Sign in to follow this  
Raveneff

Elder Scrolls Online

The first MMO for console that has actual quality and a true MMORPG feel is going to do very well, honestly I never understood why Blizzard didn't think to make WoW cross platform. They have the money...

The first MMO for console that has actual quality and a true MMORPG feel is going to do very well, honestly I never understood why Blizzard didn't think to make WoW cross platform. They have the money...

WoW would have a very hard time being  cross platform. The combat system they have would not succeed when compaired between console and PC. PC would have a very high advantage with their ease of mouse control and key bindings to all the individual keys on the keyboard. Consol only has access to a few buttons, so players wouldnt be able to access the vast majority of their spells very easily and would fall behind.

ESO will be very successful in this aspect though simply because they designed a combat system that works fluidly on both PC and consol.

I have been a fan of the Elder Scrolls series and I am hoping that Bethesda can successfully bring the elder scrolls into the MMO format without compromising too much. Maybe ESO will bring be back to MMO's and further improve the Elder Scrolls name.