vVv RobZ

SteelSeries UFC In-ear Headset Review - As real as it gets.

gallery_17235_854_2184.png

gallery_5702_653_39783.png

UFC In-ear Headset

http://steelseries.com'>SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, recently announced a UFC theme in-ear headset. This is my first high-quality, branded in-ear headset and I’m excited to share my initial thoughts and experiences about this awesome product with you!

VMvGR.jpg

Quality

I had the pleasure of using this headset on the road during my trip from Connecticut to Los Angeles, California. Its quality, convenience, and practicality made the trip that much more enjoyable. Due to its rich bass from dynamic drivers, I was able to listen to music with no-interruption from Doomhammer nagging me to write this review or hearing the annoying in-flight announcements on the plane. I also didn’t even remember that I was wearing them at one point because of how comfortable they are compared to the traditional headphones that I’ve used previously. Combine that with the powerful UFC branding, bold red and the rich sound quality..Winning.

onghZ.jpg

Convenience

I also commute a lot, in total about 10 hours a week. The UFC In-Ear is my go-to choice for those early mornings where I just want to focus and start by day off right with some Bach, TSwift, Aoki, or maybe even get inspired through a new video on /r/getmotivated or TED.com. Getting a call from a friend (hypothetically speaking, of course) is also extremely convenient with the in-line controls which are controlled through one single button. Switching from music to call, a HB9 walking by and back has never been easier. With all of the traveling and commuting I do day-to-day, the UFC in-ear is now my first choice for audio and communication.

RpYDt.jpg

Practicality

If you have tangled cables you are going to have a bad time. It’s almost as bad as pouring a bowl of cereal then realizing you don’t have milk or even worse, forgetting your headphones at home or in class. Don’t fret, our boys at SteelSeries know all about our #firstworldproblems and the UFC in-ear headset is designed to solve them. With its flat no-tangle cable, you’ll never waste time awkwardly untangling, and you’ll have more time to use your headphones for what they’re meant to do, pretend like you’re listening to something. With the carrying case that’s included out of the box, you’ll be able to protect your in-ear and all of its sweet customizable accessories. Yes, you can change it, Mind=Blown. You have the option of using 3 sizes of silicone ear tips: small, medium and large which are all also included straight out of the box!

vzyH5.jpg

Conclusion

The UFC In-ear headset posses a unique balance between quality, convenience, and practicality that is unmatched when compared to others. I will never go back to my Apple ear-buds, these things are just sick. I hope you enjoyed my non-traditional review, this is my first time doing this, but I wanted to keep it real for you.

I also almost forgot one of the most important considerations: cost. With an MSRP of $39.99[/lime], these are definitely worth their weight in price!

http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-ufc-in-ear-headset'>Official UFC In-Ear Specifications and Steelseries Shop.

What exactly are they designed for? Is UFC just a sponsor? Or are they designed for the intense training UFC fighters go through? Consistent head movement with headphones on? Designed to not fall out? I may consider buying a pair if that's the intended purpose. Are they comfortable over a long period of time? I may consider these to replace my iPhone 5 headphones, but those seem hard to beat, given the fact that the new design is amazing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name