Sign in to follow this  
Ariel`

Aspire Team #2

Hello everyone, I hope you all heard about the new team; Team Aspire #2. I spoke with SugarBear and it looks as if I might become the leader of the team. I just created this post now because I was caught up with school stuff and was practicing in order to provide for the future team. I've created this post to see who's interested in joining the team. I would like a team of at least 9 people and 3 coaches one for each race. I will MOST LIKELY (99%) play with all the people that are wanting to join the team. I would also like there to be an interview and chat with all the players that are wanting a spot in. Me and SugarBear will interview the people that seem the best fit for the new team. Saying that, there are a few requirements for the team:

-You MUST be an active player (5-6 games a day and review all the games that you lost)

-League Does NOT matter.

-Showing up to the scheduled meetings, tourneys, practices, and chats is MANDATORY. (if you cannot attend please see me)

-You MUST be willing to improve and get better at starcraft. (saying this I don't mean no life the game)

- You MUST be taking the team seriously or else I see no reason for you being in the team nor clan.

Those are the requirements, their not that major and difficult to follow by.

Thanks for considering being on the team, I hope that I get a lot of applicants and members trying to joining. Have a nice day.

I would like to apply as well.

guillaume_rouleau@hotmail.com

About 200 games in this season.

Zerg player FYI.

Edited by Grog

id like to apply. if someone could watch me play each race and let me know what they suggest i play as cuz i like all of them for different reasons and is hard to choose

I'd like to apply for this too! Im a protoss player!!

I would like to apply as well.

guillaume_rouleau@hotmail.com

About 200 games in this season.

Zerg player FYI.

i would like to apply for the aspire team 2

Guys, we are currently working on a form we'll send all the potential applicants. It's most likely gonna be finished today so you can fill it up during the weekend.

Please be patient! :D