Sign in to follow this  
vVv Paradise

League of Legends Division Update - 10/10/12

Hey everyone!

It has been just over two weeks since I became the League of Legends manager here at vVv Gaming. Since taking charge, a bit has been changed for the better… but I am hungry to see our division grow even further. With that being said, I’d like to make a few quick announcements:

• Our Aspire program to help train players is coming along nicely, and we are hoping to have a November launch. Please help with any feedback by posting in this thread here.

• We will be hosting more tournaments in the coming months with great prizes on the line. The next tournament will be announced in just a few days. Stay tuned for more information.

• MLG and GameBattles is hosting a huge League of Legends ladder for a variety of game modes. While a few of us have been playing in the 1v1 ladder, we should get teams playing in ALL game types. Lets put a vVv Team at the top of each ladder! We want people to know what the best community for LoL is by just looking at GameBattles. Sign up and play! Talk to others in Mumble and form teams! Do it!

Additionally, I want to point out a few people that have added exceptional value over the last two weeks.

• vVv Zotico and vVv ShowNoHope: Thank you both so much for your hard work on the Aspire program! I can’t wait to see this all come together.

• Stix: Always friendly and incredibly active on the forums. Additionally, took the initiative to start writing blogs for the site. Looking forward to hearing how your interview goes. Thanks for being a model applicant!

• Ron Mock: Your game knowledge really shines in Mumble. You always seem to share knowledge and help out. It’s much appreciated. On top of this, you won the 1v1 Gamebattles kickoff tournament! That was so awesome! Congrats again.

Last but definitely not the least... I can't do this alone! If you have any feedback on ways you feel we can improve, please message me and let me know! I'm easy to get in contact with. All of my contact information is below.

Email: Paradise@vvv-gaming.com

Twitter: @vVvParadise

Thank you all for the support so far. Together we will continue to make this the best League of Legends community out there!

~Paradise

Really like this post Jason, good way to reach out and let people know what's up. Not sure if you planned on this but maybe make posts like this a bi-weekly thing to keep everyone in the loop, what's been accomplished, what's in the pipeline, what goals you have for the future and whatnot. Also love the recognition part! No better way to get people motivated to contribute than by recognizing their efforts (sort of like the honour system in lol)

Great job so far!

You've been doing very well Paradise, and I don't think anyone could be better for the job. Even before you were assigned the manager position, I specifically thought to myself that you SHOULD be the manager.

If I have any issues with how the division is going, I'll be sure to let you know.

Now that we have these new programs coming in, I'm really interested to see how it goes!

I haven't been here long, but I can tell you're doing a great job Paradise.

Keep up the great work!

Really like this post Jason, good way to reach out and let people know what's up. Not sure if you planned on this but maybe make posts like this a bi-weekly thing to keep everyone in the loop, what's been accomplished, what's in the pipeline, what goals you have for the future and whatnot. Also love the recognition part! No better way to get people motivated to contribute than by recognizing their efforts (sort of like the honour system in lol)

Great job so far!

I agree with this!

^____^