, so I HAD TO!) haha