SalvorMallow

vVv NuBrGNi Appreciation Thread

You have been tireless in your efforts to improve other players, yourself, and this team and I just wanted to thank you for that.

I speak on behalf of everybody when I say what a blessing you've been to this community, and that you''re definitely a part of the Aspire family, no matter where you end up.  

As a token of our appreciation, we bought you a little something that will arrive tomorrow, so be looking out for a package! :drink_mini:

Salvor

No worries John, just focus on the game the rest will come. we got your back thanks for all the practice spankings:) 

Love you man, you have been seriously helping me and you are making my goal of going to MLG that much closer. My ZvZ has improved by so much and my ZvT! I will hopefully be visiting in Toronto soon enough and I will hang out with you man! You seriously are just a beast.

YES NOOB! WE ALL LOVE YOU! So sorry things have gone the way they have, but there's no doubt you'll overcome them and be well on your way to the highest level of SC2. :D

John, you've taught me so much, you've changed the way in which I approached sc2, and relighted my passion for this game, I think you are one of the best things that's ever happened to both vVv and the starcraft 2 community. 

Wish we had more people like you. 

You're the best. 

Thank you so much for the kind words guys, I'm always here if you ever need me. 
I owe everything to you guys, kept my spirit high when it was low.

Salvor, special thanks to you always looking out for me.
Was there to hear about my personal shit when no one would <3 Oh I hope this package isn't a bomb ;_;

I hope I set a good example for the rest of Aspire to becoming a up and coming pro, I believe in all of you if you stick your mind to it and have a great mindset. (The one thing I have a hard time controlling.)

Thank you guys so much again ^^ warms my heart.

Even though I am not part of aspire team and I haven't been around for long, I saw what you do for this community and wanted to say that you're a great guy and that these guys have best of luck to have you around :) 

ps: tell me when you stream without lag :P

You're a boss! You better watch out though because I'm coming to take the throne :P

Ohh snap, I'll be waiting ^^

Even though I am not part of aspire team and I haven't been around for long, I saw what you do for this community and wanted to say that you're a great guy and that these guys have best of luck to have you around :)

ps: tell me when you stream without lag :P

I try to stream every so often now, my comp is actually struggling so hard right now.

When I get a new computer to stream, I'll stream my ladder games cause then I can take it to late game xD