Sign in to follow this  
Sun Down

Favorite Unique Build?

I know most people have at least one champion they play in a role which it may not be intended for or have a unique taste for a certain champ which fits a certain lane perfectly. I love these types of unorthodox builds and figured I could try to find some more while sharing my own. My current favorite is Top Magewick. I run AP quints, Magic pen reds, armor yellows and flat mr blues with a 9/21 build. I start dorans ring then build kages into either a second dorans or sorc boots. Then i build a wits end, which covers all the AS and AD I need and either finish the kages pick into a wota if we are at the team fight stage or build straight into iceborn gauntlet for that extra ap,dmg,tankiness. This build is fun for me because I feel like magewick can just troll so many champs top and it makes it so hard for them to keep up in CS and experience because you often find yourself not going back until around the 15-20 minute mark.

I run a mean AP/AS kayle. I've been following the Asian streams lately and like 90% of games Kayle has been banned out. I play her running AD runes but building stinger into maladay into nashors into guinsoos, so it is more of an AS build than AP, but I've seen some pure AP Kayle's that just rape face.

I've used this build with Lulu before and had a ton of fun with it:

Berserker's Greaves > Alacrity > Wit's End > Runaan's Hurricane > Frozen Mallet > Zeke's Herald > Spirit of the Elder Lizard

Does tons of damage and delivers it quickly!

My fav unorthodox build was mid AP soraka.  It died after they nerfed her ability to self mana-battery, but It was amazing while it lasted.  She could out push Morde and even if you took cv on her she could still win lane.  I think the build I would run was boot+pots>Philostone>Hextech revolver>spirit visage>crystal scepter>Will of the ancients>deathcap. Was too stronk! RIP AP RAKA

I've been trying this out on the PBE, AD/Bruiser Thresh. Build Mallet, Greaves, BT, Warmog's, Mercurial Scimitar and a Black Cleaver. 9/21/0 Focusing heavily on def and going into damage. Runes are ArPen Marks, Health per level seals, your choice of either MRperlevel/CDR/ManaRegenperlevel blues and AD quints. Pretty much I focus on my spells as utility and auto attacks for massive damage. It works wonders on him amazingly.

I played a fiddlestick tank jungler. You rush warmogs and max out fear and tower dive all over the place. After warmog you get spirit visage and the crystal scepter an abyss scepter. Followed by sunfire cape. Its pretty fun and you are pretty much unkillable.