KidAfro

KidAfro's App

Name:Raemell C. Johnson

Summoner Name: KidAfro

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

I heard about this a few days ago i played some inhouses with vVv and the players. I was told about this from Ryan Nget or ShorterAce

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?

I know ShorterAce for about a year now and he sorta stalked me on facebook so yeah. Ive meet a few of the plays and played with them in inhouses like JayC Vultige Sinz ect.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

1 - To get better at Lol

2 - I wanted a community ive only have like 5-8 people that i would play with out of the many on my friends list and in vVv there is friendly people and i enjoy inhouses

Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value.

I would be a Socialite most likly i am a very nice person i guesse u can sorta say im a gaming guru i know alot about LoL but i still need to work on alot of mechanics and stuff.

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and The Losers Bracket podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why?

No im not but i will take a look at them

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why?

Black Ops 2 just because ive always enjoyed Cod i would also like to play the Darksiders it look very intriguing

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

Just a Normal teenager you could say i realy just hang out with friends and family i have a 9moth old lil bro so i am home most of the week. Other then playing games i enjoy airsoft and swimming

What is your current ELO?

1255 (SoloQ is so much more friendly now with new honor so i have found it easier to win and Jayce OP)

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?

None Prior to vVv but ive been encouraged to enter the Dr.Pepper 1v1

Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, IPL)?

Ive been to like Comicon or something like that and my Cousin Took me to Pax east when i was littler and didnt realy play games

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?

I dont realy have any competive moments but i would say carrying a ranked game with mord would be my best and my worst would be dropping 200 elo in one day for no reason

What do you hope to achieve, competitively?

I am hoping to become ranked in season 3 and mabey play on a team but i need to work on my mechanics and other little things not get caught as much ect

Edited by KidAfro

Ohhhh snap, a 14 year-old.

Haha, welcome to vVv Gaming! You app looks a little messy and could use a bit more work. And remember, our minimal age is 16, so you'll have to work extra hard and be mature to get in :thumbsup:

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on our forums and best of luck on your application! ^_^

I'm glad to see you applied after you messaged me earlier :} As Sleepy said, our minimum age is 16, so prove to us that you are a mature individual! Welcome, enjoy your stay and contact vVv Paradise or myself if you have any questions or concerns :}

I'd like to say KidAfro is a great guy. Even though he is only 14, imo, he has a maturity level higher than that of a 16 year old. I've played many games with him and he's easy to get along with; he is also a great player with great skill. I hope vVv accepts him, regardless of his age, because he'd make vVv proud!

Depends if it is a vVv member then i was in meeting other day and jerith said to talk to them privatly and if it doesnt work then bring it up to a admin as a ban from fourms and muble are only 2 clicks away and if it is in a normal game there is a ignore button :)

your rude

Not sure if that's serious :P

But I honestly have no worries about your maturity level after talking to you. Just keep being a good dude. I'll let you know if I have any feedback for you!! I look forward to playing with you and Shorter soon :}

your rude

That was rude good sir.

But I think you're aiming at the fact that Afro said that you stalked him, so... yeah.

Anyway, like sleepy said, please clean up your app a little (color code your answers, have a little separation between the questions and answers, get rid of the bullet points on the answers, etc.)

Good luck on your application!

That was rude good sir.

But I think you're aiming at the fact that Afro said that you stalked him, so... yeah.

Anyway, like sleepy said, please clean up your app a little (color code your answers, have a little separation between the questions and answers, get rid of the bullet points on the answers, etc.)

Good luck on your application!

nah just trolling lol

nah just trolling lol

Haha, okay, I figured as much :)

In regards to the app. I noticed that you want to improve yourself. You may have already heard, but vVv is creating a coaching program called aspire in the League division.

You can check it out here:

Had the chance to talk to you for the first time the other day... and I must admit, I had no idea you were 14! Welcome to the community. As Medusa said earlier in the thread, come chat with us if you ever have any questions.

Yes i am its just that school is really starting to give out homework and im having a few problems in the matter of family atm Havent really goten around to edditing my App