Regulate

Fly Society - CoD BlackOps 2

I see. You said you played the WanFest with multiple players but you never mentioned playing it with BazerK but you list that this Rosters latest Tournament Result was the WanFest and every member puts it as there last Tournament besides CauZed, but from what you say BazerK never played in the WanFest with Fly Society? Has this team participated in a Tournament with this exact Roster consisting of You, Fusion, CauZed, and BazerK? Has Fly Society not participated in any Tournaments since WanFest like Frag Cup 3 or any other small Online Tournament?

Well our team placed 2nd in a tournament with the roster we have now not including BazerK. I don't say BazerK because he didn't play with us in the Wanfest. This exact roster has not participated in any other tournament because like I said before we quit after wanfest. If their's no MLG I dont like to compete unless its a huge tournament. The Frag Cup I didn't know about untill I came back. Again tho this roster has not participated in any tournaments but we have scrimmed against top teams and beat them, even tho I don't consider winning scrims important.

Edited by Regulate

Well our team placed 2nd in a tournament with the roster we have now not including BazerK. I don't say BazerK because he didn't play with us in the Wanfest. This exact roster has not participated in any other tournament because like I said before we quit after wanfest. If their's no MLG I dont like to compete unless its a huge tournament. The Frag Cup I didn't know about untill I came back. Again tho this roster has not participated in any tournaments but we have scrimmed against top teams and beat them, even tho I don't consider winning scrims important.

I see, I see. What are some notable teams that you have Scrimmed against and beat? Would you be willing to participate in Small Tournaments to get some Tournament experience under your belt with this exact Roster?

Question to BazerK, Why did you put the WanFest as your latest Tournament if you did not participate in WanFest?

I see, I see. What are some notable teams that you have Scrimmed against and beat? Would you be willing to participate in Small Tournaments to get some Tournament experience under your belt with this exact Roster?

Question to BazerK, Why did you put the WanFest as your latest Tournament if you did not participate in WanFest?

wisH, Gz, FeaR, Gz ( Different One ), and more. As in participate in tournaments, we will not participate in any tournaments untill Black Ops 2 comes out. I dont compete unless its worth competing, as of right now we aren't as active as we will be in Black Ops 2. We each have enough top experience till Black Ops 2 comes out, when that game drops we will get more and more practice in and be the best that we can be.

wisH, Gz, FeaR, Gz ( Different One ), and more. As in participate in tournaments, we will not participate in any tournaments untill Black Ops 2 comes out. I dont compete unless its worth competing, as of right now we aren't as active as we will be in Black Ops 2. We each have enough top experience till Black Ops 2 comes out, when that game drops we will get more and more practice in and be the best that we can be.

Do you know the Rosters of those Teams when you played them? If so could you please list them? As a team that has not participated in a Tournament together. Would you not participate in a Small Tournament with some payout to get Tournament Experience as a Team? What does it hurt to participate in them, isn't it just Practice together as a Team?

For Example... www.cgapro.com (Site currently getting attacked and is down) hosted a Str8 Trippin Tournament today for MW3 that was Variant rules that had 97 Teams signed up and 1st place was $100, a sponsorship and a custom controller.

Thats all the info I have on that Tournament but I will edit post to completely give details of that Tournament.

Edited by vVv Shadow

Do you know the Rosters of those Teams when you played them? If so could you please list them? As a team that has not participated in a Tournament together. Would you not participate in a Small Tournament with some payout to get Tournament Experience as a Team? What does it hurt to participate in them, isn't it just Practice together as a Team?

Idk to tell you the truth its scrims, to me its not a big deal. Winning a scrim is just practice, we dont play to win we play to learn. I don't want to take anything super serious untill Black Ops 2 drops. We already have tournament experience with BazerK, that was at PTG in California we won it with CauZeD BrinK BazerK and Myself. Also me and CauZeD beat ProoFy and MerK. I'm a different type of leader than others and that's just how I get my teams ready for a new game. My team will not participate in any MW3 tournament because their's no MLG for it or any more Frag Cup. All we will be doing is scrimmin and playing GBs, and thats about it.

Edited by Regulate

To answer your question yes I did not participate in the WanFest tournament, I posted the teams latest tournament win sorry for the confusion. But to answer the question correctly my latest tournament win was a PTG Lan that CauZeD, Regulate, and I attended. This was before anyone knew if MW3 was going to be picked up on the Circuit and we were actually playing the game a lot for practice.

I will post a video of the PTG Lan win later on.

Idk to tell you the truth its scrims, to me its not a big deal. Winning a scrim is just practice, we dont play to win we play to learn. I don't want to take anything super serious untill Black Ops 2 drops. We already have tournament experience with BazerK, that was at PTG in California we won it with CauZeD BrinK BazerK and Myself. Also me and CauZeD beat ProoFy and MerK. I'm a different type of leader than others and that's just how I get my teams ready for a new game. My team will not participate in any MW3 tournament because their's no MLG for it or any more Frag Cup. All we will be doing is scrimmin and playing GBs, and thats about it.

I understand, And I meant as a Team with You, Fusion, CauZed, and BazerK, all 4 of you. I just find that if there is a small Tournament with a payout that all it is is Practice and can be a Learning Experience. If you win, you win. If you lose, you lose and learn to Cope with it.. Instead of being like some of these Teams, I will use FeaR as an Example. They won UMG Chicago the first one with Phizzurp, Killa, John, and Rickyy. They lost the second UMG Chicago 6-0 to apeX.Collapse and placed 2nd. At that Tournament they had Phizzurp, Killa, TuQuick, and Rickyy. They all blamed Rickyy even though it was not Rickyy's fault Rickyy was the only consistent player. None of them took the Blame and they all wanted to drop Rickyy and pick up Saints. There has been alot of teams recently that have lost 1 Tournament and have been "Oh we need to drop this player to get better" instead of working with that player. Thats why I suggest getting some Tournament Experience with your 4 together. So that what happened with FeaR does not happen with Fly Society. Which I am not saying it will I am just speaking in General.

To answer your question yes I did not participate in the WanFest tournament, I posted the teams latest tournament win sorry for the confusion. But to answer the question correctly my latest tournament win was a PTG Lan that CauZeD, Regulate, and I attended. This was before anyone knew if MW3 was going to be picked up on the Circuit and we were actually playing the game a lot for practice.

I will post a video of the PTG Lan win later on.

Did you attend the PrimeTime Gamers Revelations LAN that was a Guarenteed 4000$ payout for MW3, 4v4 being 3000$ pot, and 2v2 being 1000$ pot? That was August 17-19th? http://www.primetimegamers.net/2012/07/757/

Edited by vVv Shadow

For Example... www.cgapro.com (Site currently getting attacked and is down) hosted a Str8 Trippin Tournament today for MW3 that was Variant rules that had 97 Teams signed up and 1st place was $100, a sponsorship and a custom controller.

Thats all the info I have on that Tournament but I will edit post to completely give details of that Tournament.

Beating the mentioned teams during the beginning of the game and more towards the current competition encompassed between players of me, Regulate, Cauzed, Bazerk, and Option; as players were subbed in an out, with the knowledge that we never had a set 4th due to the ability of having chemistry with each one of us that play a unique role on the team. Though now we have a set team as we have been playing for a long time with each other during MW3, keeping in mind that we did not compete in other online tournaments, we still keep our skills intact through scrims and gb matches.

In response to the small tournaments that come into play in MW3, we feel that it is not worth the time as the amount of teams that compete now are very little in respect to being fierce, as the teams now are not comparable to the teams during the beginning of the game when actual teams were strong and at its best. Sure, players do get better over time, and thus teams also do, but I believe the professional players differentiate from amateurs players based on time alone -- players with talent get good in less time -- which goes to show what kind of teams/ players are bound to be decent in the upcoming game. Still, we expect no less from anyone and everyone, and that's the kind of force we are going into for Black Ops 2. Thus, the practice of our team does not have to include the participation of small tournaments, as competition alone does not solely base on the tournaments, but more to the fact the teams that participate in such tournaments. We find it more valuable for our time to play teams in scrims for teams that are more widely known in the competitive scene for our usage of time and effort. Money and winnings may earn some respect, but we believe that learning through hardships and time worthy opponents will lead to a greater success.

Beating the mentioned teams during the beginning of the game and more towards the current competition encompassed between players of me, Regulate, Cauzed, Bazerk, and Option; as players were subbed in an out, with the knowledge that we never had a set 4th due to the ability of having chemistry with each one of us that play a unique role on the team. Though now we have a set team as we have been playing for a long time with each other during MW3, keeping in mind that we did not compete in other online tournaments, we still keep our skills intact through scrims and gb matches.

In response to the small tournaments that come into play in MW3, we feel that it is not worth the time as the amount of teams that compete now are very little in respect to being fierce, as the teams now are not comparable to the teams during the beginning of the game when actual teams were strong and at its best. Sure, players do get better over time, and thus teams also do, but I believe the professional players differentiate from amateurs players based on time alone -- players with talent get good in less time -- which goes to show what kind of teams/ players are bound to be decent in the upcoming game. Still, we expect no less from anyone and everyone, and that's the kind of force we are going into for Black Ops 2. Thus, the practice of our team does not have to include the participation of small tournaments, as competition alone does not solely base on the tournaments, but more to the fact the teams that participate in such tournaments. We find it more valuable for our time to play teams in scrims for teams that are more widely known in the competitive scene for our usage of time and effort. Money and winnings may earn some respect, but we believe that learning through hardships and time worthy opponents will lead to a greater success.

Why are you saying the teams are not good? With the game being out longer some teams have gotten a lot better. There is also hidden talent out there in Amateurs that some of it were showcased at the ProAM Tournament on Saturday. I believe every Pro Team at the beginning of MW3 has had there roster Change. Please tell me how you explain that OpTic Gaming was better than they are now? Along with Collapse? Professional Teams roster change more than the Amateur teams roster's I have seen. Any team is Practice and every team should be given a chance to compete no matter the Skill Level. At the beginning of MW3 Pro Teams only team scrimmed Pro's then they started to team scrim Amateurs and continue to do so. There is some hidden talent out there I guarentee you and just because they are not "Known" or "Professional" does not mean that they are not a Time Worthy opponent.

Why are you saying the teams are not good? With the game being out longer some teams have gotten a lot better. There is also hidden talent out there in Amateurs that some of it were showcased at the ProAM Tournament on Saturday. I believe every Pro Team at the beginning of MW3 has had there roster Change. Please tell me how you explain that OpTic Gaming was better than they are now? Along with Collapse? Professional Teams roster change more than the Amateur teams roster's I have seen. Any team is Practice and every team should be given a chance to compete no matter the Skill Level. At the beginning of MW3 Pro Teams only team scrimmed Pro's then they started to team scrim Amateurs and continue to do so. There is some hidden talent out there I guarentee you and just because they are not "Known" or "Professional" does not mean that they are not a Time Worthy opponent.

I do completely agree with you that there are hidden talent out there, but I am saddened that you did not understand what I said here:

Sure, players do get better over time, and thus teams also do, but I believe the professional players differentiate from amateurs players based on time alone -- players with talent get good in less time

Keep in mind, we played anyone in the beginning, we gave many people shots to prove themselves. But to play a full day against people this late in the game for a as little as $20 isn't worth it, especially since we may or may not find out that some teams are actually good.

Did you attend the PrimeTime Gamers Revelations LAN that was a Guarenteed 4000$ payout for MW3, 4v4 being 3000$ pot, and 2v2 being 1000$ pot? That was August 17-19th? http://www.primetime...et/2012/07/757/

Yes, I did I attend the Revelation LAN and did the 4v4 with Cauzed being one of my teammates. Our team consisted of Me, Cauzed, Reazoned, and A4V Colby. We played our first match and we went up against NOX IMAGE, Brim (MW2 Nat Champ), Looney, and SmerZz, we beat them fairly easy. We came back the next day where we ended up lossing to a very good sN team ,we placed 6th I believe. It was very disappointing performance but at the sametime Cauzed and I learned alot from this LAN when it comes to online play and LAN. Even though we played very good as a team online, beating the new TKO team, WISH, and Nadeshots team LAN is a completely different story. LAN experience is very crucial to a teams success and having a teammate that did not have any LAN experience did play a big role in our placing since he could not get comfortable and set into his normal play style.

Great thing about our team Fly Society is that we all know each other, we get along great and we all have LAN experience. One thing we all know from attending LAN's is that your team needs to feed of each others energy and trust me when I say this our team can definately feed off each others energy and pump each other up.

I do completely agree with you that there are hidden talent out there, but I am saddened that you did not understand what I said here:

Keep in mind, we played anyone in the beginning, we gave many people shots to prove themselves. But to play a full day against people this late in the game for a as little as $20 isn't worth it, especially since we may or may not find out that some teams are actually good.

I did understand what you meant Fusionasty, but all I was saying was that it would be Tournament Experience for your Roster as those 4, You, Regulate, CauZed, and BazerK. Because as stated earlier by Regulate

Whatever works for Fly Society is whatever works though, every team is different.

I did understand what you meant Fusionasty, but all I was saying was that it would be Tournament Experience for your Roster as those 4, You, Regulate, CauZed, and BazerK. Because as stated earlier by Regulate

Whatever works for Fly Society is whatever works though, every team is different.

Just because this exact roster has not participated in any tournament does not mean nothing. UMG is a tournament that we can gain more experience, but the payout is not worth the money. 1st place was $1600 or so, which means each player will get $400 bucks thats the plane ticket, food, hotel. I don't want my team wasting money for mw3, Black Ops 2 is the game we are preparing for as a whole. My team always performs great when it matters and so far my leadership methods have worked great for me and my team.

Just because this exact roster has not participated in any tournament does not mean nothing. UMG is a tournament that we can gain more experience, but the payout is not worth the money. 1st place was $1600 or so, which means each player will get $400 bucks thats the plane ticket, food, hotel. I don't want my team wasting money for mw3, Black Ops 2 is the game we are preparing for as a whole. My team always performs great when it matters and so far my leadership methods have worked great for me and my team.

As I said earlier it is whatever works, the UMG thing is for the Community to build the Community more. And I believe UMG #2 in Chicago was a 3000$ payout for 1st. I could be mistaken but I dont think I am.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a team? Together when we are active we play probably around 5-6 hours.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a team? Truthfully, not that much time...close to zero. We do play GB matches from time to time, but don't take it as serious as when there is something worth playing for, like an MLG event or any big tournament involving a cash prize.

cation. Because that's the key to making good teams!

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a team?

The team plays between 5-6 hours.

Currently, we are not as active as in the past, due to the lack of support of professional eSports for this game in regards to MLG or higher level LAN events. Thus, we only get on for an hour or two a day for team talks, game battles matches, and scrimmage.

As of now we don't play as a team as much as we would like to due to the fact that MW3 really doesn't have nothing going for it as of on the competitive side. We still team scrim and play GBs a couple of hours a week so we keep chemistry and don't get rusty.

How often as a Team do you play together? I notice that you and Nynjatic says 5-6 hours a week, but CauZed says Close to Zero, Fusionasty says 1-2 hours a day, and BazerK says not as much as ya would like to...

As I said earlier it is whatever works, the UMG thing is for the Community to build the Community more. And I believe UMG #2 in Chicago was a 3000$ payout for 1st. I could be mistaken but I dont think I am.

How often as a Team do you play together? I notice that you and Nynjatic says 5-6 hours a week, but CauZed says Close to Zero, Fusionasty says 1-2 hours a day, and BazerK says not as much as ya would like to...

Yes we each responded differently to actual tournaments, but we still play and get on everyday. CauZeD said close to zero as in competitive and what not, but he also said we play gb's something we are doing right exactly now and every other day. Our team plays, we are good to go, ready for black ops 2, ready to go HAMMER. Lets just leave it at that.

Yes we each responded differently to actual tournaments, but we still play and get on everyday. CauZeD said close to zero as in competitive and what not, but he also said we play gb's something we are doing right exactly now and every other day. Our team plays, we are good to go, ready for black ops 2, ready to go HAMMER. Lets just leave it at that.

But as a Team how many hours do you put in together as a week? Doing GB's, Doing Team Scrims, Reviewing Gameplay.. Etc...

We put in 2-3hrs a day playing gbs and scrimming as a team.

When playing together as a Team do you take every match very seriously? or how seriously do you take it? I ask because CauZed says you play GB matches from time to time but don't take them as serious as you would if there was something to play for.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a team? Truthfully, not that much time...close to zero. We do play GB matches from time to time, but don't take it as serious as when there is something worth playing for, like an MLG event or any big tournament involving a cash prize.

When playing together as a Team do you take every match very seriously? or how seriously do you take it? I ask because CauZed says you play GB matches from time to time but don't take them as serious as you would if there was something to play for.

We play to win of course, but for now we are just playing so we don't lose our touch. Also we play so we don't lose our communication and chemistry. When we play together as a team obviously theirs a sense of seriousness in winning, but the seriousness doesn't compare to winning a tournament with prizes. I just feel like your nitpicking at everything that we are saying. If you have any more questions about my team just contact me through xbox live, skype, or email. I want to keep this as professional as possible. Thank You

Gamertag: regoLate

Email: Jmonreal11@gmail.com

We play to win of course, but for now we are just playing so we don't lose our touch. Also we play so we don't lose our communication and chemistry. When we play together as a team obviously theirs a sense of seriousness in winning, but the seriousness doesn't compare to winning a tournament with prizes. I just feel like your nitpicking at everything that we are saying. If you have any more questions about my team just contact me through xbox live, skype, or email. I want to keep this as professional as possible. Thank You

Gamertag: regoLate

Email: Jmonreal11@gmail.com

uh oh now he has your contact info. bad move lol

uh oh now he has your contact info. bad move lol

I want him to have my info. If he has any questions at all feel free to ask, I don't mind at all. I just want this app to be as professional as it can be.

I want him to have my info. If he has any questions at all feel free to ask, I don't mind at all. I just want this app to be as professional as it can be.

I believe I have asked the questions I have asked in a Professional manner though? but I could be mistaken.. I added you on Skype if there is anything you want to talk to me about...

Hey Reg and Fs, Thanks for applying, looking forward to seeing how we can work together for Black Ops 2.

Yea, we can't wait! Hopefully everything goes well and smooth. :thumbsup:

Hey Reg and Fs, Thanks for applying, looking forward to seeing how we can work together for Black Ops 2.

Really looking forward to working with you RobZGod, and the entire vVv organization once again.