gallery_7276_41_20076.png

Kelly “vVv Mrs Violence” Kelley was a competitive Gears of War player, FPS gaming coach, podcast co-host, and reality television contestant during her time with vVv Gaming.

med_gallery_5702_24_35319.jpg
Kelly "Mrs Violence" Kelley representing vVv Gaming at MLG Columbus 2009.

Kelly started her journey with vVv Gaming as a Gears of War enthusiast, playing the game competitively as well as coaching the vVv Prophecy squad. Additionally, Mrs Violence attended multiple MLG events as Media for vVv Gaming. While Gears of War eventually fell out of the eSports limelight, Kelly refused to do the same. Alongside vVv LordJerith, vVv Paradise, and vVv Perilous, Kelly was an original co-host for The Loser’s Bracket eSports Podcast. Also around this timeframe, Mrs Violence competed on the first season of the reality show WCG Ultimate Gamer.

gallery_7276_302_45333.jpg
Mrs Violence during the first season of WCG Ultimate Gamer.

Mrs Violence departed vVv Gaming in September of 2010, and has continued to succeed in the world of competitive gaming. After a short stint playing Call of Duty for Quantic Gaming team High and Mighty, Kelly found herself contending on another reality show focused around competitive gaming. On Season 1 of The Controller Mrs Violence ousted five other top FPS gamers, including Halo personality Tsquared in the finals, to claim the $50,000 championship prize.

med_gallery_7276_302_54701.jpg
Mrs Violence winning $50,000 on the first season of The Controller.

Nowadays, Kelly has found her place in the eSports world working as an official ambassador for Gamespot. You can find Mrs Violence at eSports events around the country reporting on the latest happenings in competitive gaming.

Follow what Kelly is currently up to by following her on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MrsViolence

gallery_7276_302_45280.jpg
Gamespot eSports Ambassador: Kelly "Mrs Violence" Kelley

Are you interested in who else has been a part of vVv Gaming over the last six years? vVv Gaming has  just released the Alumni List, a comprehensive list of former vVv Gaming community members! Check out the entire list of vVv Gaming Alumni by clicking here.

gallery_7276_41_399056.png

We will be featuring other vVv Alumni in future articles to showcase the talent that has been a part of vVv Gaming throughout the years. Would you like to see a specific personality showcased? Leave a comment below!

oh this girl :P she is actually quite a pleasant person from the few times I have talked to her at events, and good for her doing so much more with what she loves.

Look forward to more of these alumni articles :)

I remember watching her on WCG Ultimate Gamer, I played a lot with Countdown321 (Zophar aka Jamal and mMmApplesauce aka Mark) and got to talk to her some and it was cool to hear what she had to say on competitive gaming and the way it has changed over the years!

oh this girl :P she is actually quite a pleasant person from the few times I have talked to her at events, and good for her doing so much more with what she loves.

Look forward to more of these alumni articles :)

Ehh I beat her in Dallas '11 pretty bad and she literally walked over and burped into my face..

and said some pretty mean things to your ex

And mocked and tried to publicly humiliate me about my old financial situation

reguardless like Voison said tho, I'm happy for anyone making it in eSports.

Edited by Flash Ketchum

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name