tGVinsanity

Prime Example: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

1.How long has this roster been playing together?

We have been a team since Call of Duty: Black Ops II came out back in November. I established this team two weeks before the game came out.

2.Where do the players live in relation to one another?

Well, as for myself, I live in New York and my teammate Neslo lives in New Jersey. As for my other two teammates, Kozmo, he lives in California and Kloh, my other teammate, lives in Ohio.

3.What are your team’s accomplishments? With this exact roster? Links? If this exact roster has not accomplished anything, please list each player's accomplishments with supporting links.

We placed Top 16 out of 1,800 teams in the Machinima Frag Cup 4 tournament. http://360icons.com/forums/showthread.php/26697-Frag-Cup-4-Top-32-Teams-Twitters-Streams-and-more!

1st place Savi gaming 4v4 Tournament. http://obgladders.com/tournaments.php?tourney%5Bid%5D=50

4.What are your team's latest tournament results? Please provide support links and any links to supporting pictures.

We placed Top 16 out of 1,800 teams in the Machinima Frag Cup 4 tournament. http://360icons.com/forums/showthread.php/26697-Frag-Cup-4-Top-32-Teams-Twitters-Streams-and-more!

1st place Savi gaming 4v4 Tournament. http://obgladders.com/tournaments.php?tourney%5Bid%5D=50

5.What is the team's next event online? LAN?

We plan on attending MLG Dallas in March (If CoD is announced). If Call of Duty is not announced for MLG we plan on attending UMG events. We also plan on playing in multiple online tournaments on 360icons and Gamebattles.

6.If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

As of right now, we have not been sponsored by anybody. I have had multiple people contact me about sponsoring my team but I felt they were not a legit sponsor for us to represent. We are currently partnered with Theory Gaming, which is a management/agency.

7.Why are you no longer with them?

We have not been sponsored by anybody.

8.What was your worst sponsor? Why?

We have not been sponsored by anybody.

9.What do you hope to achieve with your team?

I hope to achieve many tournament wins as a team and to build this team into a dynasty.

10.Who do you see as your toughest competition?

Well as of right now, I see our toughest competition to be Complexity, Optic and Envy Us. Complexity has already shown their dominance in Black Ops II by winning Frag Cup 4 and placing 2nd at UMG Chicago. Optic has also proven they are a dangerous team to play on LAN by them winning UMG Chicago in December.

11.What do you think the team needs to improve on the most?

We need to improve on interacting with our fans more. Also, we need to brand our team more by interacting with fans and getting our YouTube and Twitch.tv channels up and running.

12.What are your short term goals for the team? Long term?

Our short term goals would be to stay active as a team and compete in as many small tournaments as possible. As for a long term goal, we plan to brand our team Prime Example. Also, we want to build a fan base that will last a life time and build our YouTube and Twitch.tv channels. We also want to win many championships in the near future.

1.How long have you been playing competitively?

I’ve been play Call of Duty competitively since Call of Duty 4 on Gamebattles. I started attending events during the MLG 2011 season for Call of Duty: Black Ops.

2.How many hours during the week do you play CoD?

I play CoD about 30-35 hours a week. I am also a full-time college student and have a part-time job so the hours usually vary time to time.

3.How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

I dedicate about 5 hours a week going over my personal gameplay. Our team dedicates about 5-10 hours reviewing gameplay after a major tournament.

4.How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?

As a team, we play about 15-25 hours a week.

5.What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

6.What is your next online event? LAN?

We plan on attending MLG Dallas in March.

7.How many major tournaments have you attended?

I have attended about 3 major tournaments.

8.Are you shy around people you don't know?

No, I am not. I am very open to people and enjoy talking to people.

9.If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

I have never been sponsored.

10.Why are you no longer with them?

N/A

11.What was your worst sponsor? Why?

N/A

12.What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?

I hope to bring positive growth to vVv and help represent you in the most professional way as possible. As well as, growing the company into something even bigger.

13.Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)

https://twitter.com/tG_PrimeExample

https://twitter.com/tG_Vinsanity

https://twitter.com/tG_Kloh

https://twitter.com/tG_Neslo

https://twitter.com/tG_Kozmo

http://theorygaming.net/tg-teams/prime-example/

14.Do you stream? If so, link to your channel.

I do not stream but my other teammate does. Twitch.tv/Neslo_HP

15.Do you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.

We do not have a team YouTube yet.

16.What does being a professional gamer mean to you?

In my opinion, being a professional gamer means you prove to other people that you can compete with the best in the world. Also, being a professional gamer means you make a living off of gaming.

17.How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?

I feel like I can improve as a player by being more of a positive player and to be a role model in the eSports community.

I was a competitve counter-strike CAL O player back when I was about 9 years of age. Then I dipped into the Warcraft 3 and Madden scene. Ive been playing competitve videogames almost all my childhood and I started Call of Duty around MW2.

30-40 hours a week.

3.How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

In Black Ops 2 I really try to improve all aspects of the game as i'm a very intelligent player. I really struggled to have balance in MW3 with having the best gunskill but in this game it's a tottaly different scenario. I have grinded this game harder then almost every single competitve player and continue to do so. We look over our footage usually after were done scrimming so maybe 4-5 hours a week. Our team plans on playing 25-30 hours a week once MLG Dallas announces Call of Duty Black Ops 2(If they do)

20-30 hours a week.

5.What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

UMG NJ- Battle of Fort Lee I placed 4th. UMG ProAM I placed somewhere around 7-9 the captain was Goldenboy had a great time getting him back into playing shape! UMGProDraft(BlackOps2) I placed 5th. It was me,Rambo(Captain), Vinsanity and Tcoop.

We plan on going to MLG Dallas March 15-17 if Call of Duty is on the circuit, if not the following UMG. There are so many online events just been keeping an eye out but I am competing in the 360icons online proam and the ladies choice event. Should be a fantastic time helping people out!

Sadly, none. I would consider a major tournament an MLG or higher tournament when it comes to scale and prize pool. The biggest tournaments ive been to have been UMG's.

Depends on the location. If i'm at a gaming event meeting people no not at all i'm not socially awkward. If i'm at a place with little to no interest I don't find a need to talk to people I don't know. Pretty energetic person though.

Throughout playing counter-strike all the way up to source and even Call of Duty ive always had fake companies or un-established companies come up to me and try sponsoring me. Sadly, none of them actually had the preperation,expierence, or revenue to be a legitmate sponsor. Right now we are in the works of Savi-Gaming after winning their sponsorship tournament but that very well can still be a question mark. Our agents, Theory gaming are the ones that deal with all the sponsorship work with the exeception of this application.

Fake,promises that couldn't be delivered.

All of them, ran by children who imagine great things but have no execution or track record in the business.

Our team's goal is to not only brand ourselves but brand vVv gaming. So many players and teams promise success and fall short but I have had a different feeling about this team since the beginning and ive been playing for years. We want it more then anyone, we won't stop until were the best, and we continue to prove people wrong daily. My achievements as a player isn't as important as to our team, and we want to win MLGs,UMGs, and create a dynasty. Sounds far-fetched and cliche, but I really believe we have the ability to do so and bringing vVv gaming on for the support would be fantastic!

www.twitter.com/tG_Neslo www.twitch.tv/Neslo_Hp https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.olsen.5

www.twitch.tcom/Neslo_Hp

I do Youtube as Ive been getting great feedback and growing exponentially since I started. www.youtube.com/Iamneslo

It means everything to me. I don't want this to be a hobby anymore, I want to be one of the few that makes it a career. I spent a lot of time looking up to players like Fatal1ty,Walshy, and Tsquared, but now I think it's time to show EVERYONE that I belong in that discussion. I live video games it's what I do I spend most my day when i'm not at college or with friends playing them and I strive to be the best at everything I do. I think that's what puts me and my team ahead is we care more then everyone else. We are your average class 1 nerds. :)

17.How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?

Ive always been known to be the brains and leader of the teams ive been on and even though Vinsanity is our great captain I still love to take control and set goals for our team IN GAME. As a player your shot is never good enough and I think showing more consistency would be a big factor to our team winning. As I watch footage of me playing i'll have a streak of 4 deaths in a row just to get 12 kills and I think if I could balance that out, keep my cool which usually isn't a problem and just keep the hard work ethic up that our team has I will always be improving as player. You can never know your maxiumum potential as improvement is key to a team's success. I like to do a lot of digging seeing what's going on in the eSports community and I love giving players that need help advice. I don't like to see these same pro teams dominant year after year and a big reason I started up my youtube is to share my knowledge of past expierences with others. Other then that I'm not a real reckless person don't get into a lot of "beefs" as I don't entertain people that seek negative attention from me. Our team's motto is us against the world and that's how we play and stay one step ahead of the competition.

Thank you for reading my section of this sponsorship application!

Edited by neslohp

I have been playing Call of Duty competitively since CoD4 with things like gamebattles, but i didn't get into the big MLG competition until the end of Bops1 and all of MW3.

I probably play Call of Duty around 20 hours a week. I usually just like to play when everyone on my team can play. When they're not on, I enjoy playing titles like Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Far Cry 3.

We usually like to do all that as a team, and we will always evaluate any mistakes we may have thought were made and try to make it so it will not happen again. I'd say we spend around 4-5 hours a week.

I'd say anywhere from around 15-25 hours a week.

I haven't attended any huge huge tournaments yet, but my team Prime Example placed top 16 in Frag Cup 4, and my last team on Clockwork during MW3 had really good placings in all of the big MW3 tournaments.

My next online tournament will be the Pro-Am Draft that is being held on 360icons.com. I will be attending the http://www.wegotgamez.com/ LAN event in Sacramento, CA on February 2nd, 2013.

Only events I've competed in are online events, but I've competed in almost every Major online tournament.

Absolutely not, I'm very outgoing and always looking to meet new people and make new friends!

During my Career of playing Call of Duty I've came across plenty of sponsors, all of which have unfortunately ended in them not doing as they promised, or just flat out being frauds and fake. Almost all of the Sponsors my teams have ever gotten have been acquired through winning Sponsorship tournaments and filling out applications. We now have an agency that handles the majority of things like Sponsors, Contracts, and Company Affiliations with the exception of this application. Having an agency ( like Theory Gaming ) ensures that the least amount of fakeness and fraudness occurs with our sponsors.

They all have resulted in us leaving them due to them not fulfilling there promises and because some of them were just frauds.

The worst sponsor my team has ever gotten would have to be from DooM Sniping. ( http://www.youtube.com/DooMSanctuary ) They are an actual legitimate organization and actually do have money, and connections, and sources, but it was the fact that they just flat out left their competitive team in the dust. 
I don't know if it was laziness or they just didn't believe in my team.. but in the end, they never did anything for us at all.

I hope to achieve the support that my team would deserve if we did acquire the sponsorship. I know for a fact that my team would do everything in our power to bring a good name and good reputation to vVv Gaming.

My teammate Neslo does at Twitch.tv/Neslo_Hp

Our teammate Neslo does and handles most everything to do with gameplays and commentaries and such. Definitely check out some of his content @ Youtube.com/user/iamneslo One of his videos actually just made it in eSportsNation Top videos of the week.

Being a professional gamer means a lot to me but the biggest thing it resembles for me is that you've worked so hard with so much dedication and sticktoitiveness to finally reach your goal to become a "Pro". I'd like to be looked up to one day not only for being a skilled Call of Duty player, but for being a respected professional on a respected team.

When it comes to gameplay, I don't think there is much I can improve on, but I do believe I can improve much more on being a promoter and member of the eSports community. There's nothing more I want than for Call of Duty to become huge in eSports like it deserves. Maybe one day we can be as big as League of Legends!

1. How long have you been playing competitively?

I have been playing competitve call of duty since modern warfare 2. I didn't start worrying about MLG until 2011.

2, How many hours during the week do you play CoD?

30-35 hours a week.

3. How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

After we scrim a lot of the times we like to review our gameplay no matter the outcome. I would say about 4-5 hours a week.

4. How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?

About 20-25 hours but when tournament time comes we will be grinding about 30 hours a week.

5. What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

Ive been to a couple UMGs and finished in the middle of the brackets/placings. Not really too impressive but considereing I have never taken a game this serious
and i'm done going with pickup teams my expectations are MUCH higher.

6. What is your next online event? LAN?

Our team plans on attending MLG Dallas and we would love to represent VvV gaming at the event.

I have attended 3 UMGs 2 in chicago and 1 in NJ.

8. Are you shy around people you don't know?

When I first meet people that I haven't met, I probobaly will talk to them much more and ask them a lot of questions and get opinions. I would
consider myself a very friendly person. Anybody can come up to me and talk.

9. If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

NONE

NONE

11. What was your worst sponsor? Why?

Any sponsor that doesn't follow through with promises is the worst sponsor.

12. What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?

Our team hopes to become one of the most succesfull call of duty franchises for this year and the future. Representing vVv gaming would make
the expierence much more complete and unique. Being involved with a community of it's own and also bringing those people championships would mean a lot
to me.

13. Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)

www.twitter.com/tG_Kloh

14. Do you stream? If so, link to your channel.

No but my teamate Neslo does at www.twitch.tv/Neslo_Hp

15. Do you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.

No

16. What does being a professional gamer mean to you?

Being a professional gamer means all my time isn't a waste, proving everyone that this can be more than a hobby. It means more then the average player to me.

17. How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?

I think being more comprehensive with my teamates is something ive worked on a lot and continue to do. Our team is very knowledgeable of the game
and when we all put our two cents in we come up with some very good,creative ideas and even pave the way on how other teams play. As a member
of the esports community I just try and worry about my team and not get involved with anything that's my business.

Not try, you guys need to start interacting with the community more.

This.

Introduce yourselves to the community, let them know who you are and that you'll be around.

Just wanted to let you guys know we are no longer with Theory Gaming. They were not a sponsor, they were an agency. We are still very interested in being a part of vVv!

Just wanted to let you guys know we are no longer with Theory Gaming. They were not a sponsor, they were an agency. We are still very interested in being a part of vVv!

If you guys are serious about being interested with getting sponsored by vVv then your whole team needs to become way more active with this community. I have seen little to no post from the members of this team, which to me conflicts with you guys saying that you are interested.

If you guys are serious about being interested with getting sponsored by vVv then your whole team needs to become way more active with this community. I have seen little to no post from the members of this team, which to me conflicts with you guys saying that you are interested.

For sure! I am going to start posting.

Hey guys, thanks for your interest in vVv Gaming and filling out your sponsorship request properly. However, we've just announced our recent pickup of adversity for the 2013 season and are no longer looking for a team to represent us. 

Hope to see you guys at Dallas regardless and please feel free to apply for community membership as we will most likely be considering more applications after Dallas. See link below:

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/forum/919-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-community-applications/

Application Closed.