Regulate

Fly Society - CoD BlackOps 2

I like your answer it is well thought out.

Currently if there was any Map and Gametype ... ie Terminal CTF, Bootleg CTF, Arkaden SnD... that is 360icons/GB Variant that is Fly Society's weakest Map and Gametype which would it be and why? What would be the strongest and why?

Thank you.

Currently, there are maps where we do not practice as much due to the reason that it is embedded within the algorithm implemented in Gamebattles Matches and not seen as a competitive map in the community, such as Hardhat SND, Seatown CTF, and Terminal. Though, we've been playing plenty of GB matches in order to fix our flaws -- as all human beings have flaws -- it is only weak if we do not work on it. Our strongest maps and gametypes would be that of all others that were not mentioned, though, we are working hard on trying to perfect our SND gametype as we were considered one of the best SND team in the beginning of this game, thus are trying our hardest to bring that back.

Thank you.

Currently, there are maps where we do not practice as much due to the reason that it is embedded within the algorithm implemented in Gamebattles Matches and not seen as a competitive map in the community, such as Hardhat SND, Seatown CTF, and Terminal. Though, we've been playing plenty of GB matches in order to fix our flaws -- as all human beings have flaws -- it is only weak if we do not work on it. Our strongest maps and gametypes would be that of all others that were not mentioned, though, we are working hard on trying to perfect our SND gametype as we were considered one of the best SND team in the beginning of this game, thus are trying our hardest to bring that back.

I agree with your answer. Terminal CTF is just ridiculous in Modern Warfare 3, and Hardhat SnD is okay as well as Seatown but like you said in our community we do not play those maps unless it is a Gamebattles match.

Are you guys going to be attending multiplay insomnia the first black ops 2 lan event?

A UK event? Most likely not as the tickets would be well over a thousand dollars per player, though don't get me wrong we would love to, of-course with the help of a sponsorship, as every team that attended in recent LANs over in UK -- EGL, Black Ops 2, Insomnia -- all acquired full sponsorship, thus were able to attend such events with the help of sponsors.

Ok man just thought you guys got the sponsorship from vvv and might be sending you guys off. Its a shame there are not more sponsors which would support the growing gaming community to make it easier to compete worldwide :)

Will be uploading more vids soon. Just to let simple know we would love to attend but we will just have to wait and see the situation.

Hello, I am here to inform you that there is a 2.5K Online Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tournament being hosted on October 27th on 360icons. I highly suggest you sign up for this tournament as this will probably be the last big tournament on Modern Warfare 3 and will have the most competition in it...

Link to Tournament : http://360icons.com/...naments/MW3-OC/

Edit: I see that you already signed your team up.. Haha.. :P

Edited by vVv Shadow

Hello, I am here to inform you that there is a 2.5K Online Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tournament being hosted on October 27th on 360icons. I highly suggest you sign up for this tournament as this will probably be the last big tournament on Modern Warfare 3 and will have the most competition in it...

Link to Tournament : http://360icons.com/...naments/MW3-OC/

Edit: I see that you already signed your team up.. Haha.. :P

Our last tournament on this game is going to be the BIC series. Myself and the team has plans on the 360 icons day.

Good luck with the sponsorship. I started following you guys in BO. You all seem to be a great group of guys, and I never see any of you involved in any drama. Even though I'm new to vVv, and only an applicant, I feel your team represents this community well. Can't wait to see you guys tear it up in BO2.

Good luck with the sponsorship. I started following you guys in BO. You all seem to be a great group of guys, and I never see any of you involved in any drama. Even though I'm new to vVv, and only an applicant, I feel your team represents this community well. Can't wait to see you guys tear it up in BO2.

Much respect bro, thanks for the follow and we hope to give the community of the competitive scene a great viewership. Keep tuned in to us being a ball of wreck towards the competition in Black Ops 2 ;)

To everyone, we are currently not playing as much until Black Ops 2 due to reasons of Regulate moving to Wyoming and just the competitive scene on MW3 has come to a halt and are in preparations for Black Ops 2, the anticipation is not only killing us but also the entire team and will be a force to reckon with in the competitive scene. Looking to do more than big things, watch out for us because we plan to not only make a name for ourselves, but also to create a dynasty to remember.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late response, I just been kinda busy and what not. Well to give you some updates of myself, I have just moved to Green River Wyoming! I'm living with my big bro at the moment. I did not bring many things with me from Connecticut, but only brought the important stuff which is my Xbox of course and monitor. We will be ready to go come black ops.

We have not played mw3 as much as we did when I was in Connecticut. Many people just stopped randomly which is kinda strange. Anyways we will be ready to go once Black Ops 2 is out, we all still get on everyday and play pubs and such. Black Ops 2 here we come! =)

Edited by Regulate

What have you guys been up to lately? Just chilling until Black Ops 2 lol like the rest of us.

Yes haha, just been relaxing by playing old cod games: Black Ops 1, MW2, and CoD4 with a lot of professional players while going over what we want to see for the upcoming Black Ops 2 competitive scene.

Looking forward to seeing you guys compete on Black Ops 2.

I can speak for the entire team; we just can't wait! This game will be huge and we are willing to put our best efforts to make it where we belong -- to the top, nothing less. Will definitely love to take the vVv community with us on this joy ride, it's only a matter of time.

I would like to inform everyone that I will no longer be apart of Team Fly Society. This is a great team, and even without me they'll be a force in the COD community.