NuBrGNi

Aspire Practice

imo 2 times a week to get together is a good schedule, assuming everyone's been training off their own schedule too.

I'm usually on KR/TW or SEA when team practice isn't on simply cos of delay issues. Hit me up on twitter/skype if you need me to hop on NA :)~

Except weekends (spending weekends with family & relaxing) I am available on daily basis. Though admittedly, I usually practice on my private account, it doesn't mean I am not open to practicing with others. I am just one Skype message away. :)

are non aspire members authorized to practice with aspire members? I could be interested^^

edit: Just remembered I was on EU servers <_<

Edited by vVv Astraëa

are non aspire members authorized to practice with aspire members? I could be interested^^

edit: Just remembered I was on EU servers <_<

Sure you can practice with Aspire members... unless it's private team practice. :) just catch them on bnet.

Like I understand how everyone has irl stuff and everything, I just would like more people to come up to me and ask for games or see a groups game. 
For me, if I play vs someone a bit lower than me, I can work on my mechanics and timings. While you just practice vs standard me. 

It's very beneficial for both players and the obs can see what exactly player A and B are doing and such. 

Just been noticing that there are less and less aspire people on and practicing. Maybe it's because of the Holidays then that's okay ^^

I'll be practicing a ton more once I get back from out of town! If I don't get snowed in, that is... I'm going to have a pretty good amount of time from now until mid January, and even then I should have more time than I previously had. Looking forward to it!

Same, last week was very hard on me. but you can always find someone from Aspire Rising on mumble, and most of the people in the starcraft division hang around in the vVv chat in-game. I gotta get to them masters in less than 2 weeks! Let's gogogogo

Like I understand how everyone has irl stuff and everything, I just would like more people to come up to me and ask for games or see a groups game. 

For me, if I play vs someone a bit lower than me, I can work on my mechanics and timings. While you just practice vs standard me. 

It's very beneficial for both players and the obs can see what exactly player A and B are doing and such. 

Just been noticing that there are less and less aspire people on and practicing. Maybe it's because of the Holidays then that's okay ^^

I think it might be finals and holidays.  Let me know if people don't come back after the new year.

So what is the practice schedule looking like as is? Changes for the new year incoming perhaps? or maybe something more solid?

Hey guys I'm not on the Aspire rising team, but if I could practice with some of you guys when I manage to find time that would be great! Keep up the good work!

its for the better good! LETS GET PRACTICES GOING MOAR

Like those 12389472387642873462873462834 times I asked you to teech me how to TvZ and you went "yeah sure" then dissapeared. 

Man, those were the days. Good times. <3

Like those 12389472387642873462873462834 times I asked you to teech me how to TvZ and you went "yeah sure" then dissapeared. 

Man, those were the days. Good times. <3

I SORRY LOL I HAD TO TRAIN T_T and leave T.T

what does everybody schedule look like? I mean maybe I can catch some of you while I practice?

We practice usually start practice at 7pm CST on Tuesday and Thursday, and 8pm CST on Saturday nights.

Usually Razor will take the first 15-20 minutes to discuss any news or anything that's coming up that we need to know about, then we'll get into an obs game.

Another good way to get practice games is to come into Mumble, most nights we have an obs game going at some point, and people are usually pretty willing to play games if you just ask.

cool cool, Im at practices starting monday so im sure i will see you guys all then. I usually ladder during the day though.