Rinzler

Collection of vVv Guild Wars 2 Recruitment Threads

Hey community. When you have a free moment and aren't browsing through your nudes, drop a comment on these forums and keep our threads bumped.

You might just get a giant gummi bear.

Posted ads:

Guild Wars 2 Guru - DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD!!!

Official GW2 Site

Crossing Tyria

Guild Wars 2 Forum

Guild Wars 2 HQ

Guild Wars 2 Journal

Guild Wars 2 PC

Team Legacy Forums

Team Paradigm Forums

Reddit Recruitment Post!

Low Traffic Threads:

Guild Wars 2 Guide

Guild Wars 2 Camp

If I've missed one, post it as a reply in this thread and I'll make sure it gets added to the list.

http://wiki.guildwar...ist_of_fansites

Here's an easy list of fansites.

PLEASE fill out your profiles.

Edited by vVv DarkDante

I found vVv from the Guild Wars 2 Guru thread. Is that not around anymore...?

I'll start bumping with more confidence now that I'm a member!

P.S. If Pherz gets a giant gummy bear before I do... so help me...

I found vVv from the Guild Wars 2 Guru thread. Is that not around anymore...?

I'll start bumping with more confidence now that I'm a member!

P.S. If Pherz gets a giant gummy bear before I do... so help me...

I added it just now. Not sure why it wasnt there before. -glares-

If you look at the apps a majority of them came from these sites, keep them bumped!

QFT

Just remember everyone, only the oringinal poster can reply to the recruent thread on GW2 Guru! ;p

Yes, don't make the same mistake I did and get a scolding by the mods. ;] I was just wondering if we still had a post on GW2 Guru.

DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do anything at all on guildwars2guru.com, if you bump the post, create new ones or do anything like that post will get deletes and infractions occured.

Only the original poster can bump the thread, you can only have one thread for you guild, and you can only bump once per week.

I got this taken care of, if you find out that I am past due on my bump, or there is some content you made that you want me to put in the bump then send me a pm.

On Guru, they opened up a sub-section dedicated to sPvP recruiting. You also might want to post a similar topic, over here: http://www.guildwars...p-team-members/ - also it wouldn't be a bad idea either to send out a pm or two to possible recruits, if any look worthy for the cause that is.

Edited by Slashiroth

Idk if I can post there I think that it for only getting together pvp teams, not guild recruitment, gw2guru gets strick about this, I might post something there If we were assembling our pvp teams, but we are not deciding who is in each tier atm, we are just building the guild then deciding who is in the pvp teams.

Yeah that's fair enough. I saw another team post a thread of theirs and it didn't get removed, so I figured might as well plug ourselves in as well.

Also another guru topic that lists the guilds and communities in every server is here: http://www.guildwars...nd-communities/

Make a post, and it will get edited into the OP. Lots of people look at the thread so it'll probably be a good idea.

Edited by Slashiroth

Going to troll through the threads mentioned in the OP, so lets get shit bumping! Only have 5 days until early start I want to see these threads BUMPED!!

Cwalk, please ensure you a bumping your thread and not making any additions / modifications to the post etc.

Thanks everyone!!!

Okay we are slacking! Several posts have not been bumped in nearly a month, not good guys. Recruitment is EVERYONE'S JOB! not just an officers, team leaders or a handful of us. EVERYONE needs to get on the Recruitment bandwagon ASAP!

I'll been keeping an eye on all the threads and noting those who are actively helping vVv recruit for GW2!!