Sign in to follow this  
vVv Paradise

Solo Queue - A quote from Riot Games employee Phreak

"Solo Queue is there to improve yourself. Don´t care about losing or winning. Don´t care about what your teammates are doing. If you die, it´s your mistake. If you miss a minion, you could have done something better."

Focus on what you can do better and forget about if you win or lose the game. Simply focus on how you can improve. Last hitting, ganking, team fighting, etc. Focus on you.

Use this mentality and you will improve. Eventually, through hard work and perseverance, you will improve your ELO and skill.

I remember hearing Doublelift talk about this on his stream awhile back, I think that's where Phreak got it from. It's great advice!

You are correct my good friend.

I actually enjoy solo que right now, im low elo but its fun when you win. It has also helped me improve over the last month drastically without solo queue I would probably still suck as bad as when I first started ranked so I have to agree with that quote.

I think this is why Reginald was so low in ELO. I remember him saying on stream that he could get ELO so easy but he was working on basics and just playing for fun sometimes. The only thing he takes seriously is scrims and tournaments. TSMMMMM