Sign in to follow this  
BabyToss

Aspire running SC2 community night?

Hey guys,

I was thinking, that we need to start being more involved with the community. It'll help us to look out for potential players, should we even miss some, we'll know the vVv SC2 community more too, and we will create something, people can look up to, a solid base of vVv Gaming. It is a fact, that in regards of community activity, there's barely anything happening; and we are somewhat trying to set a positive example, so why not take it further than that. Regardless of that, some of you may find new friends & new practice partners, and that never hurts.

So, is this something we want to run? I'd like Ambush to handle this, but of course, we all would be behind this, chipping our own bit, as I want this to be OUR project, the team project we run. Atm, the general opinion may be, that vVv SC2 community doesn't exist. Well, then it's time we nudge things a bit. At first, just few people will come; then more, more and more.

I'm open to suggestions, as to how we can do this + day we'd set this little thingy up!

Certainly seems like a good initiative. Maybe we can get the members to play vs each aspire member? That way the aspires get even more practice.

If you guys are looking to bring in more community involvement, there's a really simple and extremely effective thing you can do:

1. Stop using skype to communicate except when necessary

2. Get on mumble in the public SC2 room where community can see you and join in.

Once people start getting together on mumble they can easily form bonds and great things start happening.