Regulate

Fly Society - CoD BlackOps 2

I want him to have my info. If he has any questions at all feel free to ask, I don't mind at all. I just want this app to be as professional as it can be.

You mentioned previously that your team is doing GB's, What is your current record on GB with you, Fusion, CauZed, and BazerK?

Update: Uploading some old wanfest gameplay against Gz, we are also uploading a video of BazerK to introduce him to everyone in the esports community.

Update: Uploading some old wanfest gameplay against Gz, we are also uploading a video of BazerK to introduce him to everyone in the esports community.

that is awesome to hear. Looking forward to it, because I have never really seen him play.

that is awesome to hear. Looking forward to it, because I have never really seen him play.

Once people see him play they will see why hes in our team and not just that, but his team known for one of the best Ps3 teams during the Cod4 era.

We just played against EnVy Black's actual roster for Black Ops 2 on GB and beat them 2-1 with our actual team.

http://gamebattles.m...tch?id=34301293

The gameplay will be uploaded and will be posted on here as well.

you guys should upload it to our channel. You guys are doing a great job staying active keep it up!!!!!

Well we got video 1 uploaded here on our team page. This is the Seatown SnD against Gz the tiebreaker to take it all and move on to play in the finals.

Another quick update this will be the last video from wanfest uploaded. Reason we are uploading them first is because we want to get them out of the way because we never got the chance to upload them at all. Next couples videos will be against FeaR, nV, wisH, Gz, a couple more teams that are pretty good.

Fusion just finished uploading the EnVy Black match up. He uploaded the Bootleg SnD against them with a nice listen in. Enjoy!

TBH I really liked that video. I seriously stress that you guys should think about making a video for our channel :)

ry much unless there is a local lan event nearby, at the most I game around two hours every day. There isn't really much to play for since call of duty isn't on the circuit, and their aren't any big events. I need an incentive to actually put in time, and effort into playing video games.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a team? Truthfully, not that much time...close to zero. We do play GB matches from time to time, but don't take it as serious as when there is something worth playing for, like an MLG event or any big tournament involving a cash prize.

I just want to clearly explain, and hopefully clear things up for the people who are confused on how much time we put into the team. "Truthfully, not that much…close to zero"

I should've chosen my words a little bit more carefully because I feel my words are being misconstrued. The reason I said "close to zero" is because on certain days we don't play at all. We don't have a schedule like we will for black ops. Depending on what everyone is doing on a certain day, than that's how much time we'll play.

Have you attended any national events? I have only 1, but I competed for halo reach.

I have attended the following events:

MLG Orlando 07/08 - Gears Of War 21st ( Regulate Baird Sinslay Calibur )

MLG Meadowlands 09/10 - Gears Of War 2 top 48 ( Pick Up Team For Fun ) ( NA )

MLG Columbus 09/10 - Gears Of War 2 top 26 ( Regulate Fatalise Sly Tl Logz )

MLG Dallas 10/11 - Halo Reach Top 48 ( Regulate Nynjatic Breed ATyme )

MLG Dallas 11/12 - Call Of Duty Black Ops ( pick up team ) top 17 ( Regulate Historify Clayster Saints )

MLG Columbus 11/12 - Call Of Duty Black Ops top 9 ( Regulate Fusion Waff Apathy )

MLG Anaheim 11/12 - Call Of Duty Black Ops top 14 ( Regulate Apathy TuQuick Terrorist )

These are all the events I have attended.

Have you attended any national events?

No, due to tough courses at University of Washington, although, it is a different story now for my path in education should be at ease when Black Ops 2 rolls around.

My apologies everyone, I did not understand this question fully as I thought that it meant have I attended any national events for MLG, not national events as in events that I have attended in general. I have attended a total of 3 MLG events, MLG Columbus, MLG Anaheim, and MLG Raleigh for which all was for Black Ops I.

The following were the rosters that I attended for in each event:

MLG Columbus

Team: vVv Fly Society

Placing: 9th

Regulate

Fusion

Waff

Apathy

MLG Anaheim

Team: NOX

Placing: Top 20

Poizzonator