I use headphones all the time at school, whether it be listening to music, or listening to streams on twitch. I could definitely use an upgrade from the cheap Apple headphones I have, and Steel Series always makes a great product. My swag level would be over 9000 with those on. B)

I would listen to anything from Chillstep/Hardstyle to 80's and 90's rock. I'll use these bad boys wherever I go; at school, at work, while visiting boring family members, or even taking a shit!

I've got over 55,000 songs on my iPod that I use when I'm writing and I listen to all kinds of music, but MOSTLY tracks from OCRemic.org. I'd use them everywhere, too. On the bus, during car rides, at the library, at home when I'm writing or wanting to listen to something soothing to help me sleep at night. Good review, too. You've sold me on them even if I don't win.

If I had my own In-ear pro i would listen to my music such as Hip-Hop, Trance, Techno, House, Trap, Pop, R&B, Reggae, and Rock.  I would watch all my animes with my crunchyroll app on my iPhone, and of course when I'm talking to people on the phone I would just put them in my ears, lay on my bed, rest my phone on my chest, and talk away. 

Edited by vVv ikillu4fun

I would listen to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 VOD of MLG Dallas... at work... discreetly. Shame on me?  Nah, i just wanna soak in that sound so it's second nature. I already rep the Steel Series Sensei Mouse - why not rep the Flux?

if i had those headphones i would probably listen to alot of music like, my favorite, dubstep, alternative, electronic, hip hop, etc. i love Skrillex, Deadmau5, Artic Monkeys, eminem, dj pavilion, and i would probably use them to skype my friends so they dont echo and play LoL. All in my laptop!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.