Regulate

Fly Society - CoD BlackOps 2

Great content so far, if accepted the team would be encouraged to produce consistent content for our parterned channel, vVvGamingTV- is that something that the team would be able to do?

That would be no problem what so ever. Glad you liked them as well.

Great content so far, if accepted the team would be encouraged to produce consistent content for our parterned channel, vVvGamingTV- is that something that the team would be able to do?

Most definitely! Really looking forward to displaying our talent, skills and uniqueness on that channel as we grow an enthusiastic audience together.

Hey guys I'm back! Well just wanted to let everyone know that we got a new video up. Its a Bic match on GB we won the match 2-0 against a pretty well known team on GB that was 100-1 and pretty beast at SnD. It also shows a little bit of our fun side as a team. ENJOY!

Thank you for updating the recent events! I understand how that question was confusing and I apologize. I watched your videos and I'm definitely impressed by your communication, positive attitude and just your play in general. I look forward to seeing more from you guys.

Like I said you can always make a video for the vVv yt channel

Got you next Bullet for sure.

Thank you for updating the recent events! I understand how that question was confusing and I apologize. I watched your videos and I'm definitely impressed by your communication, positive attitude and just your play in general. I look forward to seeing more from you guys.

Thanks a lot Medusa, that's great that you loved the videos because theirs more to come.

Just finished winning a Bic Ladder Match against Team FeaR's Black Ops 2 roster. Video will be uploaded soon hope you like it.

Fly Society:

Regulate

Fusion

Bazerk

Cauzed

FeaR:

Moho

Assassin

Sharp

Ricky

Just finished winning a Bic Ladder Match against Team FeaR's Black Ops 2 roster. Video will be uploaded soon hope you like it.

Fly Society:

Regulate

Fusion

Bazerk

Cauzed

FeaR:

Moho

Assassin

Sharp

Ricky

Nice win, keep it up :-)

Thanks!

Heres map 2 which was Terminal. This was the intense map. Hope you guys enjoy.

For those that are lazy to click the link ;)

Map 2:

Moho's video is really funny about your match

Cauzed = Top1 snaker lol

Moho's video is really funny about your match

You know I didn't think Cauzed snaking was that bad up until that video I couldnt stop laughing. He snaked that terminal corner so quick it was almost cartoonish hahaha

great gameplay and very fun videos to watch you seem like some highly competitive players with good skill and personality good luck :D

Glad you liked them, we are posting another one soon, much respect and make sure to subscribe to keep an eye out for more :) Thanks a lot!

Here is our newest listen in video of a GB, it is against a very good Search and Destroy team called Royal. This the last map of the gb and it shows how we keep our composure after getting off to a rocky start, hope you guys like it!

Edited by BazerK

Hey guys,

Please create individual facebook fan pages. Below is a good example and formal instructions, please PM me the links when they are all made. (5 links, one PM)

RoshanNOW

Should be an Athelete page, so others can like it, not a personal page.

Link twitter to your facebook account

Upload a personal picture and write a short bio, if you have a stream link it in the bio.

"Like" the official vVv Gaming facebook page from these new pages

"Like" eachothers pages

Your twitter website should link to this facebook page

Create a redirect link for your page, for example /roshannow /robzgod /LoLDyrus instead of the huge link that appears - make it easy to remember and probably similar to your twitter account - to do this go to Settings > General info > Username .. You can only change this once, so make sure it's accurate

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey guys,

Please create individual facebook fan pages. Below is a good example and formal instructions, please PM me the links when they are all made. (5 links, one PM)

RoshanNOW

Should be an Athelete page, so others can like it, not a personal page.

Link twitter to your facebook account

Upload a personal picture and write a short bio, if you have a stream link it in the bio.

"Like" the official vVv Gaming facebook page from these new pages

"Like" eachothers pages

Your twitter website should link to this facebook page

Create a redirect link for your page, for example /roshannow /robzgod /LoLDyrus instead of the huge link that appears - make it easy to remember and probably similar to your twitter account - to do this go to Settings > General info > Username .. You can only change this once, so make sure it's accurate

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regulate either private messaged you or will do it soon. But here are our links anyway to share it with the community:

Mine: www.facebook.com/iiNFusioN

Regulate: www.facebook.com/regoLate

Bazerk: www.facebook.com/B4ZERK

Cauzed: www.facebook.com/fs.CauZeD

Nynjatic: www.facebook.com/vVvNynjatic

Thanks, be sure to post your links with http:// before the website, there is actually a study that shows people are much less likely to copy a link then they are to just click it. It doesn't matter as much here, but when you're linking stuff on yours streams or videos it makes a difference.

twitter.com/vvv_gaming vs @vVv_Gaming or http://twitter.com/vVv_Gaming // it may seem silly, but it goes along way

Please be sure to also link your twitter to your facebook, (when you tweet it goes to your facebook timeline) I see nynjatic did that so if you need help I'm sure he'd help anyone with setting it up. Sorry for coming off demanding, I just want to optimize your team and player personal branding, regardless of if you guys get accepted. (so far so good)

Thanks, be sure to post your links with http:// before the website, there is actually a study that shows people are much less likely to copy a link then they are to just click it. It doesn't matter as much here, but when you're linking stuff on yours streams or videos it makes a difference.

twitter.com/vvv_gaming vs @vVv_Gaming or http://twitter.com/vVv_Gaming // it may seem silly, but it goes along way

Please be sure to also link your twitter to your facebook, (when you tweet it goes to your facebook timeline) I see nynjatic did that so if you need help I'm sure he'd help anyone with setting it up. Sorry for coming off demanding, I just want to optimize your team and player personal branding, regardless of if you guys get accepted. (so far so good)

Completely agree with you, well noted and will do that in the future. Yes, linking it is a great idea, i'll let the team know; thanks branding is what makes the team more out there.

With the recent Tweet from Sundance asking which console would you prefer Black Ops 2 to be on the Circuit with. Which console would you chose? If Black Ops 2 comes on the circuit for the opposite console how would that affect your gameplay?

With the recent Tweet from Sundance asking which console would you prefer Black Ops 2 to be on the Circuit with. Which console would you chose? If Black Ops 2 comes on the circuit for the opposite console how would that affect your gameplay?

The team would choose Xbox over the PS3 console, not only the sole reason that we play on Xbox currently, but also due to the fact that the majority of professional eSports in regards to Call of Duty is currently viable on Xbox; also keep in mind that the Xbox console has a larger audience in general for Call of Duty, thus one can say that a higher level of audience can mean more audience shift and growth towards the audience of eSports, creating a fundamentally larger and successful community in the long run, which is what Sundance wants -- tickets for teams sold and larger viewership.

Hypothetically speaking, if Black Ops 2 was to be played on PS3 for MLG, this will have no effect on our gameplay. Our gameplay is revolved under communication and trust. There are many things that play into our success as a team, in which can be transferred over another source of media, i.e. the PS3. Another source of console will not negatively effect us, but would rather strengthen our goals in a way that would solely encompass our practice time. No longer would we play on the Xbox, as all our practice and gameplay would be put fourth on the PS3. Regulate and I have placed professional together on this very same console -- the PS3 -- thus we understand how to act upon such a change, though very little, a change indeed. Our teammates are diverse, we have the ability to adapt to various media sources as there are more similarities than differences between one another. After-all, immediate adaptation shows potential teams who will be reigning in the long run, which we have proven in the past.

The team would choose Xbox over the PS3 console, not only the sole reason that we play on Xbox currently, but also due to the fact that the majority of professional eSports in regards to Call of Duty is currently viable on Xbox; also keep in mind that the Xbox console has a larger audience in general for Call of Duty, thus one can say that a higher level of audience can mean more audience shift and growth towards the audience of eSports, creating a fundamentally larger and successful community in the long run, which is what Sundance wants -- tickets for teams sold and larger viewership.

Hypothetically speaking, if Black Ops 2 was to be played on PS3 for MLG, this will have no effect on our gameplay. Our gameplay is revolved under communication and trust. There are many things that play into our success as a team, in which can be transferred over another source of media, i.e. the PS3. Another source of console will not negatively effect us, but would rather strengthen our goals in a way that would solely encompass our practice time. No longer would we play on the Xbox, as all our practice and gameplay would be put fourth on the PS3. Regulate and I have placed professional together on this very same console -- the PS3 -- thus we understand how to act upon such a change, though very little, a change indeed. Our teammates are diverse, we have the ability to adapt to various media sources as there are more similarities than differences between one another. After-all, immediate adaptation shows potential teams who will be reigning in the long run, which we have proven in the past.

I like your answer it is well thought out.

Currently if there was any Map and Gametype ... ie Terminal CTF, Bootleg CTF, Arkaden SnD... that is 360icons/GB Variant that is Fly Society's weakest Map and Gametype which would it be and why? What would be the strongest and why?