Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy

A thanks for paving the way.

Hello,

some of you may know me, but for those of you who dont i am fluffy. i am a starcraft 2 player who loves games in general and plan on getting a bachelors in computer science so i can make games. tonight i will be speaking with vVv sugarbear for my pre-interview into vVv. and before i either get accepted or denied i wanted to give a special thanks to those of you who have helped me so much in this past month. many of you have helped me improve my gameplay as well as my streaming/casting. some people in specific i wanna thank is vVv Razor, vVv SonTran, vVv sugarbear, eye, vVv jiggs (made me have a blast this past month) just to name a few. a TON of you have helped me and its just so much i cant name you all without taking like 50 pages on this forum haha. wether or not i get accepted into vVv i will take what i learned here and strive to increase eSports in not only my own life but the life of others. i will be taking what i was taught and slowly but surely become masters. and will strive for the day i prove those wrong who said i cant cast with a studder and cast at a big event. so just wanted to say thanks to all those who have helped me begin my career in esports with sc2. and i look forward to learning more from all of u. and for anyone reads this and isnt sure if they wanna join vVv. id say yes if even for a couple months you will learn more about what you wanna do in that time than a year alone.

ps: if this should be move to a different section let me know and ill move it.

Fluffy, I have to say. You're by far one of the most interesting people I've ever met. You're smart, funny, and no doubt have an amazing drive for doing what you love. I'll always vouch for you whatever the matter, I'll visit you when I move to florida, and you have my word I'll always be one of your best friends.

If you don't get accepted it won't be your loss, trust me.