vVv Arkaine

Arkaine's vVv Application

Name:

Eric Alexander Pennington

Age (minimum 16):

Gamertags (for all systems you own):

Arkaine GA- Xbox 360

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

When I had first joined vVv Gaming it was completely on a hunch where I wanted to be around competitive gamers and further my learning about games I have been interested in and I couldn't be glad that I've decided to make a return.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?

Throughout my 9 months when I was in vVv Gaming I met a lot of people through staff when I was Manager of the Gears of War community and I'm sure there are a lot more newer faces from my absence so I can't wait to meet you all

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

There's always something about me that misses being around a group of folks that shares the same ambition as I do and I'm glad I've taken a step further and reapplying.

Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value.

Since I've had my stream up and running for quite sometime now, I'd like to apply myself to Streamers and Casters since I do both on my channel. Here is a link to my channel and please leave me a follow :)

http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_arkaine

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why?

Since I am a GoW player and will always remain a dedicated GoW player, I'm stoked for GoW:Judgement and hopefully it will be picked up by our beloved Jerry ;)

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

I am a sports fanatic. I love to watch football (Go Raiders) and I enjoy playing Tennis and Soccer.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?

I've competed in many local tournaments here in Georgia that consisted of: Modern Warfare 3, Halo and Gears of War. I've had very successful turnouts with those tournaments that I have competed in.

Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, IPL)?

I have not attended one yet unfortunately.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?

My best competitive moments is where I have successful turnouts in my tournaments and my worst ones would have to be me losing one because of a dumb mistake I've made and I knew I should have done something differently.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively?

Later down the road I hope to achieve a stable team that's able to go to events and meet a lot of people down the road.

Thank you guys for reviewing my application :) leave a comment below!

Welcome back, Arkaine!! It seems like everyone is coming back haha. Add me on XBL so we can play sometime if you have Black Ops 2. GT: vVv Medusa

What are some of the things you usually stream?

Let me know if you need help with anything and I look forward to talking to you soon :}

@Paradise will do buddy I'm looking forward to it :)

@Medusa I stream everything honestly. I'll be branching out to PC when I get some money on my Steam and start buying things from there.

Edited by Arkaine

@Paradise will do buddy I'm looking forward to it :)

@Medusa I stream everything honestly. I'll be branching out to PC when I get some money on my Steam and start buying things from there.

GET LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!

Good luck on your re-app. I'm sure you'll make it. You should pick up LoL. It is pretty awesome.

I will more than likely man. It was great talking to you and Codehx earlier!

I heard you picked up LoL! Add me! My summoner's name is vVvMedusa and once you do that, I can get you situated with adding everyone, getting into the chat room, all that jazz :} Also hop into Mumble ya bum!!

I heard you picked up LoL! Add me! My summoner's name is vVvMedusa and once you do that, I can get you situated with adding everyone, getting into the chat room, all that jazz :} Also hop into Mumble ya bum!!

Lol yes ma'am ;)

welcome back!! good luck on ur app. question. do u happen to make montages?

I'm always making some here and there when I'm playing console

Oh shit this guy is back. Here to get owned in GH3 again lol jk.

#magine

what kind of pvr do you use? and what editing program?

I have a Black Magic Intensity Pro and I use software that came with it to record it and use Sony Vegas to render and edit

Saw you on Mumble the other night when you came into our channel but you just lurked for a few then dipped :P Talk next time! You won't be interrupting anything.

Saw you on Mumble the other night when you came into our channel but you just lurked for a few then dipped :P Talk next time! You won't be interrupting anything.

Yeah I had dipped for a bit cause I saw you guys running team play so didn't want to bother you guys. But that's good to know :)