Sign in to follow this  
vVv Paradise

League of Legends division update - New Manager

Hey everyone! As of yesterday, I have taken over as the manager for the vVv Gaming League of Legends division. A lot has changed here in the last 24 hours, and I wanted to talk to you all about my vision for our community. Here are a few quick points:

1. We need to provide a better environment for our players to develop their skill and have fun. As such, we have already removed quite a few toxic players from our mumble. Please keep an eye out for toxicity. If you see toxic activity please pull the player aside and talk to them one on one. If things do not change, come to me.

2. Additionally, applicants have been cleaned out and we will be focusing on adding quality players to our division from now on. By quality, I’m not talking about just skill. We will be looking for players that are helpful and players that are friendly.

3. We will be focusing on creating an “Aspire” program for League of Legends players. We will make this into a place where you can receive coaching and enjoy yourself.

4. I need your feedback! If you see something that can be done better, or if you have an idea on how we can improve, please message me! Any and all feedback is appreciated. If you would like to email me, my email address is paradise@vvv-gaming.com

vVv Medusa and other staff members will be helping me out in this change. I’m looking forward to growing our League division and working together with all of you to make this the best it can be. Last but not least, I look forward to playing LoL with all of you! See you on the fields of justice!

Does that mean as an applicant, I can't get on the vVv mumble anymore? Also, do I have to be a full member to become a part of the Aspire team? I'd be really upset if I missed out on this because I haven't been fully accepted yet :/.

Does that mean as an applicant, I can't get on the vVv mumble anymore? Also, do I have to be a full member to become a part of the Aspire team? I'd be really upset if I missed out on this because I haven't been fully accepted yet :/.

Not at all! But we will be limiting mumble to people that want to be a part of the vVv Community.

People that just want to lurk, to troll, or those that want to be an asshole have no place. We will not stand for toxicity.

Gotcha. It was just worded a little oddly for me. What was meant to mean 'we're clearing out people who aren't really trying to become a productive part of the community' went into my brain as 'applicants go bye bye'.

Gotcha. It was just worded a little oddly for me. What was meant to mean 'we're clearing out people who aren't really trying to become a productive part of the community' went into my brain as 'applicants go bye bye'.

Definitely not! That'd be incredibly counter productive. It's actually quite the opposite. We want all applicants on mumble so we can get to know them!

Guest vVv Ambush

i believe what paradise is trying to say is that they are going through the applications and clearing out the ones that are not fully committed to joining vVv not that all current applications will be shut down, i mean correct me if i am wrong paradise but that is what i took from your post

i believe what paradise is trying to say is that they are going through the applications and clearing out the ones that are not fully committed to joining vVv not that all current applications will be shut down, i mean correct me if i am wrong paradise but that is what i took from your post

You got it!

Thank god I have a red name. Just sayin'.

<3

<3

I see this answers a lot...

We talked last night, but my internet picked the perfect time to cut out. Hit me up on Skype tonight and we can finish that discussion.

I only heard this song for the first time yesterday! Suppose I'm going to need to use this as my theme song. Although

is much more my style =)

Good luck parizzledazzle!

Thanks, Sugarbizzle!

So we just hop on mumble and go into the LoL channel and just chat it up? I was on last night but I saw tons of people in the in-house and didn't want to disturb them/have a casual discussion in the wrong channel.

Paradise is there any other changes you plan to make, this topic is still interesting me as you seem to like your new job. I am sure you have millions of idea's on what can be done differently.

So we just hop on mumble and go into the LoL channel and just chat it up? I was on last night but I saw tons of people in the in-house and didn't want to disturb them/have a casual discussion in the wrong channel.

Never be afraid to go into a channel where people are playing an inhouse together. You might even get invited to play in the next one.

Never be afraid to go into a channel where people are playing an inhouse together. You might even get invited to play in the next one.

Alright, I'll make sure to hop in next time and have tons of fun with you guys XD!

Thanks to everyone for the support! Loving the new role =)

Good luck paradise hopefully you continue to do such an amazing job as league division manager.

Thanks. Like I said tonight when I messaged you on League, if you ever get the craving to reapply... you should! Remember this: all roads lead back to vVv Gaming ;)

Thanks to everyone for the support! Loving the new role =)

Thanks. Like I said tonight when I messaged you on League, if you ever get the craving to reapply... you should! Remember this: all roads lead back to vVv Gaming ;)

As fun as this may sound I do not believe I will great community but I don't know if I applied too early or what. Anyways if all roads lead back to vVv Gaming then I would be wrong so we shall see in the future xD