KidAfro

Season 3

So basically im excited for Season 3.I know alot of people are physced for Season 3 some people have even made a "Season 3 Resolution" where they are aiming to get a better elo and continue to improve as a player (my personal goal) some people even want to try to make the transition into even a Pro team. I know there is probably alot of money in season 3 since this seasons Championship is 3 Million Dollars prize pool(TSM).Anyways i just want to know what some of the Community is excited for in terms of Season 3.

I can't wait for season 3, obviously. I've made a few rules for myself for the upcoming ladder reset. As a jungler, it's pretty important that I have a regular duo queue buddy. It's difficult for me to carry as the most gold starved position outside of support.

I also obviously want to get better! I hope that vVv's LoL Aspire program kicks off soon :D. I would eventually like to get with some of the guys/girls from our community to put together a full 5's team so that we can compete in Go4LoL (for starters). It would be foolish of me to want to be on a fully committed travel team though. I have prior obligations to the military and simply can't travel very far to compete (sad panda).

Season 3 is gonna be good hopefully dunno though. Pretty excited can't wait for the changes gonna be great if everything goes well.

Edited by HalfWhip

New items are my fav part of lol and with the ravamp coming up it has gotten me really excited to see what they are going to do. I know they said more/better items for ad casters. Pant has one of my fav kits so hopefully will see some better itemization for him in s3

To be quite frank I am super pumped for season 3. I've been eyeing making a break into the competitive realm of league for some time now, and season 3 seems like a great chance to do it. With the professional circuit you can bet that this game will garner not only a lot more attention from sponsors not yet affiliated with league, but that will mean an influx of tournaments where people can compete, win monies, gain experience and all that good stuff. Personally my goal is to make my way into the top 50 on the ladder and hold a position there for the duration of the season. I've capped out at 34th and held it for about 2 weeks but then I tired of solo queue focusing more on my teamplay in ranked 5's, scrims and small tournaments like go4lol. In season 3 I'm going to dedicate myself to improve on the mechanical skills required to take me to that next level, as long as I go in with a winning mindset and "tryhard" I know I can achieve my goal :)

Also hoping to go somewhere with my team Tasty Pastries, we've got a good group of dudes and have already taken on and beaten some of the top teams in NA so that really excites me for the coming season :)

New items are my fav part of lol and with the ravamp coming up it has gotten me really excited to see what they are going to do. I know they said more/better items for ad casters. Pant has one of my fav kits so hopefully will see some better itemization for him in s3

Oh and the itemization. I can't wait to see what they do to bring champs like panth/talon into viability in competitive play.

I had suggested a single round of item bans after champion picks. You would really have to be able to adapt if one/both of your core items were banned.

They should create a game mode for this. Same as 5v5 but kind of like on Call of Duty how you can go to TDM, Ground War, or Domination. They should create Blind 5v5, Draft 5v5, or Item 5v5.

I think something like this would add a completely new aspect to the game and it would also be fun. Hate seeing BT.... BAN IT!

Season 3 is going to be great, hopefully! Super pumped for it! I definitely have no chance at becoming a professional, but I'd like to drastically improve my skill as a player. I thoroughly enjoy this game and hope it only continues to get better and better for eSports lovers such as ourselves.

GET HYPED FOR SEASON 3!!! GET HYPED!!! but for real im really excited and am definitely looking to be a way better player and get a team going and play some Go4LoLs and what not. Should be awesome.....

inb4 vVv Gaming Season 3 World Champions ;)

What am I looking forward to in season 3:

1. Hard ELO reset since I'm in range for it (last season I got the under 1000 ELO soft reset).

2. Becoming a better player overall (Mechanical skills, mentality, Champion pool/mastery).

3. New item and mastery changes

4. MAGMA CHAMBER!? (lol I wish this will get released in S3)

5. Getting a name change to put my V's in there!!!