Regulate

Fly Society - CoD BlackOps 2

I would like to inform everyone that I will no longer be apart of Team Fly Society. This is a great team, and even without me they'll be a force in the COD community.

What has happened if I may ask? If you do not feel free to say in Public I can PM you if you wish to tell me.. But I do wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Cauzed has decided to leave Fly Society to play with his old team Influence. We didn't know about this until we received a message on Xbox Live about his decision to leave earlier today. Cauzed is a great player and wish nothing but the best for him and his team.

We are currently talking about player options and will update this thread once we are ready to make a decision.

I apologize to the whole vVv community for having a " Sketch " in our team. We had no clue at all that this was going to happen.

We have many players in mind at the moment, but we will not make a decision till we are 100% sure about the right pick. We will update you guys when we make our decision.

Thank you and sorry about this whole mess up.

I apologize to the whole vVv community for having a " Sketch " in our team. We had no clue at all that this was going to happen.

We have many players in mind at the moment, but we will not make a decision till we are 100% sure about the right pick. We will update you guys when we make our decision.

Thank you and sorry about this whole mess up.

It's Fine and just take your time and make the best pick possible for your team.

I should've handled leaving the team in a more appropriate manner, but there really isn't a good way to leave a team without dissing them. I'm sorry to everyone of Fly Society, but I feel that my chances at succeeding in the COD scene are better with Influence. It sucks because I got love for everyone on Fs, but at the end of the day I have to make the best possible decision for me. Hope you guys find a good replacement, and I wish you guys much success.

I should've handled leaving the team in a more appropriate manner, but there really isn't a good way to leave a team without dissing them. I'm sorry to everyone of Fly Society, but I feel that my chances at succeeding in the COD scene are better with Influence. It sucks because I got love for everyone on Fs, but at the end of the day I have to make the best possible decision for me. Hope you guys find a good replacement, and I wish you guys much success.

Not to come out strong against you, but you did the same exact thing on me when you were supposed to team up with us for the PTG LAN, you dipped out right before we drove down to California, and look what you ended up with -- little to no success. The same exact situation will lead to the same exact outcome in two different, yet very similar situations. It is better you left now than later right before an event, I thank you for that, because now we'll be much stronger than we were with you due to the reasons that acquire a team who is focused, motivated, not sketchy, family oriented team. Nevertheless, we do hope the best for you and pray to your Illuminati praised group that you made the right choice.

To much more important people of the community -- vVv community -- we apologize for the inconvenience and will still be strong to go for Black Ops 2 as we have many people in mind that are willing to have the same perspective as ours in order to accomplish success on this game.

What Fusion Said....

Just to let you know. Why would you want to diss your friends? We weren't just your team, but we were your friends " were ". That's all I have to say... I have lost all respect for you, for not having the guts to tell your friends about it.

To vVv, we have 3 main people that we will be trying out once the game comes out. The results will be amazing =).

What Fusion Said....

Just to let you know. Why would you want to diss your friends? We weren't just your team, but we were your friends " were ". That's all I have to say... I have lost all respect for you, for not having the guts to tell your friends about it.

To vVv, we have 3 main people that we will be trying out once the game comes out. The results will be amazing =).

Does the manner I left the team really matter? Be honest. Either way text, voice, or group chat I would have looked like an asshole, and you guys would have had the same opinion you have now. You guys were definitely one of the chillest team I've teamed with, but I didn't see us doing any real damage for a number of reason that I rather keep to myself.

I'm done trying to feel sorry for leaving. I chose a team that has had success not an almost made it team. I didn't come here to argue. I just feel bad that fusion didn't leave for EnVyUs when he had the chance on MW3, but I'm glad that I didn't make that same mistake. See you guys in league play.

I was wondering if u guys had officially found your fourth since frag cup is right around the corner. If you have i was wondering if you would want to scrim some of the rules. My team is in Masters so we should give you a good fight.

Fly Society has officially found the fourth. We will be playing with Anticity also known as aX Ant as of right now. He has teamed up with great teams in the past and has showed us enough to play with us. He will be making his profile late tonight when he gets off work and everything else. Thank You!

Not sure if you guys have found your fourth yet or not... But how are you guys liking the game?

We are loving the game completely! Overall the game was made for competitive especially with the new game mode they added which is Hardpoint. The only thing they didn't fixed that Bo1 had also was the corner lag. Besides the corner lag we are liking the game a lot and well just practicing now.

I was wondering if u guys had officially found your fourth since frag cup is right around the corner. If you have i was wondering if you would want to scrim some of the rules. My team is in Masters so we should give you a good fight.

Sure just send us a message anytime

1. How long have you been playing competitively?

I have been playin in the mlg pro circuit for over 6years now starting out in rainbow six vegas teaming with executioners we placed top 10 in columbus then going to rainbow six vegas 2 and was teaming with Team who which we placed Top 16 in pcl 1 2 and 3. Then i went to halo 3 and was on team after effect and ending up placing top 32 at dallas. Then i went to call of duty black ops with team force and ended up placing 9th at dallas. i Played through out call of duty modern warfare 3 was never really on a set team just played since mlg didint pick the game up.

2. How many hours during the week do you play CoD?

I play between 20-25 hours a week

3. How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

I my self stay up about 4hours after the team gets on to review the games we did as a team and see what i messed up on, and as a team when where not trying to find a team scrim we are in the theatre and we are reviewing our games.

4. How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?

we play around 20-25 hours a week with our team roster.

5. What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

i placed 9th at dallas with team force and also placed 2nd in newegg tourny.

6. What is your next online event? LAN?

im going to be competing in the frag cup and in the upcomming umg lan with team fly society

7. How many major tournaments have you attended?

i have attented over 10events mostly mlg events through out the games that they have placed on the circuit.

8. Are you shy around people you don't know?

no i am a very out going person i get along with everyone i meet.

9. If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

i was sponsered by VvV in call of duty black ops along with VWS. VvV was the best sponsered i have had ofcourse because you guys care about your teams and always are understanding if stuff end up happening.

10. Why are you no longer with them?

i ended up quiting after my 9th placing in dallas for call of duty black ops

11. what was your worst sponser and why?

i have only had two sponsers and neither off them where really bad.

12. do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?

I hope to get some more wins with the VvV tag on my name and i am looking foward to representing your guys to the fullest.

13. to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)

i ended up deleting my twitter,facebook

14. do you stream if so. please link your channel

no i do not stream..

15. you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.

no i do not.

16. what does being a proffesional gamer mean to you?

it means everything to me i have been playing games for so long and i dont plan on stopping at all to me being called a pro just makes me feel like im on top off the world.

17. How do you think you can improve as a pro player? And as a member of the eSport community?

i can always approve as a player by watching my films makeing sure i fix my mistakes. As being a member off the esport community i am enjoying the fact off how nice the people are and how undertsanding they can be.

1. How long have you been playing competitively?

I have been playin in the mlg pro circuit for over 6years now starting out in rainbow six vegas teaming with executioners we placed top 10 in columbus then going to rainbow six vegas 2 and was teaming with Team who which we placed Top 16 in pcl 1 2 and 3. Then i went to halo 3 and was on team after effect and ending up placing top 32 at dallas. Then i went to call of duty black ops with team force and ended up placing 9th at dallas. i Played through out call of duty modern warfare 3 was never really on a set team just played since mlg didint pick the game up.

2. How many hours during the week do you play CoD?

I play between 20-25 hours a week

3. How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team?

I my self stay up about 4hours after the team gets on to review the games we did as a team and see what i messed up on, and as a team when where not trying to find a team scrim we are in the theatre and we are reviewing our games.

4. How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster?

we play around 20-25 hours a week with our team roster.

5. What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.

i placed 9th at dallas with team force and also placed 2nd in newegg tourny.

6. What is your next online event? LAN?

im going to be competing in the frag cup and in the upcomming umg lan with team fly society

7. How many major tournaments have you attended?

i have attented over 10events mostly mlg events through out the games that they have placed on the circuit.

8. Are you shy around people you don't know?

no i am a very out going person i get along with everyone i meet.

9. If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

i was sponsered by VvV in call of duty black ops along with VWS. VvV was the best sponsered i have had ofcourse because you guys care about your teams and always are understanding if stuff end up happening.

10. Why are you no longer with them?

i ended up quiting after my 9th placing in dallas for call of duty black ops

11. what was your worst sponser and why?

i have only had two sponsers and neither off them where really bad.

12. do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming?

I hope to get some more wins with the VvV tag on my name and i am looking foward to representing your guys to the fullest.

13. to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc)

i ended up deleting my twitter,facebook

14. do you stream if so. please link your channel

no i do not stream..

15. you create written or video content? If so, link to your content.

no i do not.

16. what does being a proffesional gamer mean to you?

it means everything to me i have been playing games for so long and i dont plan on stopping at all to me being called a pro just makes me feel like im on top off the world.

17. How do you think you can improve as a pro player? And as a member of the eSport community?

i can always approve as a player by watching my films makeing sure i fix my mistakes. As being a member off the esport community i am enjoying the fact off how nice the people are and how undertsanding they can be.

Please fill out your Profile completely. And what Newegg Tournament did you place 2nd in?

Talked to Nynjatic and this application is going to be closed. I hope things get worked out soon and I can't wait to see what you guys do in the future. Feel free to reapply in the future <3