jordW

aquire Gaming - Console Black Ops II

How long have you been playing competitively?

Since Blackops1 on decerto.net And Call of Duty 4 With Gamebattles.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD?
40 Hours A Week maybe more on some days.

How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?
We use theater mode more a less after every cup and tournaments to evaluate our proformance.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?
35-39 Hours a week playing and Scriming as a full team. Then just relaxing and playing diffrent games for the rest.

What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.
EGL 5 placed 18th

What is your next online event? LAN?
Our next events are EGL9 and i48

How many major tournaments have you attended?
EGL5 and a spectator at 4 other events.

Are you shy around people you don't know?
No not really, I get along with everyone And am not shy to Socalise.

If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

N/a

Why are you no longer with them?
N/a

What was your worst sponsor? Why?
N/a

What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?
For my self i hope to become a well recognised player in the community and be renowned
for being a part of vVv-Gaming

Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)
I dont Share facebook over the internet and i like to keep my self to self. I will be more than happy to put info on the vVv-Gaming Twitter
Account.

Do you stream? If so, link to your channel.
I will be streaming after christmas on a new youtube/twitch.tv

Do you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.
No.

What does being a professional gamer mean to you?
A proffessional Gamer has been one of my aims of playing the xbox. I have played competitively for a while now and dedicated most of my time to it.
This Would be a major Acheivment for me as I feel all my hard work and effort has payed off and i will be finally representing an org.

How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?
I think i will improve greatly as a player being a member of the community because this will enforce the seriousness of playing for an org
and i will not only be an improved player in gun skills i will have more brain based skills to help me become a smarter player and hopefully be recognised for playing and
my awareness of the game situations.

Since COD4.
At the most 40.
How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?
After the tournament we look at where we went wrong and try to improve for the next tournaments.
About 35 hours a week on decerto but the rest we play other games to chill out.
What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.
EGL5 placed 18th.
i48/EGL9.
EGL5.
No i get along well with others.
n/a
n/a
n/a
I hope to show off my skills as a player and attend tournaments worldwide for vVv Gaming.
Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)
I don't like to share personal info over the internet.
A member of our team does.
No.
This would be the highlight of my gaming career and would mean alot to me as all my hard work will finally pay off as a gamer.
How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community?
I think I could improve in the knowledge in the game and making smart decisions to out smart my opponent and being unpredictable.

I have been playing competitively since mw2 and then switched over to xbox on the release of blops1 and never turned back.

I would say roughly about 30-40

It depends on what the team will want to look over to be honest.

I would say about 30+ a week.

EGL5 placed 18th.

i48/EGL9.

EGL5.

I am certainly not shy if anything the complete opposite.

n/a

n/a

n/a

I hope to improve as a player and a person while at vVv Gaming. Also to Promote the org within the community.

n/a

Youtube - oTyron

Quite a bit

By improving every aspect of my game.

No need to bump :P Sponsorship posts usually take a while to get back to. 

I wasn't sure if anyone had seen it, my bad :P

Good luck on your Black Ops 2 sponsorship.

Curious question, but what date was it that you beat apeX.GER?

and

Are you guys planning to compete in other LAN's other than EGL? Like Reflex? also online tourneys too?

Edited by vVv Matter

we are planning to got to reflex we are a complete team and registered but as they are all in a short amount of time then we need to focus on a pesific one which would be EGL :)

and cheers for the good lucks guys!

Edited by m0z

oh and we beat them sometime in september Cant exacally remember when,  they were a team (raidN - Tapout - Shine - McMiLLaN) Top german team along side with dzs! they have all moved to another org ( my-destiny )

Going EGL9 instead in March

That's good to hear, EGL9 should be massive this year with more NA teams hopefully coming over. Have yourself and the team watched much of the recent UMG LAN? 

That's good to hear, EGL9 should be massive this year with more NA teams hopefully coming over. Have yourself and the team watched much of the recent UMG LAN? 

I dont know if any NA Teams will go over if NA and EU have totally different rules. Just my 2 cents though.

How is your team preparing for EGL 9?

Watched all the start bracket games but didn't watch the final live as it went on till around 6am UK Time. Rewatched the final though, disappointed how Aches and Nadeshot reacted as it doesn't look good on competitive Call Of Duty nor does it look good on people we are trying to grow competitive Call Of Duty on and makes us look bad.
I dont know if any NA Teams will go over if NA and EU have totally different rules. Just my 2 cents though.   How is your team preparing for EGL 9?
We scrim everyone night and try to enter in cups to get a higher competition but since its Christmas/New Years time there hasn't been a cup/tournament on for a while

EGL9 should be massive this year so we are doing all we can to prepair for it. looking stronger than ever and hopefully will acheive a good placement!

EGL9 should be massive this year so we are doing all we can to prepair for it. looking stronger than ever and hopefully will acheive a good placement!

Yeah it should be, just awaiting confirmation on the venue. When you say you're looking stronger, how do you know? Scrims against big teams and won? Or perhaps better at call outs etc? 

Yeah it should be, just awaiting confirmation on the venue. When you say you're looking stronger, how do you know? Scrims against big teams and won? Or perhaps better at call outs etc? 

both! I got a message yesterday that we surprised the new ZEN Gaming team and beat them :) 

We're going iSeries now, found out im on Holiday on EGL9 :( but can make it for iSeries!!! LUCKY!